ADT Security Services

HomeStars  >  Alarm Systems in Markham  >  ADT Security Services

Review for ADT Security Services

Tam from Palm Harbor
1 review Palm Harbor, FL

I prepaid for installation and on the day of installation, I received a phone call from the installer, stating that ADT told him I already have the system installed in my home, therefore, he will not be allowed to install for me. Long story short, they got my house mixed up with my brothers house next door, but even so, they deleted my profile off of their system, before even trying to talk to me, and now I have to wait for two weeks to get my $210 back. I would not recommend them to anyone. The installer was nice to me, but I still felt like I had been slapped in the face by the main company. Protect Your Home was the company ADT farmed the work out to and when I asked them to release the pending transaction to my bank account (it only required a phone call to the bank), they refused to do it, and this has resulted in my funds being tied up for two weeks, or until they get their act together to give me back my money. I am very disappointed, I got extremely poor customer service, and I think I will get a system I monitor myself and just have it alarm at several cell phones of relatives I trust, including my own, and forget the babysitter. They say everything happens for a reason. I guess I should count my lucky stars for not getting locked into a three-year contract at $48 a month for the cell service--what a rip......

More about ADT Security Services

Find home security and home surveillance products from ADT. Get expert advice, a free home security review, and home security products. Your home security needs will be met with ADT Security System's reliable service & latest technologies.