MoldTech

Reviews for MoldTech

Victoria
Victoria

attic mold remediation

Removal of mold on sections of roof sheathing. And also in all of the nooks and crannies!! Most importantly, I called 2 contractors with great reviews and it was obvious who I was hiring. In this case, I was able to discuss the job directly with the gentleman who would be leading the work at my house. Sent some pictures that we reviewed on the spot with great detail. Charles explained the importance of remediation but also source identification. I'm doing this for the first time so I found the education aspect helpful. In comparison, the other shop would insist that it'll be done right and pressured me to book an appointment. I just didn't feel good about the phone call. There was no pressure for me to pick this company. Charles went above and beyond by walking around the house to identify problem areas. He was subtle so no one knew he was here to remove mold which may be important to some clients. It was not a concern for me but I appreciate the consideration. And he sent me a follow up email to share what he saw in my attic that needed fixing. From bathroom vents with poor installation requiring repair, to pointing out that I should ensure the insulation company coming in behind would address covering the exposed hvac pipes. I was really happy with the meticulous work and clean up. Very courteous gentleman, arrived on time, cleaned up after his crew, provided me with helpful info. A great pleasure to work with. And I deal with my share of contractors so I know what a good (and bad) experience is.

Hi Victoria, thanks so much for the review. I really appreciate it, because it's reviews like these that continue to keep me as busy as I am.

If you have any questions about anything mold or attic related, please feel free to get in touch with me and I'll do what I can to help.

Charles

josie
josie
1 review North York, ON

Mold remediation

Charles was wonderful to work with. We had to remediate the mold quickly and he was very accommodating to our tight schedule. The team that came in was great - they worked efficiently and made minimal disturbances during their time at my house. I would recommend him to any of my friends or family.

Carmela
Carmela

Mold in basement

Charles was very professional and outlined exactly what the problem was and how they were going to clean it. Great work!!! Highly recommend them.

Private User reviews Caledon, ON

Mold Remediation

Mold was found upon home inspection. Stressed out, I called MoldTech. Charles answered and from that moment I knew there was no need to call anyone else. Charles was knowledgeable and so informative. He educated me as I had many questions. I booked with him instantly. The whole process was amazing and his team was great.

Thanks so much for the kind words. You were a pleasure to work with for both homes. And, if I do any more work for the celebrity we talked about, I promise to mention you and see if I can iron out a lunch or something :)

Private User reviews Burlington, ON

Mold in attic

We sold our home and upon the buyers inspection they found mold in the roof . We contacted Moldtech and from the first phone call with Charles to the completion of the job , we received the best and most professional service from this organization. Charles and his crew were reliable professional prompt and honest. We were absolutely amazed at how quickly Charles returned our calls. He was confident in the work and gave a fair estimate of the work. The crew arrived on time and completed the work on time and we received our receipt and confirmation/ proof documentation that the mold was eradicated the next day after the service was completed. Thank you Charles and the moldtech team. We truly respect your integrity and your professionalism

Thanks so much for the comment. It was a pleasure working with you.

Satisfied Consumer in Aurora
Satisfied Consumer in Aurora
1 review Aurora, ON

Mold Assessment

I contacted MoldTech regarding a potential mold issue in a storage area in my basement. I discovered water seeping in through the foundation causing a musty smell. Being a cancer survivor (and not wanting to be exposed to anything toxic), my husband and I wanted an expert opinion. I spoke to Charles and arranged for him to come and assess. He accommodated a 7:30am appointment and was on time. He gave an honest opinion, which was that mold wasn't an issue. We so appreciated his honesty since as consumers (not educated in this field) we're at his mercy. I can't say enough about how pleased we were with Charles and MoldTech. We highly recommend both Charles and MoldTech.

Thanks so much for the comment. It was a pleasure working with you.

Jose in Pickering
Jose in Pickering
1 review Pickering, ON

Mold remediation

Mold Tech is very best at remediating mold. Done in a timely manner fast efficient exceptional. Charles is a man of his word. I needed my attic remediated in a short period of time because I was selling my home and Mold tech was able to come in not only did they care of it they did it at an optimal level. I wouldn't use anyone else

Hi Jose,

Thanks for the review. I hope everything is sitll moving along with the sale. Soon it'll be all the fun stuff....like boxing, labeling, and storing. Have fun ;)

Raymond in Markham
Raymond in Markham
1 review East Gwillimbury, ON

Cold room Mold Abatement

We knew nothing about mold stuff, we quoted around and Charles got back to us. His explanation and answers were very professional and gave us confidence with his company. Upon agreeing with the quotation, work started in a timely manner and everything was done very quickly. Cold room is great now thanks a lot guys!

Hi Raymond - thanks for the kind words. My favourite part is that we got it all done and you didn't have to demo your entire home as was suggested by another firm. Yikes...glad we were there to help!!!

Sas from Toronto
Sas from Toronto

Amazing service

Charles and team did an amazing job. Charles always responded to my emails, showed up on time and did all the work he promised. He even gave us suggestions as what else we can do to avoid anymore mold. Very professional work.

I would definitely recommend them for any mold removal

Thanks for the kind words, Sas. Much appreciated.

CASA DESIGN AND RENOS LTD. in Pickering
CASA DESIGN AND RENOS LTD. in Pickering
1 review Pickering, ON

mold removal

Reliable, experienced and very Professional. Charles and his team are simply amazing! Mold Tech is very thorough and detailed with each and every job they do. Highly recommend this company!!

Thanks Colleen...look forward to working with you in the future.

More about MoldTech

MoldTech is one of the oldest and most respected mold remediation and inspection firms serving Toronto and the Greater Toronto Area. We service residential, commercial, and industrial sectors, and can help you understand your unique situation, with qualified instruction on the best solution possible.

Our Mold Inspections, Indoor Air Quality Testing and Mold Removal services in Toronto have been developed with years of practical experience and ongoing education. Our goal is to provide great service above and beyond that of our competitors. Once you suspect a Mold problem and make that first call, you will talk to one of our Mold Professionals that can quickly help you understand the extent of the problem and schedule a Mold Inspection at a convenient time for you. We make the process systematic and most of all, calm and efficient.

At MoldTech, from top to bottom and beginning to end, taking pride in what we do is our standard. We really do care! We’re not going to send anyone to work in your home or business that we wouldn't want working in ours. Therefore as a company, we know you are getting the highest level of care and service which starts by talking to a company representative that knows Mold, not an answering service.

If you suspect Mold and want an honest, informative and common sense approach to mold testing, mold inspection and mold removal, you should book an inspection, you won't be disappointed. You and your family deserve to live in a safe and healthy environment. Mold can seriously compromise the structural integrity of your home, and adversely affect your family’s health and well-being.

Services:
Mould Testing
Mould Inspection
Mould Removal
Contents Remediation

Mold Detection & Removal
Fiberlock, Aegis among other products to ensure maximum effectiveness for our mould removal. Aegis- Mould prevention product -Provides protection against odour causing bacteria, fungus and other microorganisms -Permanently bonded antimicrobial barrier -Registered with the EPA since 1976 and PMRA since 1997 and also registered in the UK and Asia Remember, the first and best defense is a good offense. The importance of having a microbial pollutant control and prevention component as part of your contingency plan and having a baseline of knowledge about the microbial habitats in your building is essential. The usefulness of a proven long-lasting, effective antimicrobial treatment which offers protection from the re-growth of microorganisms is also essential.
MoldTech removes mould in residential, commercial, industrial, and institutional settings. We provide inspection and consultation services for any type of mold removal project. Services: Mould Testing Mould Inspection Mould Removal Contents Remediation
MoldTech safely uses Fiberlock, Aegis brand products among other products to ensure maximum effectiveness for our mould removal.
Discrete execution of Mold removal.
Our massive warehouse allows us to perform large scale contents and document remediation. Our forklift operator will have those trucks emptied and on their way in no time!!! -Mould Testing -Mould Inspection -Mould Removal -Contents Remediation
2002