HomeStars  >  Alarm Systems in Toronto  >  Secure Tech Alarm Systems

Libby
Libby
3 reviews Woodbridge, ON

Amazing Service

Secure Tech installed a security alarm in my first home and both security alarm and security cameras in my second home. And if I were to move again, I wouldn’t hesitate to hire them a third time! Daniel and Ralph are professional, courteous, and go over and beyond to ensure their clients are happy. Whenever I had a technical issue with either system, as small as it was, they were very quick and efficient in resolving the issue. I’ve referred them to family and friends, who were just as happy as I was. And I highly recommend them to anyone looking to install a security alarm or cameras!!

Thanks Liby it was a pleasure to be st your service

The Palmieri Family in Vaughan
The Palmieri Family in Vaughan

Great family Buisness

We are very satisfied with this company. A family run business. Any questions or concerned down the road, would always be returned and answered. Ralph and Daniel always put there customers first. We have added more cameras to our property, after putting in a pool. They moved a few older cameras at no extra charge. The quality and viewing app is very clear and easy to naviagate. We are happy we used Secure Tech to get the job right.

Always a pleasure to
Help

Best Alarm Company Ever!!!!

Secure Tech is absolutely the best alarm company I
have ever used. Ralph and Daniel are so amazing in everyway; professional, courteous and responsive. When I called Daniel for an estimate he came the next day and recommended a great alarm package based on my home's configuration and family's safety. His price was very fair, as I received so many alarm components. Hats off to Ralph, who set up my alarm in a very timely manner. My family feel very safe and fortunate to have Secure Tech
protect us and our home. These gentlemen make all the difference in the world. Trust me, once you are with them, they will treat you, like you are a part of their family. Don't book another alarm company, until you have spoken to Secure Tech...Andrew and Patricia, Woodbridge, Ontario

Thanks Andrew it was a pleasure Dealing with you

Private User reviews Caledon, ON

Alarms and Cameras

We were so satisfied with the service and professionalism we experienced. Their attention to detail and trust they ensure in their customers truly makes them a company worth recommending. We will definitely recommend this company to everyone!

andreasorbara10 in MAPLE
andreasorbara10 in MAPLE

3 cameras hard wired and dvr

Best security company Handsdown very clean and very neat work There a company that takes a lot of pride in their work I would recommend them to anybody and anyone any day

Thank you Alex and his Crew were happy to help out

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Alarm System Fix

Review updated on July 11, 2017:

Since my review from Monday July 10, 2017 that I experienced difficulty and frustration to try to get a technician to fix my alarm problem which started on Friday July 7, 2017, I am happy to say that the problem has been fixed as of this morning Tuesday July 11, 2017.

On Friday the technician Ralph said that he would call me on Monday to let me know when he can come to fix my problem. He did call me on Monday at 7:30 pm. I was surprised as it was past normal working hours. I was thankful for that. He said that he would be here today between 9 - 10 am and he arrived around 9:50 am and fixed the problem promptly.

I also want to thank Daniel for helping me coordinate behind the scene to get me connected with Ralph.

Even though I started off feeling not sure and frustrated if I was going to be able to get someone to fix my problem, as of today I am satisfied with the service that Secure Tech provided.

However I do highly recommend that during office hours that they have a real person answer calls related to service issues rather than always transferring a customer to a voicemail box to leave a message.

Review has 1 previous version
Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

New Alarm System install

I had an alarm system installed over a year ago and was satisfied with the cost and the installation. However, I have been disappointed in the after sales service. The company is very slow to respond to both technical issues as well as new sales opportunities and for this reason I would not recommend them to anyone else.

Lynn in Woodbridge
Lynn in Woodbridge

Camera system

Put in camera system less than 1 1/2 years ago and all we had was problems... I understand with technology there could be hiccups, but when you call and text Daniel to come and fix the issue, it falls on deaf ears...currently it has been almost 2 months trying to get someone in to fix our issue....still nothing...we had issues in the past and it took months and many texts/phone calls before Daniel shows up....so much for having a security system.....

More about Secure Tech Alarm Systems

A family owned firm with over 25 years experience. Secure Tech has been providing quality security services for residential & commercial customers in Toronto and the GTA. .Our core family values, integrity, honesty, and trust are at the forefront of our business operations.Which makes us an awarding winning company in the security industry. As we continue to grow we continue to build on our princibles and give the customer the service they deserve.

Why Choose Us

- Specialize in the latest types and brands of security systems (DSC alarms,surveillance cameras, fire alarms, burglar alarms, and many more)

- Unlike our competitors we don't pass you off to a monitoring station after the installation, we continue to be your main contact.

- Unparalleled customer service and personalized attention

We specialize in the following services:

- Security Systems for your home or business, Surveillance Cameras, Intercom, Central Vacuum, Access Control, Networking, Phone Systems, 24 Hour Monitoring, free alarm system, home theatre, Video Door Bell, New Construction wiring and rough-in.

Alarm Systems
Alarm Systems, Speakers, Video Cameras, Alarm Sensors, Surveillance Cameras, Smoke Alarms, CO2 Sensors, Alarm Monitoring.
Residential Alarm System, Residential Security System, Residential Alarms, Commercial Alarm Systems, Commercial Security Alarms, Commercial Security Systems, Industrial Alarm Systems, Industrial Security Alarms, Industrial Security Systems, Alarm System Toronto, Security System Toronto, Security Alarm Systems Toronto, 24 hours Monitoring System, Surveillance Cameras, Alarm System Rough In and finish, Telephone and Television Wiring, Network Wiring, Central Vac Rough In, Home Theatre and Speaker Wiring, Intercoms, Camera Systems, Smart Home Panels, Motion Detection, Motion detectors, Installation of Security system, Security System Installation, medical alert for the elderly, carbon monoxide detectors, Gas detectors, smoke detectors, Sump pump devices, panic buttons, low temperature sensors, high temperature sensors, deep freeze monitors, window & door sensors, wireless key remotes, water detection devices, passive infrared motion detectors, glass break detectors, Professional Installation of Security Systems, Professional Installed alarm System, Installation of Central Vac, Sales and Service installation of Nortel phone systems, commercial and industrial lighting solutions, Commercial LED lighting, Fleet tracking GPS, Surveillance Cameras, Installation of Surveillance Cameras, 2-Way Talking Touch Screen Lifestyle System.
Alarm.com, Qolsys, Russound, Sonos, SkyBell, Ring, HikVision, Axis, Apple, Google, Nest.