AllMax Home Inspection

Reviews for AllMax Home Inspection

nadinem
nadinem

Home Inspection - Buyer

In the process of purchasing a home in the west end of Toronto and had to fulfill the home inspection clause of my agreement. Had a great experience with an Allmax Inspection 4 years ago with Michael when I purchased my previous/current home, so decided to use them again. Alan was super thorough, smart and astute when assessing the property. He was excellent to deal with and a great communicator. Pointed out a lot of important things that effected the trajectory of the sale. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Allmax home inspections to give you peace of mind with such a huge purchase.

Thanks Nadine!

Appreciate your review and we are happy to keep assisting you with your purchases.
Glad the areas I focused on were able to be resolved. They could have been sour points in your home ownership, if we had not dug a little deeper for you.

Best Regards,

Serge in Mississauga
Serge in Mississauga

Continuing a 6 year trend of great home inspections

6 years ago I bought my first home, and through-out that process AllMax did several home inspections for me. (Thanks Alan & Micheal) One of them saved me from buying a home with a sinking foundation that had split into 3 pieces, Phew! I was very happy with AllMax then and gave them a great review here.

This year I moved, and once again I called Alan to inspect my home. I am happy that after more than half a decade, not only is this company still around but they continue to perform reliable, quality inspections. Alan spent over an hour crawling all over my house checking everything from every single electrical socket (Inside and out, finding one that wasn't functioning), to the central vacuum ports (Found one that is no longer connected), to which faucets have a weaker water flow and even catching old (4 years ago) leaks that had damaged drywall and been covered up by paint. Even something as small as electrical wires that aren't up to code (Being stapled every 20" instead of every 12") is pointed out on his report. Wow!

The resulting inspection reports are long (~50 pages long), very detailed and not only call out the big, small and watch-out level items but explain the implications, recommended remediation steps and how things are supposed to be build/setup. After addressing all such issues, the report is still helpful for posterity as it tells you a lot about your house.

Thank you once more Alan! If I ever move again you'll be hearing from me and I already recommend you to all my friends that are moving.

Wow Serge!
What a fantastic review, much appreciated.
Glad you trusted us with all your inspections over the years and we were pleased to help each time.
We pride ourselves on the details and the overall customer experience.

Enjoy the new home and see you on the next one.

Best Regards,

Jen in East York
Jen in East York

Pre-list house inspection report

Alan is an expert and a true professional. I have worked with him on several home inspections for properties I have bought and sold over the years, and it is always a pleasure. I can always trust that his inspections are honest and thorough.

Thanks for the kind words Jen.
The review is much appreciated.

See you again in 3 years. ; )

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Home Inspection after Purchase

In short, the inspector service 100% met our expectation. He is professional and he gave us details of existing/potential problems of the house. This is critical to us since the house is 16 yrs old and there is a lot of potential risks.

Thank you for the review.

Jennifer in Vaughan
Jennifer in Vaughan

Home inspection

Alan conducted our pre-purchase inspection and we were so glad to work with him. After 2 hours detailed inspection from top to bottom, he explained us what he found in a clear and concise way. He answered all our questions and concerns, and also sent us a report promptly so that we could understand all aspect of the house before we made a decision. Based on his report and estimated budget for some repair, we were able to negotiate the purchase price with seller. Alan, we purchased that house..haha! We will definitely work with Alan again for our next house.

Great to hear!!
Happy things worked out for you and your family.

Luca in Toronto
Luca in Toronto

Home Inspection

Alan conducted the home inspection in our new family home. He was thorough, took the time to answer our questions during the inspection, and was open to additional follow-up questions later on. He gave us the peace of mind that comes from knowing exactly the situation we were getting into, and understanding which items were true deficiencies versus minor concerns. He was prompt and reliable, and I would recommend him as a top home inspector.

Thanks Luca.
Appreciate the review.

Lynn in Etobicoke
Lynn in Etobicoke

Home inspection

I recently had a pre-sale home inspection done on my bungalow by Alan from AllMax Home Inspection and I could not be more pleased. Alan was professional yet friendly, did a thorough inspection, gave concise and clear recommendations, and identified potential issues to be addressed proactively prior to putting my house on the market. In addition, he provided me with estimates on costs associated with his recommendations. As an experienced homeowner of 35+ years and having engaged home inspectors in the past, I have absolutely no reservations about highly recommending Alan's services to anyone seeking a home inspection.

Thank you Lynn and what a small world.

Don't hesitate to call if you ever have questions or need recommendations.

aelhabboub in Stratford
aelhabboub in Stratford

Air quality assessment

Alan was great to work with. Informative, professional, and very consultative in his approach. He met all his commitments and provided my family and I with a great overall experience. I'd definitely work with Alan again.

Thank you.
Much appreciated.

Rob K in Vaughan
Rob K in Vaughan

Home Inspection

My fiancée and I just purchased our first home and Alan from Allmax made the home inspection process painless and worry free. He was extremely professional and happy to answer any questions and walk though the inspection results. We would highly recommend him and Allmax to do a home inspection.

Thanks Rob.

Creating a stress free experience is always the goal for us.
Happy to have helped out.
Enjoy the new home.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Home inspection

Great job by All Max in helping me make a confident decision on a property I was looking at. Problems and appropriate remedies were clearly identified. Explanations were clear and concise. Would recommend to anyone looking for an honest inspection with helpful advice.

Thanks for the review.
Communication is paramount in our role.
Happy to have helped.

More about AllMax Home Inspection

Voted Best Home Inspection Company in Toronto by Home Stars!
Best Of HomeStars! - 2012, 2013, 2014!

If you are looking for a reliable and qualified home inspection company with the best services in the Toronto area, only trust the experts at Allmax. Here at Allmax Home Inspections we are the trusted source for home buyers in the area, and we make sure our clients make informed decisions before making the biggest purchase of their lives. Visit: http://allmaxhomes.ca for pricing information.

Our team of expert inspectors will be able to see what the other guys can't! We are trained in mold detection and removal. If you are concerned your dream house might be hiding something, make sure to call the experts at Allmax and avoid a nasty surprise!

Founded in 2005, AllMax Home and Property Inspections has quickly grown to be the premier inspection service for residential and business properties in the greater Toronto area. We take a customer first approach with our detailed reports and personal touch on each one of our inspections. Our company only hires experienced inspectors that have both inspector experience, as well as building experience for our residential and commercial properties.

As the leader in Toronto home inspection services, we here at Allmax will continue to provide to top rated inspection services from our team of experienced inspectors. No matter if you are a first time buyer or looking for investment properties trust the experts at Allmax with your Toronto home inspection. Come see the difference a HomeStars award winning inspector can make to the purchase of your dream home and give the professionals a visit on our website at http://allmaxhomes.ca for more information.