Technica Systems

Review for Technica Systems

nic
nic
7 reviews Vancouver, BC

Saved my lifeline -- my computer

This visit was planned as a simple upgrade from Vista to 7 for my desktop and optimization of my netbook (the one he recommended based on my needs). It turned into a larger fix when Jens recognized that my hard drive was failing. Yikes!

The optimization of the netbook was a breeze. So much so Jens shared some "tricks of the tech trade" that I wasn't aware of (and I consider myself pretty savvy). Those tricks will save me time, memory and disk space. It is, after all, why he's the tech professional.

The desktop and hard drive problem had me sweating and freaking out. But Jens handled the problem with so much ease and patience. He recognized the problem, tried several options to correct and finally installed a new hard drive (the old one was toast).

By getting my computers in perfect working order, he has made me better prepared for the next step of adding a fully networked system within my home including setting up security and wireless.

Disclaimer: Jens' work on my computers makes this review possible!

Looking for Computer Repairs and Support pros in Port Moody?