Creative Remodeling Solutions

Jerry P in Mississauga
Jerry P in Mississauga
2 reviews MISSISSAUGA, ON

Ensuite Bathroom, New Walk-in Closet

Selecting Roger and his crew was one of my decisions that really panned out for the better. When selecting a contractor, I really wanted someone who could communicate, who can provide feedback and ideas, but not insult or dismiss my suggestions. Roger came in a little higher than another contractor in the running but it was his courteous customer service skils that won him the job. And his willingness to work with you, your schedule, your budget and your constraints. We renovated a 25 year old ensuite bathroom that included demolition and removal of a bathtub and vanitiy and a installation of a stand up shower and tiles. In addition, his crew expanded my bedroom closet to a walk in closet. The crew was pressed for time, as they had our move-in date to meet as well as work with the painters that we hired, but they completed everything on time just the way we expected it. I already have people who have seen his work at my house looking to hire him and I have no problems in promoting his services - it is really hard to find good customer service so when I do, I pay it forward without hesistation

More about Creative Remodeling Solutions

Bathroom Renovation Creative Remodeling Solutions specializes in the high quality remodeling of bathrooms and en-suites. We are based in Mississauga, Ontario and have been in business since 2001. We are known for working with our clients' ideas to create the bathroom they have always desired.