Target Cleaning Services

House & Apartment Cleaning
HomeStars  >  House & Apartment Cleaning in Toronto  >  Target Cleaning Services

Reviews for Target Cleaning Services

Lousy service

We requested their cleaning service by email for specific dates about a month out. We let them know that we have small kids and scheduling is important to us. They were prompt to respond and asked for a deposit to secure the suggested time which we did. After that we didn't hear from them despite several email follow ups with Val who seems to be running the day-to-day. We finally went with another cleaner after waiting until 24 hours before the scheduled cleaning. We have asked for our deposit back but can't be sure if anyone will respond. The unfortunate thing about this company is that there is no place to escalate issues. There is no customer service or complaints line to get anything addressed. This is a disastrous position to be in from a customer perspective.

Hi there!
We have no record of such! Neither we have any canceled booking!
We honor all booking,
Clearly you did not experience any cleaning service from us! Please feel free to contact us for more information

Private User reviews , ON

New Customer

We hired Target Cleaning Services from the reviews and star rating after I did some research on the internet. I emailed the company for a quote and within 1 hour I received a response and that same evening a site inspection was completed at our house! WOW~ that is super speedy customer response. The site supervisor Marina was extremely professional with clear communication skills and incredible listening skills who understood our needs and was very clear on how everything would take place from start to end. She really knows her business! and I can also add that she cares about the reputation of the business and the clients she serves. I am thrilled with the first cleaning service, the level of cleaning detail and attentiveness to our home was perfect! I am thankful to the team and wish you all future success. This is the way to run a business. We have hired Target Cleaning Services on a bi-weekly basis. I have also recommended Target Cleaning services to other family members.

ajb
ajb
1 review , ON

Move-out cleaning

I hired Target Cleaning Services to perform a clean-out moving service. They were quick, curteous, and thorough. I wouldn't hesitate to hire them again.

Thank you very much.
we have the pleasure you liked our move out cleaning service.

Target Cleaning team

Emre in Toronto
Emre in Toronto

Weekly cleaning

Efficient cleaning services. Hired target cleaning 4 years ago, they go the extra mild and clean areas that i would never expect to clean. Great team and very reliable two cleaning ladies. Very trusted and highly recomedned cleaning compang in Vaughan.

Thank you very much. Really appreciate it.

Renovation deep cleaning

Outstanding service. Reasonable cost, very professional and high quality service, team did awoesom job cleaninh house to every tiny detail.I would always recommend them to anyone looking for cleaning service.

Sam
Sam

Deep cleaning

I was quickly contacts by Target after an email enquiry, booking steps was promote,
The cleaning itself was very thorough and every corner of the apartment was cleaned, really thrilled by the level details. Highly recommends them

Please don't hesitate to contact us if you ever looking for Deep Cleaning, Maid Service, after renovation Cleaning. Move in out Cleaning in Toronto and the surrounding areas.

Super, friendly & Thoroughly

Contacting target for deep cleaning quote was easy, Valina did help me throughout the process, answered all my questions patiently,
Cleaning team arrived sooner than I expected, friendly and did a absolute good job.

Thank you, really appreciate the feedback

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Thenk you for deep cleaning

Thank you target Cleaning team for the outstanding cleaning service and your customer service lady,
Due to some work related issues and urgency, I had to leave my house and travel abroad before my hues arrivals and meeting and getting them,

Target took the initiative to handle the keys and cleaned my home to top high standards.
The pictures looks amazing and I couldn’t be more happy

Thank you, really appreciate the feedback

Awesome deep cleaning

Did hire target Cleaning after my neighbor recommended me there name.
A team of two lovely Portuguese ladies arrived on time,
They were literally the nicest people I have even seen,
They have gone beyond their check list. Punctual and happy to do whatever I asked them and according to my instructions.

teamvk2012
teamvk2012

Home Cleaning

Friendly staff who did a wonderful job cleaning our house!! Highly recommend to anyone considering a thorough cleaning of their home!!

Thank you very much, really appreciate the feedback,
Please don't hesitate to contact us if you looking for further cleaning projects ( Maid Services, After Reno cleaning, Move in our cleaning or one time thorough cleaning ).

Target Cleaning

More about Target Cleaning Services

Welcome to Target Cleaning Services in Toronto, GTA & Ottawa area. We are a one stop Shop for your home & commercial needs, whether you looking for Cleaners to do a big job or Daily, Weekly or bi-weekly cleaning service, . give us a call and we will be happy ...
Looking for House & Apartment Cleaning pros in Toronto?