Target Cleaning Services

House & Apartment Cleaning
HomeStars  >  House & Apartment Cleaning in Toronto  >  Target Cleaning Services

Reviews for Target Cleaning Services

Emre in Toronto
Emre in Toronto

Weekly cleaning

Efficient cleaning services. Hired target cleaning 4 years ago, they go the extra mild and clean areas that i would never expect to clean. Great team and very reliable two cleaning ladies. Very trusted and highly recomedned cleaning compang in Vaughan.

Thank you very much. Really appreciate it.

Renovation deep cleaning

Outstanding service. Reasonable cost, very professional and high quality service, team did awoesom job cleaninh house to every tiny detail.I would always recommend them to anyone looking for cleaning service.

Sam
Sam

Deep cleaning

I was quickly contacts by Target after an email enquiry, booking steps was promote,
The cleaning itself was very thorough and every corner of the apartment was cleaned, really thrilled by the level details. Highly recommends them

Please don't hesitate to contact us if you ever looking for Deep Cleaning, Maid Service, after renovation Cleaning. Move in out Cleaning in Toronto and the surrounding areas.

Super, friendly & Thoroughly

Contacting target for deep cleaning quote was easy, Valina did help me throughout the process, answered all my questions patiently,
Cleaning team arrived sooner than I expected, friendly and did a absolute good job.

Thank you, really appreciate the feedback

Thenk you for deep cleaning

Thank you target Cleaning team for the outstanding cleaning service and your customer service lady,
Due to some work related issues and urgency, I had to leave my house and travel abroad before my hues arrivals and meeting and getting them,

Target took the initiative to handle the keys and cleaned my home to top high standards.
The pictures looks amazing and I couldn’t be more happy

Thank you, really appreciate the feedback

Awesome deep cleaning

Did hire target Cleaning after my neighbor recommended me there name.
A team of two lovely Portuguese ladies arrived on time,
They were literally the nicest people I have even seen,
They have gone beyond their check list. Punctual and happy to do whatever I asked them and according to my instructions.

teamvk2012
teamvk2012

Home Cleaning

Friendly staff who did a wonderful job cleaning our house!! Highly recommend to anyone considering a thorough cleaning of their home!!

Thank you very much, really appreciate the feedback,
Please don't hesitate to contact us if you looking for further cleaning projects ( Maid Services, After Reno cleaning, Move in our cleaning or one time thorough cleaning ).

Target Cleaning

Letus in San Francisco
Letus in San Francisco
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Deep Clean - Home

Called Target to do a deep clean of my home as me and my wife are a busy business individuals. Very happy with their service. Cleaners were very nice and always smiling

Kim in Toronto
Kim in Toronto

Post Renovation Clean

After an 8 month Reno, our new home was reasonably clean despite all the messy work we completed. We were diligent with our contractors to keep the place tidy with minimal debris. That alone is a difficult task. The amount of dust was incredible and it was literally everywhere. Target cleaning sent over 3 nice women and they did a fantastic and attentive job. They clean every nook and cranny while still being careful with all the new features of the home. They brought their own supplies and equipment which was a relief seeing how we weren’t moved in yet. Efficient, reliable and very reasonably priced, I would definitely recommend them again. Thank you!

Thank you you Kim.

Marie in Toronto
Marie in Toronto

After renovation , deep clean

Hi need to have at the ladt minute a deep clean after my reno and target send me a great portuguese team .
They wore professional an amazing.
Realy happy
I really reconende.

Thank you Marie, it was our pleasure to help you with your cleaning needs, we also do Maid service, regular home cleaning as well as Airbnb/ short term cleaning service, pease don't hesitate to let us know and we would be more than happy to help.

More about Target Cleaning Services

Welcome to Target Cleaning Services in Toronto, GTA & Ottawa area.
We are a one stop Shop for your home & commercial needs, whether you looking for Cleaners to do a big job or Daily, Weekly or bi-weekly cleaning service, . give us a call and we will be happy to help.
We are confident that our cleaning services are one of the best in the business.
Our top seller cleaning package is Bi-weekly cleaning services,

we are committed to our service & customers, we will not over charge you and we will not under charge you. we like to be fare.

weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, one-time detailed and post renovation, Moving in and out cleaning service

Call us for details
as a company we started in 2005 in Vaughan ON, and we quickly expanded throughout GTA area,
Our Services Include:
Residential Cleaning: Vaughan House & Apartment Cleaning,Toronto House & Apartment Cleaning, Ottawa House & Apartment Cleaning. Vaughan Move in & out cleaning,Toronto Move in & out cleaning. Ottawa Move in & out cleaning, Vaughan Post Renovation Cleaning, Toronto Post Renovation Cleaning, Ottawa Post Renovation Cleaning, Post Construction Cleaning, Vaughan Home Staging Cleaning, Toronto Home Staging Cleaning, Ottawa Home Staging Cleaning.

We also Provide Commercial/Industrial Services in Vaughan, Toronto, Ottawa & the GTA
include:
Retail Sales Facilities
Sporting Venues
Medical Offices
IT Computer Room Cleaning
See our website for itemized lists of our complete cleaning services.

Our main priority is Customer satisfaction

Office: 416-825-0406