HomeStars  >  Mold Detection & Removal in Oakville  >  PuroClean Emergency Services - Oakville Mississauga
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for PuroClean Emergency Services - Oakville Mississauga

Bronte Creek

Basement Flooding
I just want to thank Joel, Matt and the rest of the Puroclean crew. They were simply amazing during what was a very stressful time with our basement flooding. They helped liaison with the insurance company, were extremely knowledgeable, reliable and we humbly appreciate all they have done for us. If the need does ever arise I would not hesitate to recommend them. Thanks!

Thanks for the great review.
It was a true pleasure helping you with your loss! At your service, Joel.

benningp in Toronto, Ontario

Thank You for the great review Mr. Benning. We were happy to be able to help you with you basement flood. A true pleasure working with you. At your service, Joel.

Joanne S.

I was incredibly impressed with the quick response, knowledgeable workers and professional attitude of the people from Puro Clean. Adam came as quickly as possible and set up huge Dehumidifiers and fans to quickly dry out my basement. I am also trying to be compensated for the work done as it was an error made by a service provider that caused the flood in my basement to begin with. Adam has assisted me by providing details of his work. He was so helpful and thorough and always on time and efficient. I think this is a great company that knows how to help people in their hour of need. I highly recommend PuroClean for any of your emergency needs.

Joanne thank you for your thoughtful review. Communication is so important when dealing with something as unsettling as a flood to your home. I am glad to hear that Adam represented our values so effectively. It was our pleasure helping you!

Rose in Oakville

Our hot water tank burst and flooded the entire basement. I discovered it very early and in the morning and wanted it taken care of ASAP. So I called Puroclean in Oakville at 6:30AM instead of waiting for the insurance office to open to wait on their preferred contractor.

I'm glad I didn't wait and I was sure surprised when I got through to Joel that early!!!

He showed up 30 minutes after my call and began the cleanup process.

Impressive.

Joel and his team did an excellent job removing the water and soaked/destroyed items.

Also, I really liked the sanitizing foam product they applied to the basement floors once the carpet was removed.

Joel was also very thorough with gathering the required data, taking photos and completing the paperwork to satisfy the insurance company.

There was no delay with getting the approval to get the cleanup and the repair work paid. All the i's were dotted and t's crossed.

Polite, friendly and professional service from Joel and his crew. He was easy to get a hold of and honest person to deal with. This helps to make a stressful situation much easier to handle.

Thank you Rose! We were so happy to help you with your water loss. Your review makes me proud to be part of such a solid team.

Manny in Markham

Joel was sent to review our flood by our insurance company. After the initial work he did for the insurance company we decided to use his company to do the actual work. Joel and his team did great work from finding a floor replacement to explaining the steps and doing the work. We have received great compliments about the new flooring. I would totally recommend Joel and his teram and if I need any work done in future PuroClean will be the company I call.

Thanks Manny. We really appreciate your review. It was a pleasure helping you with your floor replacement. I am so happy you like the new floor too! At your service, Joel

Mae Scatliff from Oakville

A leak in the Juliet balcony caused damage to the ceiling and walls of the front foyer of my house. Joel's team repaired the damage and restored it perfectly to it's original appearance. The work was done quickly and efficiently and I am delighted with the final result.

May: I am so pleased you liked our service! I will share this with Greg and Adam. They really enjoyed helping you restore your home back to its original beauty. At your service, Joel

S R in Oakville

We had mould in our attic from an old water leak.
We were originally going for an all-in-one service provider...new roof, new insulation, and mould removal.
The provider turned out to be less than honest,and we were lucky to walk away with our deposit.( but not without a fight!)
I was nervous about doing all the work, but scored well with three different providers...Joel's company being one of them.
Joel and his employee ( future firefighter-in-training") cheerfully took on the task , providing us with before and after photos.
It is hot , difficult work and we are happy with the results.
While in the attic, the young worker discovered a disconnected vent..that several others who had been up there never noticed or ignored.
Joel was very honest about what he does and can't do.
He was the most pleasant of the four companies I spoke with ..and that is big plus in the trades.
Would highly reccomend.

Thank you very much SR for the great review. We were happy we could help. We will always do our best to locate any potential issues which can contribute to moisture issues in the attic. Moisture and condensation create the environment for mould growth. Its best to fix not just the damage but also the cause of moisture build up. At your service, Joel

Elisabeth & Kenton in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Looked at a number of companies before choosing Puroclean. The attic in our house had mold issues due to improper ventilation from two bathroom that had been renovated a few years earlier (very annoying).

Puroclean were good to deal with even with the added pressure of the floods in Windsor and a slight delay. They were very clean, taped of the area and were professional throughout. There solution was an appropriate approach for the problem. Made life easier in that they also fixed the ventilation caps in the roof to vent correctly.

All in all a pleasant experience

Thank you for the review Kenton. It was our pleasure helping you with this issue. I hope the rest of your move goes well! You will be missed on the street. At your service, Joel.

Steve & Wanda in Mississauga

Thank you to the Puroclean team for the immaculate job in removing mould from our master bathroom! We were very pleased with the final result and wholeheartedly recommend this team!

Thank you Steve and Wanda! It was our pleasure to serve you! Joel.

agroves in Oakville

There are not enough thanks in the world for Joel and his team. A contractor incorrectly installed toilets in my home. Unbeknownst to me there was a leak behind my walls that went from the top to the bottom floors. Fast forward 2 years and the water started to leak through my kitchen cabinets!! The contractor was guaranteed through a major home improvement retailer. After months and months of back and forth with the store/contractor insurance companies, I was still getting nowhere. I decided to call PuroClean to get a quote as I could not live with the mould and feared it would start to effect my health. Joel came in within 24 hours to complete an assessment. He was patient, courteous, and VERY knowledgable. I explained the back story and he offered to help. He immediately drafted an emergency report (with pictures) and was in touch with the insurance companies right away. Finally, I had someone in my corner who could navigate the insurance company and get results. Within a few days there was finally an open line of communication with the proper insurance company contacts. Within a week my home was mould free and ready for rebuild. If it were not for PuroClean I would still be fighting with insurance companies for someone to take ownership of their mistake. Thanks PuroClean!!!

Thank you for your review Audrey. It was a pleasure helping you get this important work done. We pride ourselves in communicating the extent of damage and the required mitigation work both to you and your insurance provider to ensure it gets completed properly. All the best! Joel

More about PuroClean Emergency Services - Oakville Mississauga

PuroClean Emergency Services is independently owned and operated in Oakville Ontario servicing both Oakville and Mississauga. We treat your property as we would our own. We take the time to communicate and explain our procedures and the results you can realistically expect. We do whatever it takes to ensure your completely satisfied with our service. With extensive experience and training in property restoration backed by IICRC/ Clean Trust certifications, PuroClean has earned a reputation as "The Paramedics of Property Damage". We do more than clean up after a property disaster. In response to every emergency, we provide a combination of exceptional property mitigation services delivered with an equal degree of compassion. We help rescue homes. We put businesses back on their feet. We help you get back to your life.

Mold Detection & Removal and Fire & Water Damage Restoration
State of the art drying systems, Deodorization, Water Removal, Cleaning, Disinfecting and Repairs to Property. Catalogue of damaged contents and off site storage of contents.
1. Water Damage Restoration: Our trained professionals identify the full extent of Water Damage, both obvious and unseen, by using moisture sensors and detectors. This ensures that a thorough remediation and cleanup within the damaged property is always completed, no matter the size of the water emergency project. Some examples of the water damage services handled by PuroClean are: • Basement Flooding • Sump Pump Failure • Sewer backup • Seepage • Kitchen Flood • Water Damage in Basement 2. Fire Damage Restoration: As property owners, we understand how devastating a fire can be, which is why we take the time to walk each owner through every step of the restoration process. We determine the full extent of the fire damage, including the impact of smoke, heat and residues from fire and smoke. It is essential that we provide open communication with the property owner, ensuring that they are fully aware of what will be taking place in their home following this unexpected loss. Some examples of the Fire Damage services are: • Smoke Damage Cleanup • Soot Cleanup • Fire Damage Cleanup • Fire Damage Mitigation • Smoke Damage Mitigation 3. Mould Inspection and Mitigation: When it comes to a property that has been affected by Mould we use environmentally friendly cleaning agents, a botanical spray and a hydroxyl to ensure that the infected area has been completely sanitized and cleansed. Through this process, mould spores are captured and killed, leaving behind a clean area and fresh scent. Mould Removal services offered by PuroClean are: • Attic Mould Removal • Kitchen Mould Removal • Bathroom Mould Removal • Basement Mould Removal or the mitigation of any other kind of Mould on your property. 4. Biohazard & Trauma Cleanup: In your time of need, let our professional technicians take care of you and your family, providing you peace of mind. Our services will be professionally completed and your space and belongings handled with care. We offer the following Biohazard clean ups: • Blood and Bodily Fluid Cleanup • Suicide and Homicide Cleanup • Accidental Death Clean up • Sewage Cleanup and Sanitation Services, • Rodent and Bird Feces Cleanup Services • Hoarding Cleanup Services
We treat your property as we would our own. We take the time to communicate and explain our procedures and the results you can realistically expect. We do whatever it takes to ensure your complete satisfied with our service.
Water Damage Specialists, Mould Damage Specialists, Fire Damage Specialists, and Biohazard Damage Specialists. When property damage occurs, PuroClean Emergency Services is driven to provide an unmatched service experience, quickly, professionally, ethically, and with compassion, resulting in peace of mind for all concerned.
2009
5 year warranty on all services
IICRC / Clean Trust; Water damage restoration, Applied Structural Drying, Applied Microbial Remediat
IICRC (Clean Trust)CCI (The Canadian Condominium Institute)
PROJECT RATE