Target Cleaning Services

House & Apartment Cleaning
HomeStars  >  House & Apartment Cleaning in Toronto  >  Target Cleaning Services

Reviews for Target Cleaning Services

Did hire target Cleaning after my neighbor recommended me there name.
A team of two lovely Portuguese ladies arrived on time,
They were literally the nicest people I have even seen,
They have gone beyond their check list. Punctual and happy to do whatever I asked them and according to my instructions.

teamvk2012

Friendly staff who did a wonderful job cleaning our house!! Highly recommend to anyone considering a thorough cleaning of their home!!

Thank you very much, really appreciate the feedback,
Please don't hesitate to contact us if you looking for further cleaning projects ( Maid Services, After Reno cleaning, Move in our cleaning or one time thorough cleaning ).

Target Cleaning

Letus in San Francisco
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Called Target to do a deep clean of my home as me and my wife are a busy business individuals. Very happy with their service. Cleaners were very nice and always smiling

Kim in Toronto

After an 8 month Reno, our new home was reasonably clean despite all the messy work we completed. We were diligent with our contractors to keep the place tidy with minimal debris. That alone is a difficult task. The amount of dust was incredible and it was literally everywhere. Target cleaning sent over 3 nice women and they did a fantastic and attentive job. They clean every nook and cranny while still being careful with all the new features of the home. They brought their own supplies and equipment which was a relief seeing how we weren’t moved in yet. Efficient, reliable and very reasonably priced, I would definitely recommend them again. Thank you!

Thank you you Kim.

Marie in Toronto

Hi need to have at the ladt minute a deep clean after my reno and target send me a great portuguese team .
They wore professional an amazing.
Realy happy
I really reconende.

Thank you Marie, it was our pleasure to help you with your cleaning needs, we also do Maid service, regular home cleaning as well as Airbnb/ short term cleaning service, pease don't hesitate to let us know and we would be more than happy to help.

Khalid in Toronto

It’s true they say no matter who manage your Airbnb property, but it’s matter who clean it.
Over the years, I found out that it’s very important to hire a cleaning company does Airbnb clenaing, it’s very important to hire a company how to get your property to wows the guest, this guest will leave a good review based on the cleanliness of your property.
I live in Dubai and I have a property in downtown Toronto, for me it’s immposs to call around cleaning companies to get my property ready for the next guest, that’s why I hired Target Cleaning, they are reliable and accommodate last minute request ( good ).

Very happy with them.

Thank you Khalid, we are thrilled you live our Airbnb Cleaning service and hope you all the best.

Gina in Toronto

Hired target maids based on the online reviews.
And they lived up to my expectations.
Operation manager Jennie was very informative and hands on detailed within the cleaning information.
The cleaners can't get any better ( I have seen many over the years ).
Nothing is to much for them,
I was very happy with the after renovation clening.
Them I hired them for the maid service, again they are truly ny hero's, every time I come from work to a clean home.
Highly recommended.

Thank you Gina, really appreciate the kind words,

Nera in Vaughan

I give target cleaners my highest recommendation, we used them twice, to clean our old house we moving out, and our new home we moving in.
Professional, honest and hard working two ladies spent the whole day. Cleaned both house to very high standards.

Thank you Nera, it was an honour to provide our comprehensive move in cleaning package to you. We look forward to help you in the future for any type of cleaning jobs.

Target Cleaning

a.kedrosky in Toronto

It's a relief to have ended my long Reno project with target Cleaners, the booking was flawless booking, the actual cleaning was more like a smooth process, two cleaners came on time 7am, spend a whole day, at the end the house looks like a brand new house( one of those model homes) greatest cleaners.

Thank you very much, really appreciate the nice review, we are glad we helped you for your after Renovation cleaning, please don't hesitate to contact us for any future cleaning.

Lucia in Toronto

I took over a lease and the apartment was occupied for at least 4 years. One kind lady spent 5 hours to clean the 300 ft. apartment and the result came out wonderful (kitchen is so clean now!!). I am glad I spent the money.

The only downside was that I didn't notice that they don't provide carpet cleaning. It will be great if full service was provided.

Hi Lucia,
We are glad we did help you with the Move in cleaning your your Toronto apartment.

At the moment we do not provide Carpet Steam Cleaning, however, there are other wonderful Carpet Cleaning companies in Homestars that's could have provided a professional carpet cleaning.

More about Target Cleaning Services

Welcome to Target Cleaning Services in Toronto, GTA & Ottawa area.
We are a one stop Shop for your home & commercial needs, whether you looking for Cleaners to do a big job or Daily, Weekly or bi-weekly cleaning service, . give us a call and we will be happy to help.
We are confident that our cleaning services are one of the best in the business.
Our top seller cleaning package is Bi-weekly cleaning services,

we are committed to our service & customers, we will not over charge you and we will not under charge you. we like to be fare.

weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, one-time detailed and post renovation, Moving in and out cleaning service

Call us for details
as a company we started in 2005 in Vaughan ON, and we quickly expanded throughout GTA area,
Our Services Include:
Residential Cleaning: Vaughan House & Apartment Cleaning,Toronto House & Apartment Cleaning, Ottawa House & Apartment Cleaning. Vaughan Move in & out cleaning,Toronto Move in & out cleaning. Ottawa Move in & out cleaning, Vaughan Post Renovation Cleaning, Toronto Post Renovation Cleaning, Ottawa Post Renovation Cleaning, Post Construction Cleaning, Vaughan Home Staging Cleaning, Toronto Home Staging Cleaning, Ottawa Home Staging Cleaning.

We also Provide Commercial/Industrial Services in Vaughan, Toronto, Ottawa & the GTA
include:
Retail Sales Facilities
Sporting Venues
Medical Offices
IT Computer Room Cleaning
See our website for itemized lists of our complete cleaning services.

Our main priority is Customer satisfaction

Office: 416-825-0406