HomeStars  >  Insulation in Toronto  >  Insulation - No Longer In Business

Reviews for Insulation - No Longer In Business

Joss Woodrow from Toronto
Joss Woodrow from Toronto

Attic Insulation

I got a job from Ecologic Insulation last week and I am really happy what they did. The guys came on time, they were polite and professionals. I am very satisfied with the job because my family and I feel the difference and I got it for a good price. Thanks Alfredo.

gary in Markham
gary in Markham

attic insulation

Found Alfredo on homestars. Called him and he came the same day to give a quote. Hired him to upgrade attic insulation. He was nice and professional. House is warmer, so we presume he did his job as we never went up to check. No issues.

Haroldy from Tononto
Haroldy from Tononto

Attic Insulation

We highly recommend this company to anyone looking for attic insulation. My cousin recommend me this company, he hired Ecologic insulation last year and he is really happy with the job they did. Now I feel a huge difference and I got it for a reasonable price. I am impressed with the job and quality. Great company to deal with. Thank you guys.

Aleisa in Scarborough
Aleisa in Scarborough

Attic insulation

I'm very satisfied with the work that was done. They did an excellend job. The gentlemen who did the installation, were very professional and polite, they went above and beyond to make sure I was a happy and satisfied with what was installed. It was quality work, and our family felt the difference. I definitely recommend this company to anyone looking for home installations.

Many in Toronto
Many in Toronto

Attic and remove insulation

I call ecologic insulation;for removal and new insulation what a great job, and great price,, they finish the job and they clean after the job was done,. dont lose you time shopping around they have the best price in the market.
thanks Ecologic

Debbie from Scarborough
Debbie from Scarborough

Attic and Garage Insulation

Ecologic Insulation was recommended to me by my roofer and they did a great job. They blew in cellulose insulation in my attic and garage ceiling ,and spray foamed around my sky tunnels. It was enlightening to learn I had next to no insulation in some parts of my attic and very little in my garage roof. Alfredo was very professional and arrived when he said he would and completed the job in the time indicated. Alfredo and his colleague were very respectful of my home by removing their shoes and cleaning up after themselves. They charged a fair price and I would recommend them to anyone.

Rohit in Brampton
Rohit in Brampton
1 review BRAMPTON, ON

Attic Insulation

Last month I got a job from Ecologic Insulation. I needed insulation in my attic and I called Alfredo (recommended from my cousin), he came to check the attic and he gave me a good price. I am happy with the job they did, I feel the difference in my house. I strongly recommend this company, thanks Alfredo.

jenn.neilson@gmail.com
J. N.
1 review TORONTO, ON

attic insulation

We got three quotes for attic insulation, all from companies with good reviews on Homestars, and Ecologic's was the very best. When Alfredo and his assistant came to the house they were professional, friendly, and did a great job. I am happy to recommend them!

Hello Jenn!

We apreciate you take the time to write a review, we always try our best To offer our services and good prices to our customers, thank you

More about Insulation - No Longer In Business

This company is currently in transition to re-brand itself.