ADT Security Services

1-905-963-9038
64 King St E
Oshawa
L1H1B4

We've used ADT for several years. Their technical service is very good. We had an intermittent problem affecting one of our zones. They sent out a tech and in no time at all he fixed the problem. It was some wiring that had come loose by our window.

burkek
burkek
5 reviews NEWCASTLE, ON

House alarm

ADT were very thorough in explaining their systems and working with us to have some upgrades, such as the talking control panel, installed. We love it. The system has been working beautifully, and although we've had one minor issue since - the company sent us a cheque to cover expenses we incurred. Very professional and willing to correct issues on their end when they find them - thus the 5-stars instead of 4. We used ADT for 4 years at our last home and were very comfortable in using them as our alarm monitoring company for our new home. Lots of options, too, to monitor the well-being of seniors that may be living in your home. Durham Regional Police also seems to have a good repore with ADT.

Julian
Julian
1 review CHICAGO, IL

ADT Home Security System

I called up Tuesday, and the installer came Thursday morning. He installed ADT home security system as soon as he arrived. He taught me and my wife on how the system works and some simple troubleshooting in case there'd be false alarms. What I really am excited about is the REMOTE! Which helps me arm and disarm my system. Thank you!

Thanks Julian, we'll keep doing our best to provide great service.