Tristar Marble And Granite Corp

Reviews for Tristar Marble And Granite Corp

Cindy from Toronto
Cindy from Toronto

Granite countertop

Latour Morb was extremely attentive and responsive with my family's questions in choosing our countertop. His insightful recommendation tailored to our kitchen renovation was professional and beyond on our expectations. Latour was flexible and very accommodating to help us identify the ideal colour and stone to fit our new kitchen design. Thank you Latour, Sunny and John, my family loves our new alaska white countertop! We really appreciate you accommodating to our schedule. The installation was efficient and now we have a beautiful kitchen to enjoy for the summer. I would highly recommend Latour and his team for their exceptional service and quality of work that is second to none. It was a pleasure doing business with you. Thanks again!

Thanks for the review Cindy. I'm glad you and your family like the granite counter top. Alaska white is a beautiful colour.

Jean-Philippe - Rosedale
Jean-Philippe - Rosedale

Quartz countertop

Latour Morb has been so helpful in our kitchen renovation project. He amazingly brave the blizzard and traffic to come all the way to Toronto and ensure that we will have our countertop installed on time. The kitchen contractor did mistake in the order, so Latour came with additional sample, we got a better color, better quality and he matched the price. Believe me - the new countertop with central island and waterfall is the main assset of our brand new kitchen. Thnumbs up

Thanks Jean Philippe! Glad you like it.

Dana from Halton Hills
Dana from Halton Hills
1 review Georgetown, ON

Granite Countertop

Highly recommend the services of Tristar ! Latour and his team are professional, caring and very knowledgeable in the industry. I had kitchen counters installed in Antique Brown granite, I did not have time to choose and view the piece prior to purchase and was very happy to see that the granite was flawless! Installation was on time and went smoothly, the team went over and above with extras provided.

Thanks Dana!

Stouffville
Stouffville
3 reviews Whitchurch-Stouffville, ON

Installed Granite Countertop

These guys are true professionals. Thank you Latour, Sunny and John (Jon?) for their great work. Even during the busy Christmas season, Tristar was able to turn around my countertop in 1 week. My condo unit was in need of a makeover and these guys were very accommodating.

Look no further! Tristar is the way to go!

Hi Samson, Nice to hear from you. I'm glad you like your countertops. Also congratulation on your new condo purchase!

Flavio from Brampton
Flavio from Brampton

Quartz countertop

I did my quartz countertop with Tristar. Amazing quality and service was great. The installers took about 2hrs, they protected the floors and cleaned up after themselves. after they left i realized i had forgotten to ask for a soap dispenser hole, i called them and they came right back no questions asked:-). My parents and my in-laws have also gotten the countertops done by Tristar and they also would highly recommend them.

Thank you to the whole Tristar team!

Hi Flavio, thanks for the comment! It was a pleasure working with you and your whole family.

shelley pettrie from Old Toronto
shelley pettrie from Old Toronto
1 review Old Toronto, ON

Countertop installation

Latour at TriStar is very nice. It was a prompt and easy process to measure and install our new ceaserstone countertops and they look terrific. His team were professional and the cost was very competitive - in fact ,better than any other quotes we received. Even days after the job was finished, I phoned to request a small piece for our window sill and Latour was very accommodating, at no charge. Its a very nice company to do business with, we had a great experience and great results.

Hi Shelley, thanks for the kind words. It was a pleasure working for you. I'm glad you like the counters.

Regards Latour Morb

Sue G.
Sue G.

Granite and Quarts Countertops

We renovated our kitchen and bathrooms. During the quotation I had many questions. Latour was very helpful in suggesting colours and designs to fit the spaces. The entire team is very professional and great to deal with. I would recommend Tristar to anyone looking for a great product and great service.

Hi Susan, I appreciate the nice comments. I'm glad you and Chris like the counters tops.

Thank You!

Jimmy from Brampton
Jimmy from Brampton

Kitchen quartz countertop & sink

My fiancé and I just got our new home together and did renovations. We hired Tristar to do our kitchen countertop and sink. Not only did they give us a great deal on a gorgeous quartz countertop but they were also extremely professional in their services. We highly recommend them to anyone looking for new counter tops

Thanks Jimmy, I'm glad you like the countertop and congratulations on the engagement. =)

Latour Morb

Paul  the carpenter
Paul the carpenter

New Quartz countertop

The guys at Tristar did a fantastic job making and installing our new quartz countertop. My new kitchen was installed in a house that was not built very square but with accurate templating and professional installation the end result is perfection.
As a construction professional I know how important customer satisfaction and service is so I had no hesitation giving Tristar a 10 star rating. Thanks guys. Paul PTR Carpentry.

Thanks for the comment Paul. We really do appreciate it. Your kitchen looks amazing, I'm glad you like the countertops.

Latour Morb

Samina in Mississauga
Samina in Mississauga

Granite kitchen counter

We selected a "difficult" granite to deal with (never realized granite could be difficult!) because of the soft grains in the design of our kozmuz. Tristar did a super job of it, although they told us they had to buy a few slabs because it was so soft and cracked easily. Installers were good, knew what they were doing. Took a little time doing it - but the wait was worth the end result!

More about Tristar Marble And Granite Corp

Tristar Marble and Granite is the direct fabricator and installer of custom Granite Marble and Quartz counter tops. With 15 years of experience in the business, we always believe that the biggest compliment we can get is a referral. That is how even with minimal marketing, we remain one of the top go to companies in our industry. Our main clientele are kitchen and bath companies as well as contractors but we do deal with direct clients also. Use the kitchen companies to do your cabinets and get us to make your counters. Think of us when renovating your kitchen!

Call me, Chris Morb

Countertops, Bathroom & Kitchen - Fixtures & Accessories, Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design, and Kitchen Planning & Renovation
All natural stone products such as Marble Granite and Travertine. Also available is a very large variety of Quartz. From Silestone Caesarstone Diamastone Dupont Zodiak Hanstone and many others. Counter tops is what we do!
We do not outsource any services. We do it all inhouse. From templating your kitchen or bathroom to fabricating and installing your counter tops. This way quality is guaranteed!
Silestone, Caesarstone, Hanstone, Dupont Zodiak, Samsung Quartz at Tristar Marble and Granite we offer a wide range of brands to choose from.
Marble, Granite, Quartz countertop
Custom Kitchen Counters tops, bathroom vanities, fireplace wraps. All natural stone such as Marble and granite. Also wide range of Quartz available.
2000