Tech View Homes

Tech View Homes

Reviews for Tech View Homes

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

New and Gorgeous Building

My family and I really enjoyed from the early seconds we entered to the house built by this company. Everything looks great. The design is fancy. They paid attention even to the very small things to put them on the correct places for our convenience. I strongly recommend this company if you are looking for a Professional Building Company.

Corey in Toronto
Corey in Toronto
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

Fantastic home with attentive builder!

Techview Homes built us a wonderful house. There are a million builders out there these days and many are good, but what impressed me most with Anil (owner) was his attention to our concerns. We would send him something that we thought was wrong or we wanted to change, and he would immediately attend to it. Very flexible and it was a really pleasant experience working with him.

David in Edmonton
David in Edmonton
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

New Infill? Think again.

Thinking about those new infills? Think again. Everything was fine until high dollar value issues came up, Tech View Homes completey chipped up my driveway while working on the landscaping and now doesn't want to fix it. Anil lacks any common sense to understand why this an issue and wonders why I'm upset. Nothing like buying a $450k+ house and having and the cement chipped up, should also see the "patch" job that deteriorated the next day.

He also loves to forget what work was promised but that's okay I made sure a contract was signed - now he is questioning why we included the line items - hilarious! Can't wait to see the judge's face when he mentions he doesn't remember signing the contract.

Anil also demonstrates his lack of professionalism by pulling his guys off the site while they were working on the sod (as per contract) leaving a nice mess for us to clean up. Proceeds to leave a pallet of sod to die on my driveway as well. Reason? For submitting a warranty claim, for lack of timelines or a response when things would be completed. I'd rather pay an extra $50k to avoid these fools next time.

Satyajit in Edmonton
Satyajit in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

A professional you can trust

I bought my first home (duplex) from Anil and considering hiring him for my 2nd house. As a new home owner I knew very little about the problems. Any time I had problems I contacted Anil. He was always there for me. Not only that, due to my lack of knowledge I misunderstood Anil once. But he went above and beyond and fixed my problems which didn't cover the warranty and proved me wrong.
He is highly professional and keeps his promise. He is builder you can trust any time

Sharyn in
Sharyn in

Infill New Home Construction

I'm glad to have the opportunity to tell other people about Tech View Homes. I have built two infill homes with Anil - the first a duplex and the second a single family and I'm getting ready to build a third home - a duplex that I will move into. Anil is professional, honest, knows what will work and what won't and builds quality homes. I heard from the new home owners how much they loved their new homes and how Anil was always available if they had questions or wanted additions. If Anil says he will do something, you can count on it that he will have it done. I'm personally thrilled to know projects I've done with Anil are homes that families love.

Rhuynh in Edmonton
Rhuynh in Edmonton

In-Filled Home / New home construction

Have been working with Anil on a infill lot for about a year now and he has always been professional and courteous throughout the home development process. Even after the home was completed, Anil has answered any questions that I may have in a quick and timely manner. Will definitely look forward to working with Anil and Tech View homes in the near future.

donsh from Edmonton
donsh from Edmonton

Our second Tech View House

We brought our first home (duplex) from a friend which was built by Tech View Homes. We lived there for a while (10333, 150 St) sold it, made some good money out of that because of the good workmanship of the house and the good location.
Then we looked for a single house with a separate entrance to the basement close to down town. Again we could find a one with the right price, place, style only from Tech View Homes.
We thank Tech View Company for the very quick respond to all our requests. All our friends visited our new house really impressed by the workmanship, price and the location. Most of them wanted to have contact numbers of the builder. We gladly would like to introduce and recommend Anil and the Tech View Homes to our friends.
We wish all the very best for the Tech View Homes Company, good health and happiness for Anil and the team.

Don & Upeka

Adrian from Edmonton
Adrian from Edmonton

New Build

Just recently completed my first ever infill development project and I'm glad I got to work with Anil and his team. Not only are the efficient but they produce quality work. This will be the first of many projects with Tech View Homes for me.

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

New Home Build

From the moment we set foot in Tech View Homes new build with the realtor, we knew we were home.

We toured so many houses and spent so many late nights looking at MLS listings, we were even starting to think our expectations were too high ...Anil's team did a really great job did a great job making this property appear it had been professionally built.

Looking for Builders pros in Edmonton?