Tristar Marble and Granite Corp

54 bramsteele rd unit 15 Brampton ON L6W 3L8
HomeStars  >  Countertops in Brampton  >  Tristar Marble and Granite Corp

Reviews for Tristar Marble and Granite Corp

quartz countertop installation

Installed kitchen and 2 bathrooms quartz countertops. Contractors showed up on time and did a great job on installation. Price was very competitive. Would recommend this company to others

Good job

Thank you, glad that we were able to meet your expectations.
Enjoy!

Danielle in Brampton
Danielle in Brampton

Countertop and Backsplash

Tri-Star marble installed our quartz countertop and backsplash. They were recommended to me from my Dad who also had his countertop installed by them and looks fantastic. Matine and his installers were very professional, responsive and did an excellent job. Everything looks fantastic. Thank you again. Highly recommend!

Thanks Danielle, we are always happy when our clients are. Enjoy your new counter-tops!

1 review Moorefield, ON

Kitchen - Granite Counter tops and Islan

This was a great experience. We needed the work done quickly and this exceeded our expectations. I called on Friday, Kitchen was measured and the granite selected on Monday. By end of day Thursday it was installed. Nothing but compliments on the workmanship and the price was more then fair for the expedited service. The work on the Island was exceptional.

Glad we could exceed your expectations! Hope you enjoy your new kitchen counter-tops.

Kitchen granite

Worst company ever, very quick to get your money with terrible service after. The owner Martine told me he would match the price of another company on to try and upsell me after the fact. Brought another sink, didn't bring parts for sink. Did caulk granite properly, and refused to come back and fix it. Terrible company.

Paolo Q in Toronto
Paolo Q in Toronto

Quartz Kitchen & Bathroom Countertops

Martine was great to deal with. He met all our needs and budget. Easy to deal with and his work is top of the line. He made everything extremely easy to deal with. His guys came in and installed everything perfectly. We're extremely happy with the product and especially the service. Would recommend Tristar 100%. Thanks so much!
Paolo & Jennifer

Hi Paolo and jennifer we're glad you had a good experience with your countertop installation. Thank you for the review we really appreciate it.

Stouffville
Stouffville
3 reviews Whitchurch-Stouffville, ON

Kitchen Countertop and waterfall

This is my second time using Latour and his team to renovate my kitchen countertops (1st time was a condo). This time around, we were renovating our new home and decided to add a quartz waterfall to the ground! The whole process was amazing from start to finish, Latour came out and measured our space on our schedule. He then came out a second time as there was a gap in the initial measurement due to my cabinetry contractors being delayed. Again, he came out with no problems and re measured everything!

I definitely recommend Latour and his team if you are looking for a honest person who isn't just looking for a sale. Great company.

Hi it was awesome working with you and your wife. Again congrats on the wedding! I'm glad you guys like your quartz countertops and thanks for the review. really appreciate it.

Granite Countertop in Kitchen

For our kitchen countertop needs, we talked to a few companies. We found Tristar in Homestar and called them. We talked and met with Matine (on a long weekend!), he was very sincere and extremely helpful. We made our decision to go with Tristar. Matine kept us consistently informed of the progress of the order. The delivery and installation was quick and ahead of schedule. The installers were very prompt, knowledgeable and overall nice guys. They cleaned up the site very well after the install. I requested a re-visit as I needed a slight adjustment, these were all arranged and resolved expeditiously through Matine and Christopher. We are very pleased with the overall experience, I highly recommend Tristar.

Hi we're glad you enjoyed the experience with your new countertops. Thanks for choosing us and thanks for the review. We really appreciate it.

Norma and John  in Markham
Norma and John in Markham

New Caesarstone counters

Tristar Marble and Granite came to us by way of Sky Kitchen Cabinets during our total kitchen renovation. Latour came to measure and we appreciated his advice regarding edging and backsplash. He and the installation team were very personable, efficient and hard working. We felt that we were dealing with professionals who cared about the quality of their work and the satisfaction of their client. We highly recommend Tristar to others!

Hi Norma and John. It was a pleasure working with both of you. I'm glad you like your caesarstone countertops. Thanks for the review!

Norma Moore
Norma Moore

Granite Kitchen Countertop

Just had our beautiful granite countertop installed by Tristar Marble yesterday. Matine was an absolute pleasure to deal with. He never failed to respond to a phone call or text. Always answered all of my questions and provided an end product that was excellent and met my needs. His pricing was very fair and his service amazingly quick. I will not hesitate in the future to use Tristar for any of my marble or granite needs and will definitely be referring them on to friends and family. Thanks again Matine!!

Hi Norma, Thanks for the review. Glad you like your granite countertops. Pleasure doing business with you. Happy New Years!

Ameera & Ethan
Ameera & Ethan

Quartz Countertop

Latour from Tristar was responsive to all of my emails and requests for quotes. We recently purchased a condo which had a dated kitchen and orange granite countertops. I wanted a quartz countertop and debated between Ceasarstone and Silestone. I ended up choosing 2cm Silestone with a mitered edge as Silestone offers jumbo slabs which allowed us to complete the entire kitchen using only one slab. This helped us minimize the cost of our new countertops and even included an 8 foot peninsula that was 37 inches wide. The price also included removal and disposal of the old granite countertops. Thank you Tristar!

Hi Ameera and Ethan. It was great working with both of you. Glad you like your silestone Quartz countertops. It does look amazing! Thanks for the review.

More about Tristar Marble and Granite Corp

Tristar Marble and Granite is the direct fabricator and installer of custom Granite Marble and Quartz counter tops. With 15 years of experience in the business, we always believe that the biggest compliment we can get is a referral. That is how even with minimal marketing, we remain one of the top go to companies in our industry. Our main clientele are kitchen and bath companies as well as contractors but we do deal with direct clients also. Use the kitchen companies to do your cabinets and get us to make your counters. Think of us when renovating your kitchen!

Call me, Chris Morb

Countertops, Bathroom & Kitchen - Fixtures & Accessories, Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design, and Kitchen Planning & Renovation
All natural stone products such as Marble Granite and Travertine. Also available is a very large variety of Quartz. From Silestone Caesarstone Diamastone Dupont Zodiak Hanstone and many others. Counter tops is what we do!
We do not outsource any services. We do it all inhouse. From templating your kitchen or bathroom to fabricating and installing your counter tops. This way quality is guaranteed!
Silestone, Caesarstone, Hanstone, Dupont Zodiak, Samsung Quartz at Tristar Marble and Granite we offer a wide range of brands to choose from.
Marble, Granite, Quartz countertop
Custom Kitchen Counters tops, bathroom vanities, fireplace wraps. All natural stone such as Marble and granite. Also wide range of Quartz available.
2000