Drapery & Curtains

Reviews for Amber Welton Colour And Design

EG
EG
1 review Coquitlam, BC

window coverings dining and master bath

Windows look great. Although we did have a slight issue with the installation of the heavy curtain. However, that was resolved. Will be ordering curtains shortly for our bedroom.

angela.lange
angela.lange
1 review Surrey, BC

Main floor complete renovation: flooring, kitchen, livingroom/fireplace, dining room, powder room

Amber was professional and attentive throughout the entire process. Her design vision is amazing. She was able to completely understand what I had in mind and bring it to reality on time and within budget. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Amber.

It was so exciting watching the transformation of your space, thanks so much for your trust! I hope you and your family enjoy your "new" home for many years to come 🙂

lzaytsoff
lzaytsoff
1 review Surrey, BC

A complete renovation of a old Condo

To take an older Condo and give it that modern look was a big challenge. Amber came in ready and qualified to meet those challenges. She was organized and that was very important to me as we tackled different problems along the way. Amber brought in Adam to lead with a team of exceptional trades and I knew I was in good hands as we worked together. The end result was beyond my expectation. Amber stepped into all of the problems and never backed down until they were resolved. She worked with each contract making sure the they were within our budget and were well presented to my husband for payment. It showed the experience that he appreciated as this is his field.
Amber is warm, caring, and funny. I had a lot of fun working with her and always felt my thoughts were valid. She is incredible and I consider her a great friend for life :)

Lena, what wonderful feedback, that made my day! Projects like yours (transforming dated spaces into beautiful, personal homes) is my favourite thing to do. It certainly helps when you get to work with a client who has such a clear understanding of what they like and don't like. I too had so much fun and I wish you many happy years in your condo! Amber

shannon m.
shannon m.
1 review Langley, BC

Colour consultation

Amber was incredible! She walked into my home and knew precisely and undoubtedly what colours we needed to repaint our living space. It turned out beautifully. She is a master of her craft and an absolute joy to work with

Thanks so much for the lovely review, Shannon! It was a pleasure meeting you and helping you choose colours for your new home.

MODA Finishes
MODA Finishes
12 reviews Vancouver, BC

Colour Consultation for complete reno in New Westminster

To any who read this,

I recently wrote the following thank you letter to Amber Beall and wanted to share it here as well - her work is excellent and she deserves to be praised.

Sincerely,
Jason Pittelli

Dec 2, 2010

Amber Lee Beall
Design consultant
Amber Beall Colour & Design
Vancouver, BC

Dear Amber,

We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for recently helping out with our client in New Westminster. You went above and beyond the regular call of duty by ensuring that all communications between all parties involved (the clients, yourself, and our company) were handled smoothly and professionally.

We couldn't have been happier with your service: prompt, efficient, and exceedingly effective. Your colour selection in conjunction with the client made our job (and that of the general contractor for that matter, in this case "Basil Restoration LTD".) significantly easier.

Every time we deal with you it's a pleasure and we would happily recommend your to others.

Sincerely,

Jason Pittelli (Managing Director - MODA Finishes)

More about Amber Welton Colour And Design

I have a background of 10+ years as a Benjamin Moore Colour Consultant, where I worked with homeowners, commercial clients and builders, specifying paint and hard finishes for renovations and new build construction. Over the past 5 years I have been a project consultant for residential renovations where I manage trades and design, keeping budgets and schedules on track. I have staged homes for a top Vancouver realtor for 3 years and have been specifying custom furniture, accessories and drapery for long-time repeat clients all over the Lower Mainland. I represent the Graber line of window coverings and blinds, a premium brand that offers a lifetime warranty and a very competitive price-point. I work with HomeStars because, like them, I have built my entire career on referrals and word-of-mouth clientele.