Aaa Affordable Wildlife Control

Reviews for Aaa Affordable Wildlife Control

Daniel from Toronto
Daniel from Toronto

Wildlife Removal

I heard some scratching noises in my attic and decided to call AAA Affordable Wildlife Control. Blair picked up on a saturday and was able to book me an appointment the same day. Very great response time! He arrive on time and immediately got to work inspecting the roof of my house. He installed a metal mesh and trap door in front of the hole that the squirrel used to get into the attic. He did a good job and did not try to get more money out of me when I asked if there were any other issues. Kind and reasonable pricing. Told me on the phone what the base price would be and that's what he charged me. I have no issues and would recommend him to friends.

Paul from Toronto
Paul from Toronto

Squirrels in attic

Blair arrived at scheduled time, found the entrance point for the squirrels, installed a one-way door and like magic they instantly disappeared. Two weeks later, entrance point was closed with wire mesh and shingles lifted by door were screwed down.

Mary Ann Wodlinger from Old Toronto
Mary Ann Wodlinger from Old Toronto

Skunk Removal

We had a skunk denning under our deck. Lloyd came out a few days after we contacted Blair and installed wire mesh around the underside of the deck plus a one-way trap which was removed after a few days. He also pointed out another open area allowing access that we were not aware of. We are really happy with the professionalism and efficiency exhibited by Blair and Lloyd and highly recommend their service. Thanks, guys!!

Erica from Toronto
Erica from Toronto
1 review Scarborough, ON

Squirrel Removal

Great service, Blair was friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable. He totally solved my squirrel problem in my house and my barns without harming the animals. AAA Wildlife is a dependable company with comparable prices. I'd give them 6 stars if possible!

John gunning from Toronto
John gunning from Toronto

Raccoon Removal Service

Highly recommend wildlife removal company!! I hired AAA Affordable Wildlife Control to get raccoons out and they got the job done! Thanks guys. I will pass your name along to anyone I know with an animal problem.

adrienne lastman from Toronto
adrienne lastman from Toronto
1 review North York, ON

squirrel removal

i had this company come because i had a scratching noise in the attic. They found that i had squirrels and looked after the issue The service was fantastic and i would highly recommend this company!

Judy from North Toronto
Judy from North Toronto

seal areas where raccoons were trying to enter thru new roof

I installed a new roof two weeks ago. Raccoons lifted my new shingles trying to re-enter my house. I called Blair at 8 am. He answered the phone and was able to come the same afternoon. He inspected the whole roof and initially included the cost a screen for the chimney in addition to applying mesh screen where it was necessary. When he looked down the chimney he found that it was protected further down in the chimney and he reduced the price by $70.00. A very honest and pleasant young man.

Bob in Toronto
Bob in Toronto

Wildlife Removal

Great service with a knowledgeable background in wildlife and animal control. I also recommended this company to our neighbour and clients and they both were very happy with the service from AAA Wildlife Control.

Jenn from Toronto
Jenn from Toronto

Squirrel removal

Blair removed squirrels and repaired holes / entries in a thorough and humane manner. We hired him on two separate occasions and would hire again. He only had to come back again because we live in a semi detached and our neighbor had the hole where the pests were gaining access.

More about Aaa Affordable Wildlife Control

Wildlife Removal Reviews Wildlife Control Reviews Wildlife Removal Reviews Wildlife Control Reviews Wildlife Control Reviews Wildlife Removal Reviews Wildlife Control Reviews Wildlife Control Reviews Wildlife Control Reviews Wildlife Removal Reviews Wildlife Control Reviews Wildlife Removal Reviews Wildlife Control Reviews Wildlife Removal Reviews Wildlife Control Reviews Wildlife Control Reviews Wildlife Control ...
Looking for Alarm Systems pros in Toronto?