Ready To Reno

BRADFORD ON L3Z2X6
HomeStars  >  General Contractors in Bradford  >  Ready To Reno

Reviews for Ready To Reno

Mainfloor addition

I would never hire or recommend Richard for anything other than building a deck. We had hired him on three separate occasions and we had leaks or other problems with every job he did. The addition we hired him to build was cheaply done and he did the roofing completely wrong, which caused severe leaking (and flooding) on our main floor. He does all the work himself, rather than hiring professional tradesmen. Lesson learned: Never go cheap on a reno.

1 review Newmarket, ON

Bathroom Reno

Reno bathroom.

Great service and knows how to change a drab room into an estate room! Richard is the best finisher in the business. I would hire them again without question.

Thank you very much for the kind review.
I always treat my clients home like it was my own.