Puro Clean Emergency Services Oakville Mississauga

Best of 2013 winner 2 timesBest of 2013winner 2 times

Reviews for Puro Clean Emergency Services Oakville Mississauga

Mark R.
Mark R.

Water damage from a faucet left on by an incompetent plumber

I would like to commend the professionalism of Michaela and Doug of Pro Clean, from the initial telephone call to the detailed report prepared by Doug after his impeccable inspection. They are both an asset to the company. I highly recommend the services provided!

Thank you for you kind review Mark. It was a pleasure helping you with your water loss assessment. Its always great to hear that our team continues to provide such great service. Michaela and Doug are great assets to our team. All the best, Joel Nelson

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

Bathroom Flood Famage

My home is a 5 level Backsplit place with lots of stairs. The water ran across all 5 floors, through ductwork, through my furnace, man what a disaster. These guys found water going in areas i had no idea. Damage was way worse than i thought. They were very clean and tidy. All staff were kind and treated my HOME and FURNITURE with utmost respect. I would definately recommend this company to take care of anyone’s home projects regardless of what your problems are. FAST, FRIENDLY and CLEAN. After they left and were done their part, my home was left tidy and organized. Thank you to Team Puro Clean. Owner even introduced himself to me. A real gentleman. Manager D was extremely polite and i feel treated my home as if it were his mothers house.

Daniel And Renee Baird and Family

Thank you for the kind review .Daniel and Renee . It was a pleasure serving you. I'm veery happy to hear you were pleased with our service.
Joel Nelson

Shamene
Shamene

Kitchen and basement repairs

The project took longer than a normal one would. The environment was sensitive, being a child care centre, and work could only be done after operating hours or weekends. We were always kept in the loop of the progress and communication regarding any "bumps in the road".
Areas would have to be left in working order for the next business day and free of any work equipment, and we maintained compliance throughout the process, as it is a highly regulated sector. They all did a great job to ensure this happened and the final product was well worth it. Thanks to all those who helped repair our centre and create the beautiful spaces the children feel at home in.

Thank you so much for the review! Everyone was great to work with and I am glad that everyone (including the kids) were happy with the work competed!

At your service,
Michaela Gilbert

Erin
Erin
1 review Burlington, ON

Basement water abatement

Michaela and Adam were extremely helpful, professional and responsive. They were quick to respond to our panicked request to dry out our finished basement after experiencing a flood and within 3 days (and multiple visits with heavy duty equipment) they were able to effectively locate the problem areas and completely dry them out. We are forever grateful for their excellent customer service and immediate results!

Thank you so much Erin for the lovely review! We are always happy to help out and get your home back to normal as quickly as possible ! - At your service, Michaela

eric
eric

Restoration

Any, every interaction I have had with, or my clients have had with PuroClean has been absolutely exceptional! From the initial call or email to the completion of the clean-up, nothing but exceptional!

Thank you so much Eric! I am glad you are happy with our Services. We are always happy to help whenever you call with any questions or concerns! All our best! Joel

Le-Anh from Oakville
Le-Anh from Oakville

Professional, Courteous, and Efficient

We experienced a leak in our upper level due to the ice storm in May. We called a Puroclean and was greeted by a very friendly and concerned woman on the phone. She scheduled an appointment for us the next day, being up front that the time would be communicated with us then (depending on where the crew would be). By noon of the next day, we received another call just to inform us that we were not forgotten but that someone would be around shortly; this gesture, while simple, was much appreciated as it allayed our fears that we were being dismissed or pushed around. Sure to their word, someone arrived on site and began investigating the damage. Greg, the project manager who arrived, was extremely friendly, respectful, knowledgeable, and available. We appreciated how well he communicated with us, always keeping us in the loop, even if it was just to tell us that he was working on a solution or waiting for an answer from a third party. The team who came to do the work (Adam, Ibo) were also meticulous and took great caution to keep the work area tidy.

We also appreciated that the company dealt directly with the insurance company.

I have since recommended Puroclean to our neighbour, who indicated that he was equally satisfied with the company. I would highly recommend this company!

Thank you for you kind review Le-Anh:
We are pleased to hear that you were happy with our communication and attention to detail. Thank you for the referral as well. All our best ! Joel Nelson

Greg H
Greg H
6 reviews Caledon, ON

Friendly and efficient

We had a mould issue in one section of our attic. Joel and Matt from Puroclean were very friendly and efficient - not only was the mould in one section removed and coated with a mould preventer, but they noticed a second smaller section and completed that too, at no extra charge. They also arrived right on time, and brought tarps etc. to ensure everything was protected. Finally, I have been provided a 5 year warranty which is great! I strongly recommend PuroClean if you have mould, water, or similar issues.

Thank you for your review GH. It was a pleasure working with you. I was happy the removal went smoothly. At your service, Joel

Bronte Creek
Bronte Creek

Basement Flooding
I just want to thank Joel, Matt and the rest of the Puroclean crew. They were simply amazing during what was a very stressful time with our basement flooding. They helped liaison with the insurance company, were extremely knowledgeable, reliable and we humbly appreciate all they have done for us. If the need does ever arise I would not hesitate to recommend them. Thanks!

Thanks for the great review.
It was a true pleasure helping you with your loss! At your service, Joel.

benningp in Toronto, Ontario
benningp in Toronto, Ontario

Basement Flooding

Thank You for the great review Mr. Benning. We were happy to be able to help you with you basement flood. A true pleasure working with you. At your service, Joel.

Joanne S.
Joanne S.

emergency water clean up

I was incredibly impressed with the quick response, knowledgeable workers and professional attitude of the people from Puro Clean. Adam came as quickly as possible and set up huge Dehumidifiers and fans to quickly dry out my basement. I am also trying to be compensated for the work done as it was an error made by a service provider that caused the flood in my basement to begin with. Adam has assisted me by providing details of his work. He was so helpful and thorough and always on time and efficient. I think this is a great company that knows how to help people in their hour of need. I highly recommend PuroClean for any of your emergency needs.

Joanne thank you for your thoughtful review. Communication is so important when dealing with something as unsettling as a flood to your home. I am glad to hear that Adam represented our values so effectively. It was our pleasure helping you!

More about Puro Clean Emergency Services Oakville Mississauga

*Please note if you are seeking emergency services for Water Damage, Fire Damage or Biohazard mitigation - please call the phone number rather than leaving a message in the inbox*

PuroClean Emergency Services is independently owned and operated in Oakville Ontario servicing both Oakville and Mississauga. We treat your property as we would our own. We take the time to communicate and explain our procedures and the results you can realistically expect. We do whatever it takes to ensure your completely satisfied with our service. With extensive experience and training in property restoration backed by IICRC/ Clean Trust certifications, PuroClean has earned a reputation as "The Paramedics of Property Damage". We do more than clean up after a property disaster. In response to every emergency, we provide a combination of exceptional property mitigation services delivered with an equal degree of compassion. We help rescue homes. We put businesses back on their feet. We help you get back to your life.

Fire & Water Damage Restoration and Mold Detection & Removal
State of the art drying systems, Deodorization, Water Removal, Cleaning, Disinfecting and Repairs to Property. Catalogue of damaged contents and off site storage of contents.
1. Water Damage Restoration: Our trained professionals identify the full extent of Water Damage, both obvious and unseen, by using moisture sensors and detectors. This ensures that a thorough remediation and cleanup within the damaged property is always completed, no matter the size of the water emergency project. Some examples of the water damage services handled by PuroClean are: • Basement Flooding • Sump Pump Failure • Sewer backup • Seepage • Kitchen Flood • Water Damage in Basement 2. Fire Damage Restoration: As property owners, we understand how devastating a fire can be, which is why we take the time to walk each owner through every step of the restoration process. We determine the full extent of the fire damage, including the impact of smoke, heat and residues from fire and smoke. It is essential that we provide open communication with the property owner, ensuring that they are fully aware of what will be taking place in their home following this unexpected loss. Some examples of the Fire Damage services are: • Smoke Damage Cleanup • Soot Cleanup • Fire Damage Cleanup • Fire Damage Mitigation • Smoke Damage Mitigation 3. Mould Inspection and Mitigation: When it comes to a property that has been affected by Mould we use environmentally friendly cleaning agents, a botanical spray and a hydroxyl to ensure that the infected area has been completely sanitized and cleansed. Through this process, mould spores are captured and killed, leaving behind a clean area and fresh scent. Mould Removal services offered by PuroClean are: • Attic Mould Removal • Kitchen Mould Removal • Bathroom Mould Removal • Basement Mould Removal or the mitigation of any other kind of Mould on your property. 4. Biohazard & Trauma Cleanup: In your time of need, let our professional technicians take care of you and your family, providing you peace of mind. Our services will be professionally completed and your space and belongings handled with care. We offer the following Biohazard clean ups: • Blood and Bodily Fluid Cleanup • Suicide and Homicide Cleanup • Accidental Death Clean up • Sewage Cleanup and Sanitation Services, • Rodent and Bird Feces Cleanup Services • Hoarding Cleanup Services
We treat your property as we would our own. We take the time to communicate and explain our procedures and the results you can realistically expect. We do whatever it takes to ensure your complete satisfied with our service.
Water Damage Specialists, Mould Damage Specialists, Fire Damage Specialists, and Biohazard Damage Specialists. When property damage occurs, PuroClean Emergency Services is driven to provide an unmatched service experience, quickly, professionally, ethically, and with compassion, resulting in peace of mind for all concerned.
2009
5 year warranty on all services
IICRC / Clean Trust; Water damage restoration, Applied Structural Drying, Applied Microbial Remediat
IICRC (Clean Trust)CCI (The Canadian Condominium Institute)
PROJECT RATE