Jackson & Associates Inc.

General Contractors
Toronto ON M4L 2C3
HomeStars  >  General Contractors in Toronto  >  Jackson & Associates Inc.

Reviews for Jackson & Associates Inc.

kendraallen in Toronto
kendraallen in Toronto

Roof

Jackson & Associates replaced our roof four years ago. At the time we needed the work done on the weekend, and they accommodated us. They did a great job, and left the house cleaned up and tidy. Recently we found a couple of small pieces of shingle in our yard, and they came back and determined that racoons had tried to get in our roof. They replaced the shingles at no charge. We found Mark to be very ethical, and he lived up to his promises!

We have enjoyed working with you and appreciate your support. We look forward to being there for you with any of your future renovating needs.

Sincerely,
The Jackson & Associates Team!

Susan H.
Susan H.

Two Bathroom and second bedroom renovations

Two condo bathrooms were fully renovated to include new upgraded fixtures, cabinets, tiling and hardware; the second bedroom was reconfigured to close off the original entry and add new French doors on an adjoining wall to open into the Living Room. The original closed off passageway was then combined with a small linen cupboard to create a new floor to ceiling closet accessed from the hallway.

Thank you so much Susan for your support. We enjoyed working with you and would be happy to help you should you ever have any future renovations needs!
The Jackson & Associates Team

tjakobek
tjakobek

Addition to home

Very complicated and creative this was an addition to an 90 year old stone home

Thank you for taking the time to review our team. We appreciate your support and we will continue to support you and any of your future renovating needs. Thanks again Tom!

Leanne
Leanne

Condo renovation

We hired Jackson and Associates to renovate our condo which was done from October 2014 to March 2015. It was a major project; it's like a whole new condo! The kitchen and both baths were redone (including a built-in pantry across one wall, and a custom kitchen island with a gorgeous feature column), hardwood floors and pot lighting were installed throughout, some walls were removed to create a more open concept, all new appliances were installed as well as a closet organizer system. My favourite things are details like beautiful new custom baseboards, custom-built barn doors which are space-saving and look incredibly cool, and a gorgeous slate and mosaic feature on the wall in the master bedroom! The team was amazing....they gave us lots of choices, useful advice about every detail and they were available anytime to answer questions. We are not do-it-ourselves kind of people, and neither my husband nor myself had ever done a renovation before, so we wanted to work with a contractor that took care of everything. Jackson and Associates did exactly that, and more. It was also a bonus that each team member was a genuinely nice person whom we felt comfortable with. Being a condo, space is limited so there were a few issues they had to work out. Watching the team problem-solve was inspiring, honestly. In the following year, there have been some minor adjustments needed, which I've learned are normal and can only be discovered once you've moved back in and lived with the new stuff for a while. The team has continued to be attentive and available at our convenience even though I know they must be busy with new projects. They are dedicated to making every detail right, no matter what. We can't say enough about them. Fantastic.

Thank you Leanne. We have enjoyed working with you and appreciate your support. We look forward to being there for you with any of your renovating needs.

Sincerely,
The Jackson & Associates Team!

Christian from Toronto
Christian from Toronto

Home Renovation - So far so good

Jackson & Associates have done numerous projects for me including rebuilding the kitchen ceiling, installing skylights, completely renovated our main floor as well as a bathroom. This company is very professional, clean, and always does an excellent job. They are true perfectionist! We had an incident with one of their sub contractors, which they were quick to respond to. They are now taking on another home project for me (Basement renovation), I am very happy with their work so far.

Thank you, Christian and Melinda. Of course we enjoyed working with you folks and will look forward to working together again. Your support is why we enjoy doing our work so much!!

Norma from Toronto
Norma from Toronto

Home Renovation

We used Jackson & Associates for multiple projects. The work that was completed was a Kitchen renovation, installed new fireplace, moved and painted walls, refinished and stained hardwood floors and replaced the front porch steps. We had the projects spread out from May - October to accommodate my budget, which they were happy to do. It's not easy having a crew come in and out of your house every day but Mark made the whole process feel seamless. Mark, was excellent to deal with and always communicated before hand for when his team will be in to work on my home. Mark never signed off on a project until he was sure that we were 100% satisfied with the work completed. Another big plus was that my house was never left a mess - Mark was very diligent to make sure that his crew cleaned prior to leaving. I am thrilled with the work completed and will absolutely be recommending them.

Thanks Norma,

We appreciate your support and we look forward to working with you for any of your future renovations needs!

tom from Toronto
tom from Toronto
1 review Old Toronto, ON

Reno of old house

Mark is a good salesman and will tell you what you want to hear in terms of how he is different than other contractor in terms of ethics. For this he charges a steep premium which I decided to pay since I did not want to worry about chasing contractors since I have a young family.
What he said would take 2 weeks took about 10 weeks!!! and I had to chase him to get the job done. His guys did not show up every day so clearly he had other priorities. His work was OK but not great. Maybe my experience was different than others that posted since this was during prime reno season but that shouldn't matter - especially with the premium he charges.

Not a good experience.

Rob in Toronto
Rob in Toronto

Kitchen roof addition

We bought a house and found a leak in the kitchen roof. The leak had caused extensive damage and required a complete renovation. After we got several quotes, we chose Mark Jackson because of his professionalism and honesty. And we didn't regret it. His crew did excellent work, were courteous, and had asked for a list of "special requests" such as cleaning up after every work day, making a temporary door to close off the construction from the rest of the house. If there were any issues he provided his personal cell phone, and was very punctual with answering calls. After the work was done, he even offered to come back to make any touch ups if required, and get a Christmas card from him every where. His dedication to Renomark which is an organization that urges honesty in contractor work is also admirable. I would not hesitate to hire him again.

Evan  in Toronto
Evan in Toronto

porch, roof, painting.

This is to state that your company did work on my house at 617 euclid avenue which included repairs to the porch and roof, and painting the front. We were happy with what was done. We found you honest in helping us plan the renovations, your employees executed the work in a timely and careful manner.

I would be pleased to use your company for future work and to recommend you to others.

More about Jackson & Associates Inc.

Jackson and Associates Inc, being made up of employees & subcontractors, is an award-winning TEAM of quality professionals who share enthusiasm for our industry. We are dedicated to creating better homes for our clients. We understand that the decision to renovate is not always an easy one. We therefore make ...