Builders

Reviews for Tech View Homes

Zoe from Edmonton
Zoe from Edmonton

First Home

I bought my first home last year. All my friends said it worth more than what I paid. I feel very lucky that the builder is Tech View. While doing the home hunting, my coworker told me how bad his builder was and told me to be careful. From my experience with Tech View, Anil is a super nice guy and very professional. There isn't a lot I need them to fix, but when needed, he sent people to fix/repair problems very quickly and quietly. :) One time, I told him to come fix something, and when I got home after work, it's done already. They know what they are doing. I really appreciated all their work and help!

Saj from Edmonton
Saj from Edmonton

Duplex

Anil is the owner of the Tech view home. The worst builder and unprofessional person I have see. He not only uses cheapest product, but himself is the the cheapest person I came across. He never keeps his promises. He will rush for money if you owe, but will never acknowlege if he owes. Please do no do any business with him. He should be out of this buisiness.

James from Edmonton
James from Edmonton

Appreciate for quick service

We would like to appreciate Techview Homes excellent service for the duplex we just bought on July. This Builder always responds in 24hours if there is any defect need repair.

Fab Bince in Sherwood park
Fab Bince in Sherwood park
9 reviews SHERWOOD PARK, AB

home renovation

We needed attention to detail Rob was fantastic. We needed detail to make a space available and safe for children. Our budget was met without problems. We are getting full use of our home

Doug Stone in Woodlands
Doug Stone in Woodlands
1 review Woodlands, AB

Built a so called town home

I can't believe this company is still in buisness!He should be on trouble shooters.What a nightmare!I hope people read this and go with a reputable builder.Basement windows are out of whack by half an inch from one side to the other,and mot just one "ALL OF THEM"!I could write a book on all the things wrong.I don't have the time,all my time is used fixing all the repairs.

Built a home with Techview Homes

Anil the owner and operator of Tech view Homes should have called his company (inexpensive and of the poorest quality home builder) he uses the cheapest wood, the cheapest essentials, the cheapest paint, the cheapest materials, the cheapest labor EVERYTHING he could buy to build (YOUR HOME THE BIGGEST INVESTMENT YOU WILL EVER MAKE) he builds as fast and as poorly a quality a home you could ever own! He hires his family (regardless that they don’t know what they are doing, are clueless and are not qualified or licensed of any kind but they need their paperwork to become Canadian citizen so he gives them work, they work on your home)! The guys he has to hire, the one or two with tickets he pays them so poorly they don’t care what kind of job they do they have to hurry to get to the next job! They can’t stand working for him, so they don’t care to take care of your future home! They shared with me how Anil tells them not to tell the home owners what is wrong with their house to just get it built and get it build fast! I agree with the only other real review on here COMPLETLY so much is true with my home and experience with Tech view and Anil as well, one of the most costly of the fixes has to be my windows and how they were also forced into too small a cut out it was NOT cut wide enough to fit the windows into, which allows for a lot of cold air to come into my home causing the floors to always be freezing, which raises my heating bills! The other heating vents were not connected! The one coat of cheap paint inside and out I had to repaint! The horrible built home, deck and fence. EVERYTHING down to the cheap Paint on all the walls inside and out needs another coat!
Anil lives in a MANCHINE OFF OF THE BACKS OF YOUR MONEY AND HE RETURNS NOTHING TO THE ONES WHO PUT HIM WERE HE IS, NOT EVEN A DECENT JOB BUILDING YOUR HOME DOES HE TRY TO RETURN! He built his Man chine off your back, with the money he pockets from you! He builds you a piece of crap, for WELL over what it should have cost you and pockets the rest so he can live in 10 times the house you will ever own! YOU will be paying to replace and rebuild and undo his mess JUST to fix his lousy work for YEARS TO COME! BELIEVE ME, I AM LIVING IT!
SAVE YOUR MONEY AND BUILD WITH SOMEONE WHO KNOWS WHAT THEY ARE DOING AND CARES ABOUT THE JOB THEY DO! TRUST ME, YOU WILL BE BROKE FIXING HIS MESS, I AM! I HAVE SO MUCH MORE TO FIX TO UNDO HIS MESS IT’S UNBELIEVEABLE!
BELIEVE ME; YOU DON’T WANT TO BUILD WITH TECH VIEW HOMES, ANIL, AND HIS FAMILY UNLESS YOU HAVE NOTHING BUT TIME, PATIENCE AND UNLIMITTED FUNDS TO REPAIR AND REBUILD EVERYTHING!
THE GOOD REVIEWS HE GOT ON HERE HAS TO BE FROM FRIENDS OF HIS CAUSE YOU DON’T BUILD WITH SUCH DISREGARD AND ALL OF A SUDEN CARE ABOUT YOUR WORK OR THEPEOPLE YOU BUILD FOR funny how 2 of the good reviews say the same thing “went beyond the scope of work!” he thinks everyone is so stupid!

Jerry in Edmonton
Jerry in Edmonton

build four duplexs with builder since 2005

I have been very satisfied with Tech views work and many times they have gone the extra mile to provide great service to me. I have plans to build another 20 homes with builder over the next 5 years. I would like to thank them for a job well done.

alex in Edmonton
alex in Edmonton
1 review EDMONTON, AB

Builded 6 houses with techview in last 5 months

Came across this review. I just wanted to be fair and state that I build 6 houses with them in the last 5 months and intend to do more in future. They gave me a peace of mind and went beyond the scope of work to ensure that i dont have to deal with small issues right from the 1st house. In fact 2 of the houses where sold thru their help based on plans only. They have helped to achieve the best Return on my Investment dollars.

Mike in Edmonton
Mike in Edmonton

Building with Tech View Homes

780-483-6881
EDMONTON
AB
T5P2E9

We had to replace all the door seals top & bottom. EVERY SINGLE Window was forced into too small a cutout it was NOT cut wide enough to fit them which allows for a lot of cold air to come into our home. Dummy extensions on the heating vents were used throughout the house allowing the cold air to come through causing the floors to always be freezing. The siding leaks every time it rains. Paint on all walls needs another coat! More taping is needed to hide the joining of the drywall sheets. Need more drywall mud; the screws are too close to the surface so they protrude through the drywall. We had to pay for and install a mailbox, a numbered house sign, shower doors; all of the window coverings, all new towel racks. We had to pay to re-key all of the doors, many, many, times, because the keys were handed out repeatedly! We had to pay to upgrade all of the bottom line appliances. All of the light fixtures. All of the door and closet handles had to be replaced! The wood used for all of the cupboards is not even a quarter of an inch thick! And so much more... Nevertheless, most importantly, is the builders conduct and lack of concern for his work or clientele, it is disgraceful and intolerable! Not only did he refuse to do things right the first time, he also refused to do any of the repairs! Moreover, just when we thought it could not get worst, he didn't tell the truth and put a lien against our property for thousands of dollars above what was really left owing! NOW, we had to get a lawyer to sue him in court! It left us disheartened and broke! I would not recommend spending your hard-earned money or time, building with this builder, AT ALL! HE DOES NOT CARE about his clients. Moreover, he operates with no ethics AT ALL! HE ONLY CARES ABOUT LINING HIS POCKETS! IT WAS ONE OF THE WORST EXPERIENCES OF OUR LIVES!

We represent Tech View Homes and have facilitated a number of positive sales for Anil over the years. Tech View Homes is very concerned about your negative experiences and would like you to contact them directly to discuss the issues you raised. They wish to reach an amicable conclusion. Should you feel more comfortable in contacting us directly, please do so. We look forward to hearing from you. Parker Dubrule Lawyers (780) 484-3322

Looking for Builders pros in Edmonton?