Welton Design Group

Reviews for Welton Design Group

info in Toronto
info in Toronto

Kitchen Renovation

Amber has a deep understanding of design and construction. She has such great vision and provides you with all the details well in advance. She is extremely organized and easy to work with. I would recommend her to anyone who is looking for quality work and precision.

Thank you so much for your kind words, it was a pleasure working with you!

Frannie
Frannie
1 review , ON

Custom Drapery

Amber and her team helped us install custom blackout draperies in our 2-bedroom condo. They were professional and responsive. We were impressed with the speed and quality of their work.

Thank you so much for your kind words, we enjoyed meeting you and hope that the drapery and blinds we installed work out really well for your family. All the best!

EG
EG
1 review Coquitlam, BC

window coverings dining and master bath

Windows look great. Although we did have a slight issue with the installation of the heavy curtain. However, that was resolved. Will be ordering curtains shortly for our bedroom.

It was a pleasure working in your beautiful home, thanks for the repeat business! We hope the drapery we installed in your dining room and master bedroom make you happy for many years.

angela.lange
angela.lange
1 review Surrey, BC

Main floor complete renovation: flooring, kitchen, livingroom/fireplace, dining room, powder room

Amber was professional and attentive throughout the entire process. Her design vision is amazing. She was able to completely understand what I had in mind and bring it to reality on time and within budget. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Amber.

It was so exciting watching the transformation of your space, thanks so much for your trust! I hope you and your family enjoy your "new" home for many years to come 🙂

lzaytsoff
lzaytsoff
1 review Surrey, BC

A complete renovation of a old Condo

To take an older Condo and give it that modern look was a big challenge. Amber came in ready and qualified to meet those challenges. She was organized and that was very important to me as we tackled different problems along the way. Amber brought in Adam to lead with a team of exceptional trades and I knew I was in good hands as we worked together. The end result was beyond my expectation. Amber stepped into all of the problems and never backed down until they were resolved. She worked with each contract making sure the they were within our budget and were well presented to my husband for payment. It showed the experience that he appreciated as this is his field.
Amber is warm, caring, and funny. I had a lot of fun working with her and always felt my thoughts were valid. She is incredible and I consider her a great friend for life :)

Lena, what wonderful feedback, that made my day! Projects like yours (transforming dated spaces into beautiful, personal homes) is my favourite thing to do. It certainly helps when you get to work with a client who has such a clear understanding of what they like and don't like. I too had so much fun and I wish you many happy years in your condo! Amber

shannon m.
shannon m.
1 review Langley, BC

Colour consultation

Amber was incredible! She walked into my home and knew precisely and undoubtedly what colours we needed to repaint our living space. It turned out beautifully. She is a master of her craft and an absolute joy to work with

Thanks so much for the lovely review, Shannon! It was a pleasure meeting you and helping you choose colours for your new home.

MODA Finishes
MODA Finishes
12 reviews Vancouver, BC

Colour Consultation for complete reno in New Westminster

To any who read this,

I recently wrote the following thank you letter to Amber Beall and wanted to share it here as well - her work is excellent and she deserves to be praised.

Sincerely,
Jason Pittelli

Dec 2, 2010

Amber Lee Beall
Design consultant
Amber Beall Colour & Design
Vancouver, BC

Dear Amber,

We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for recently helping out with our client in New Westminster. You went above and beyond the regular call of duty by ensuring that all communications between all parties involved (the clients, yourself, and our company) were handled smoothly and professionally.

We couldn't have been happier with your service: prompt, efficient, and exceedingly effective. Your colour selection in conjunction with the client made our job (and that of the general contractor for that matter, in this case "Basil Restoration LTD".) significantly easier.

Every time we deal with you it's a pleasure and we would happily recommend your to others.

Sincerely,

Jason Pittelli (Managing Director - MODA Finishes)

More about Welton Design Group

Welton Design Group is a boutique interior design firm operating throughout the Lower Mainland. Specializing in new homes, renovations, window coverings & drapery, and furniture & decor we are a full-service firm, taking your project from concept to completion.