MHC Gutters

Igor from Vancouver
Igor from Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Gutters

I am really satisfied with the Gutters installation job by MHC. It was quick, clean and well done! The price was lower than other vendors offered + I got a leaf protecting included. Thank you guys!

Yvette Kong in Coquitlam
Yvette Kong in Coquitlam
4 reviews COQUITLAM, BC

Great Upgrading for all my house's Gutters from MHC Gutters Co.!!

2 days ago MHC Gutters Co. (http://www.mhcgutters.com/) Mr. Chris Nikkel (in charge of the work) with one staff came to provide the services of installation(mainly for upgrading) for all the gutters of my house. They were doing the gutters jobs very very hard with so detail manner under a very very bad weather conditions (3/12-13/2012) like strong wind and heavy raining even snowing all the way!! However, they have no complaint about the weather but only working quickly and finished all very friendly as well with detailed clean-up at last minute for all the outside of my house. Really Great job done from MHC Gutters for my house and I would like to show MHC Gutters Co. sign in front of my lawn for next 6 months in order to show my highest appreciation about their good jobs!! Thank Chris and Katerina(secretary) also Peter (head of the company) and all staffs there again!! CHEERS!!
Yvette (Coquitlam) 3/15/2012

Anna Belle in Vancouver
Anna Belle in Vancouver
1 review VANCOUVER, BC

Replacing gutters on our Vancouver home

Easy to deal, clean and neat. Understood what i was looking for and give me very competitive rate. Job was done right! We had to replace old gutters and downpipes.

Thank you for your business and choosing MHCgutters)

More about MHC Gutters

MHC specializes in installation and maintenance of seamless aluminum gutters. Our trucks are fully equipped for installation of custom new gutters and maintenance of existing ones. On the road around the mainland daily, we are able provide you with fast quality service.