Northern Comfort Windows & Doors LTD

556 Bryne Drive Barrie ON L4N 9P6
Northern Comfort Windows & Doors LTD
Owner/Manager
Gerry Cright [Full profile]
HomeStars  >  Windows & Doors Installation & Service in Barrie  >  Northern Comfort Windows & Doors LTD
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Northern Comfort Windows & Doors LTD

Carol in Kitchener
2 reviews Barrie, ON

I recently moved to a bungalow requiring complete renovation. I had no hesitation in selecting the best window replacement company, Northern Comfort . They had previously installed windows in my previous home with which we were completely satisfied and I was not disappointed again. The custom windows are amazing and admired by everyone who visits. The team of sales and installation representatives are so friendly and helpful. Another excellent job and strongly recommended to everyone.

Carole Laidlaw in Newmarket
2 reviews Newmarket, ON

We where really happy for the second time having work done from Northern Comfort. Rick is always fun to deal with and knows his stuff.

The installation crew of David Sheppard and his crew are amazing and we will always request them to do our work.

WELL DONE THANKS THE LAIDLAWS .

1 review Newmarket, ON

Cheap windows sold at premium prices. Customer service was lousy. Unprofessional. No longer a family run business. Seems like the last penny was more important than quality and the customer.

Hi,

I do apologize for the experience you have had this far. Can you please contact the office and ask for Gerry, our General Manager, so we can look at how we can resolve the issues you have faced. Alternatively, you can provide us with a contact number and we will be happy to reach out to you and ensure we restore your faith in our quality products and company.

Northern Comfort Management Team.

R. Leaitch  in
1 review Newmarket, ON

In doing a bathroom renovation, we required a new window installed where there had never been a window. Northern Comforts went out of their way to accommodate our contractor by installing the window in two stages. The first stage was to install the support and framing to allow our contractor to proceed with the drywall and tiling one month before the window installation date. We have always had great service with Northern Comforts with all the windows they have installed in our home but in this instance they went above and beyond. We would and have recommended them.

Ann G.
1 review Barrie, ON

Products were installed on time, excellent quality, excellent workmanship and professional advice.
Planning to have Northern install new windows at a later date.

catie
1 review Aurora, ON

From start to finish, absolutely amazing. The sales call was informative and I didn't feel pressured at all. The installation team was professional and courteous. I definitely would recommend this company to anyone!

Vincent in
1 review Georgina, ON

Well JP, Rob and Carmen were the greatest. They were professional and knowledgeable. I'm so impressed with how amazing the windows look. I love my house again. Everyone at Northern should be proud of the place they work. Amazing from start to finish. The install crew were respectful and show that they enjoy the work they do. I will be recommending Northern to everyone I know or who asks me about our wonderful windows and sliding. Thank-you so much for a WONDERFUL job. Be proud. Vince Swanton.

Andrew  Arscott in Mississauga
1 review Georgina, ON

Very impressed with salesman Chris Hillier. He gave very good suggestions for windows and doors.
Work to be done was started earlier than scheduled which was good for us. Installers J.P. And Carmen were very professional and expert.
At the end of the day the clean up was well done.
We highly recommend Northern Comfort.

HomeStars in Toronto

Ordered new patio door and they installed it as agreed. The installers did a excellent job they were courteous neat and clean and left the site as they found it . We were very pleased

Shannon from Barrie
2 reviews Barrie, ON

I am editing my review to reflect that I was contacted Northern comfort this morning and a few hours later Lou came to our house to assess the issues with the two windows and the door. He was very good. He went through all of it with me and promised that it would all be straightened up ASAP and even offered to clean my garden right then and there. I previously had a very good experience with Northern Comfort, as did every one I've referred, and I was very impressed with the speed in which they tried to help me.

Review has 1 previous version

Hi Shannon,

We are sorry for the challenges you faced so far. We did receive a message after hours and we were not ignoring it in anyway. When we are back in the office on Monday morning, we will contact you immediately and rectify any and all concerns that you have.

Northern Comfort Management Team.

More about Northern Comfort Windows & Doors LTD

Northern Comfort Windows & Doors is a proud, Canadian, family-owned and operated business.

Established in 1998, Northern Comfort & Windows has now installed thousands of high energy efficient doors and windows throughout York Region and Simcoe County. The staff at Northern Comfort understands your home is your most important investment.

When you choose Northern Comfort for your replacement window and door needs, you can be confident you’ll receive expertly installed windows and doors with a lifetime warranty at reasonable prices.

“WE TREAT YOUR HOME LIKE OUR OWN”