Northern Comfort Windows & Doors Ltd

james duff duff
james duff duff
1 review WASAGA BEACH, ON

new widows installed

we were very impressed with the quality of the work. the two installers were friendly, courteous and professional.

They came on time , and left everthing neat and tidy,very efficient...We are delighted with our new windows and would not hesitate to recommend Notthern Comfort windows and doors.

James Duff.
Wasaga beach.

A WALSH in Barrie
A WALSH in Barrie

REPLACEMENT WINDOWS

JUST HAD NEW COMFORTER WINDOWS INSTALLED WITH TRIPLE GLASS AND FOAM INSULATED FRAMES. ERNIE AND PHIL DID AN EXCLELLENT
INSTALLATION OUR HOME HAS NEVER BEEN SO WARM AND QUIET,AS WE LIVE ON A VERY BUSY STREET.

Thank you for your comments regarding your installation of your new windows. We know you will have long time enjoyment from your purchase and look forward to helping you in any other future projects.

Tracy Handy in Moonstone
Tracy Handy in Moonstone
1 review Oro Medonte, ON

Reemoval and replacement of 12 windows and a patio door

Northern Comfort was a great company to deal with. Their sales team were very helpful and knowledgable. The installation guys were punctual and very curtious. I am very please with my new windows and will recommend Northern Comfort Windows and Doors to all of my friends and family.

We at Northern Comfort take extreme pride in delivering the best possible service from beginning to end. I will forward your kind words to your salesman and installation team. Thanks again and hope we can assist in any future projects.

Lorraine in Barrie
Lorraine in Barrie

Entry Door

Assisted Review

I want to express our sincere appreciation for the advice you provided to select the best, most cost efficient front door system for our home. You guided me throughout the process and were always available for any questions or suggestions.
The door system was installed today and I am absolutely amazed at the difference it has made in our home. Your installation staff arrived on time, were extremely professional and everything was done in just a few hours.
I had several quotes from other notable competitors, however absolutely no one compared to the customer service and advice you provided! Absolutely no one can compare to you!
I am so delighted with our choice! Greg, thank you once again for all your help! We will only ever consider Northern Comfort Windows & Doors for any and all additional purchases.

Jean Seepersad in Barrie
Jean Seepersad in Barrie

Installed patio door

Hello,

I recently had a patio door installed and I wanted to say that the service I received was excellent. The sales representative, Greg Flowers, was very friendly and gave me the information I needed in a clear and understanding way. When the installers came to install the door, they arrived on time and got the job done in a timely matter. They cleaned up after they were done and I did send in a follow-up letter to the company also expressing my extreme satisfaction. The overall quality of service I received from the sales floor right to the installation of the patio door was beyond exceptional. Thank you for your great service!!!

Sincerely,

Jean Seepersad

Pokorny in Thornton
Pokorny in Thornton
1 review Wasaga Beach, ON

New windows for whole home

We had windows that were poorly installed and leaked air. We hired NCWD to give us new windows. They are amazing and we noticed a difference immediately! Not only are they beautiful, but well sealed and went in over 2 days. We even had one window made bigger and it made a big difference. They were tidy and very polite. Best part is it is a local company with Canadian-made products.
(Pictures of old bow window, new bay window, new dining room window and empty bay window space)

Kashie&Gail Emaman in Alliston
Kashie&Gail Emaman in Alliston
1 review ALLISTON, ON

replacement of windows and door added awning for deck.

Northern Comfort you are the best, from the sales rep. to the installers,
they were very clean and tidy up after completing the work ( they were very helpful in explaining the operations and use of all the installation) our windows, door and,our front enclosure look's great, the awning is what we needed for the deck and will be well used.(thanks Barry it works)
We now get a lot of compliments on the look of our home.

We are very happy we choose Northern Comfort Windows &Door.

Great company to deal with!!!!!!

Len Godin in Alliston
Len Godin in Alliston
1 review ALLISTON, ON

Window replacement

We were most pleased with the sales person and install staff. The quality of the product and instal was amazing! We would highly recommend Northern Comfort for any window replacements!!!

Hi Len, Thank you for your kind words. I will pass along your message to the installation team and salesman.

More about Northern Comfort Windows & Doors Ltd

Northern Comfort Windows & Doors is a proud, Canadian, family-owned and operated business.

Established in 1998, Northern Comfort & Windows has now installed thousands of high energy efficient doors and windows throughout York Region and Simcoe County. The staff at Northern Comfort understands your home is your most important investment.

When you choose Northern Comfort for your replacement window and door needs, you can be confident you’ll receive expertly installed windows and doors with a lifetime warranty at reasonable prices.

“WE TREAT YOUR HOME LIKE OUR OWN”