Tech View Homes

HomeStars  >  Builders in Edmonton  >  Tech View Homes

Reviews for Tech View Homes

Sharyn in
1 review Edmonton, AB

I'm glad to have the opportunity to tell other people about Tech View Homes. I have built two infill homes with Anil - the first a duplex and the second a single family and I'm getting ready to build a third home - a duplex that I will move into. Anil is professional, honest, knows what will work and what won't and builds quality homes. I heard from the new home owners how much they loved their new homes and how Anil was always available if they had questions or wanted additions. If Anil says he will do something, you can count on it that he will have it done. I'm personally thrilled to know projects I've done with Anil are homes that families love.

Rhuynh in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Have been working with Anil on a infill lot for about a year now and he has always been professional and courteous throughout the home development process. Even after the home was completed, Anil has answered any questions that I may have in a quick and timely manner. Will definitely look forward to working with Anil and Tech View homes in the near future.

donsh from Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

We brought our first home (duplex) from a friend which was built by Tech View Homes. We lived there for a while (10333, 150 St) sold it, made some good money out of that because of the good workmanship of the house and the good location.
Then we looked for a single house with a separate entrance to the basement close to down town. Again we could find a one with the right price, place, style only from Tech View Homes.
We thank Tech View Company for the very quick respond to all our requests. All our friends visited our new house really impressed by the workmanship, price and the location. Most of them wanted to have contact numbers of the builder. We gladly would like to introduce and recommend Anil and the Tech View Homes to our friends.
We wish all the very best for the Tech View Homes Company, good health and happiness for Anil and the team.

Don & Upeka

Adrian from Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Just recently completed my first ever infill development project and I'm glad I got to work with Anil and his team. Not only are the efficient but they produce quality work. This will be the first of many projects with Tech View Homes for me.

1 review Edmonton, AB

From the moment we set foot in Tech View Homes new build with the realtor, we knew we were home.

We toured so many houses and spent so many late nights looking at MLS listings, we were even starting to think our expectations were too high ...Anil's team did a really great job did a great job making this property appear it had been professionally built.

Ram from Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

We bought first home from Tech view Homes.
We Appreciate Anil, the Builder who constructed our house at reasonable price.
He is very nice guy and pure Professional.
He is approachable and listens to any queries we have and gives suggestions accordingly.

Kelly Rotar from Vancouver
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

I own 2 Duplexes built by Anil at Techview Homes. The first duplex I bought through a real estate agent, the second duplex I hired Anil to build for me. I live out of town and Anil could not have been better to deal with and continues to be. He always does what he says he is going to do and does so quickly. Being from out of town the people from Techview went out of their way to make the build process simple and ensure my needs were met. Most our communication was through email and anytime I emailed Anil or phoned Anil he always got back to me right away. With the first duplex we had some flooring lift that fell under warranty and Anil went in and fixed it right away. Through owning a duplex for over a year plus going through a build with Anil I have dealt with Anil on many issues and I have no hesitation in recommending Techview Homes. I plan to have Anil build more duplexes for me.

Zoe from Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

I bought my first home last year. All my friends said it worth more than what I paid. I feel very lucky that the builder is Tech View. While doing the home hunting, my coworker told me how bad his builder was and told me to be careful. From my experience with Tech View, Anil is a super nice guy and very professional. There isn't a lot I need them to fix, but when needed, he sent people to fix/repair problems very quickly and quietly. :) One time, I told him to come fix something, and when I got home after work, it's done already. They know what they are doing. I really appreciated all their work and help!

Saj from Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Anil is the owner of the Tech view home. The worst builder and unprofessional person I have see. He not only uses cheapest product, but himself is the the cheapest person I came across. He never keeps his promises. He will rush for money if you owe, but will never acknowlege if he owes. Please do no do any business with him. He should be out of this buisiness.

James from Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

We would like to appreciate Techview Homes excellent service for the duplex we just bought on July. This Builder always responds in 24hours if there is any defect need repair.