The Fifth Wall

101 richmond St.E TORONTO ON M5C
HomeStars  >  Home Additions in Toronto  >  The Fifth Wall

Reviews for The Fifth Wall

EGLee from Mississauga

Used Fifth Wall in 2008 to completely renovate the bedroom/bathroom areas of our bungalow and some reno of basement. Owner Maurice regularly checked up on progress and our satisfaction. We had an issue with the coating of our bathroom cabinets cracking a few months later and they had the subcontractor remove them, redo the coating and reinstall. About 3 or 4 YEARS later our bathroom sink came unglued. We called Maurice and he sent someone within a few days to fix this problem at their cost. The multitude of stories I hear about contractors disappearing during a reno or after payment make me realize that the follow up Fifth Wall provides is unprecedented.
I had received 4 quotes before the work was done. Fifth Wall was not the cheapest as they have project managers, but the level of service presented and attention to detail during quote preparation made us realize they were the correct choice if we wanted to add value to our home.

Farz from Toronto

You can find some traditional designs as well as modern rugs in this store. Although I was not impressed with the selection considering it is a large store, they had some unique pieces that I have not seen in other stores in downtown Toronto. Ask to speak with the CEO Ali. He can negotiate the prices by extending discounts and promotions especially this time of the year.