Systems N' Spaces

Dave in Carleton Place
Dave in Carleton Place
1 review Almonte, ON

electronic record keeping

I took a seminar given by Triggerr and was overwhelmed by her knowledge,enthusiasm and the professionalism evident in her presentation. Subsequently, I obtained an electronic record keeping program, recommended by her, and had her come and give me a tutorial on it. The program works great and I would not hesitate to recommend her to anyone who could use her varied services.

Heather in Ottawa
Heather in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

downsizing/office organization (computer set-up)

Systems N' Spaces is my "go to" service provider for assistance and advice with regard to the logistics/implementation of downsizing/renovations and office organization. I have worked with this company on several occasions over the last year or so and find the owner to be knowledgeable, efficient, resourceful and dependable.

Not only does she bring her specialized skills and expertise to bear on a project but she is able to recommend other service providers such as movers etc. This provides customers with one-stop shopping and makes difficult transitions run smoothly. She listens to the needs and concerns of customers and goes the extra mile to ensure their satisfaction.

skyman
skyman
1 review Kemptville, ON

Office documentation

Trigger CEO and Owner of Systems N' Spaces is phenomenal to work with. The company reflects Triggers compassion to go well beyond your expectations whatever the task she is dealing with. From office paper work documentation organization of your living or office life they will certainly add a touch of balance to every project.

This company is a diamond in the ruff and well worth the investment in any project.

Thank you for an incredible business relationship and one that will continue to grow for years to come.

hjv in Riverview
hjv in Riverview
1 review Ottawa, ON

Office Organisation

Trigger came and we discussed my needs. She really listened and provided with options to choose. Her input was very insightful and she came and installed what I required.
I have been enjoying the new organization tools since then.

Really Helpful and appreciated

jhan
jhan
10 reviews Quispamsis, NB

Organized a downsizing for a cross-country move/ life transition

I had about 4 days to downsize my apartment in Ottawa and pack for a move to the east coast. I needed to sort through a disaster of a living arrangment in order to assess and organize what would be coming with me, how it would do so, what would stay behind and then what to do with it. I got rid of virtually all my furniture and household items and packed only clothing and books. I never would have been able to sort through my whole life to determine what could/should come without the help I receieved with this business. What was even better? Unpacking when I got to New Brunswick was a breeze because everything had been packed with such care and organized so well. Fantastic company, lovely people - I can't recommend them more highly!

Ottawa
Ottawa
1 review OTTAWA, ON

Management of Seminar and mail outs, small reno's

I hired Systems N Spaces to organize a seminar I wanted to host. TLC found a venue, prepared the flyers, organized the printing, prepared and mailed out the pieces and did the set up. She was amazing. She has also arranged help for small handy man jobs at some clients properties. I would hire this company again.

mary shay
mary shay
1 review Nepean, ON

Organizing seniors moving to smaller environment

My experience with Trigger is that she is a motivated woman who assesses the needs of her clients on an individual basis in an effort to tailor her service to their needs. Our connection is with seniors who Trigger is effectively assisting to downsize by utilizing services in the community. She was very in sync with the clients' needs and checked back to see that these needs were taken into consideration.

BIRCHALL CONSULTING
BIRCHALL CONSULTING
1 review Carleton Place, ON

MOVING, DOWNSIZING, DEVELOPING SYSTEMS FOR MY CLIENTS

SYSTEMS N SPACES IS EXCEPTIONAL. YOU CAN COUNT ON TRIGGER...SHE WORKS HARD AND WITH ABSOLUTE INTEGRITY... TRY HER ON YOUR NEXT MOVE OR IF YOU ARE DOWNSIZING OR IF YOU NEED A SYSTEM...ANY SYSTEM DESIGNED FOR YOU BECAUSE SOMETHING IN YOUR LIFE ISN'T WORKING WELL ENOUGH

Lisa in West End Ottawa
Lisa in West End Ottawa
1 review CARLETON PLACE, ON

Help relocate my father to a retirement residence and helped with packing up his home and put us in touch with Estate sale company who where also very professional and experienced in what they do.

My mother has past away and we needed to move my father into a retirement home. The home referred us to Trigger at System n spaces.

Trigger was very good with dealing with my father and understanding how hard this type of life change can be for a family.

She helped pack up the house and deivered some furniture for us to his new apartment.

I cannto say enough good things about this company i would highley recommend them to anyone.

Health Coach
Health Coach
1 review NEPEAN, ON

Business start-up organizing services

I'm new in business and SNS has helped me set-up my home office in areas of file management, space planning, and office efficiency.

I have been working with SNS on an on-going basis for the past 4 months and have found the services very beneficial and I look forward to working with them in the future.

More about Systems N' Spaces

Providing you with guidance and expertise in the creation, implementation & maintenance of organizational systems by way of time & scheduling management, electronic file & database set up, records management, inventory audits, small event planning, space planning, space set up, right-sizing/ downsizing, staging, sorting, purging, packing/ unpacking, moving, relocating and ...
Looking for Organizing Products & Services pros in Nepean?