ADT Security Services

Dani from Newmarket
Dani from Newmarket
7 reviews Newmarket, ON

Alarm system

While I was dealing with the sales person, the staff was all friendly and courteous, but by the time that we purchased the product and scheduled the installation, the customer service was not that good and we had to call them few times until have all set up properly at our place.

Still waiting to receive the mail rebate which was promised as part of the deal that we signed up for.

Jeremy Li in North york
Jeremy Li in North york
6 reviews North York, ON

Installation of alarm system

I called them in to install an alarm system which I will pay a monthly fee of 20$. Quick installation and friendly service. I called them and they can within two days to do the work. WIll likely upgrade my system in a few years with them

More about ADT Security Services

Find home security and home surveillance products from ADT. Get expert advice, a free home security review, and home security products. Your home security needs will be met with ADT Security System's reliable service & latest technologies.