Art & Print

Reviews for AAA Affordable Wildlife Control

Aida in Richmond Hill
Aida in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Excellent Service with hornet nest removal!

Excellent service and great prices! Blair has been amazing, very professional and extremely knowledgeable. Recently had a big hornet nest removed and was very happy with the promptness and excellent customer service from beginning to end. Blair was right on time, explained the procedure before he started and cleaned up after he finished the job. When the hornets came back after the removal and started to build a new nest on the other side of the window beam, he immediately came back and removed the new nest as well as part of his warranty. I would highly recommend this company to anyone who needs pest services without a doubt. Definitely 5/5 stars. Thanks again for all of your help Blair at AAA Affordable Wildlife Control!

Thank you Aida, this is a great endorsement. I really appreciate that took some time to add this review. It was my pleasure taking down your ? wasp nest for you and I'm glad you called when you did​ before it got much bigger. Thanks again Aida ??

Great job & very professional

Anne was very clear from the get go over the phone about costs and procedures. We made an appointment and Blair came by and did what he needed to do with no disturbance to our weekend. Very pleasant folks to deal with and the price was more than fair. Highly recommend them.

Thanks for the great review, I was happy I could help. Thank you for choosing us to deal with the problem.

Lez C. in Dartmouth
Lez C. in Dartmouth
1 review Dartmouth, NS

Squirrel removal

After hearing the scratches of squirrels in my attic one too many times, I called AAA Affordable Wildlife Control. And I am glad I did.
From my first phone call, to Blair coming over to, humanely, remove the squirrels from my attic. And he took the time to find all the access points and seal them up.
Dependable, solid and affording safety to themselves, us the customers, as well as the animals they removed from the property.
If you are unexpectedly overrun with critters, I highly recommend AAA Affordable Wildlife Control to anyone who is looking for great service and their professionalism is spot on.
Thank you AAA Affordable Wildlife Control.

I appreciate the review very much. Please let us know if you need any more prevention. Take care.

Meltoronto in Old Toronto
Meltoronto in Old Toronto

Sneaky Racoons

I have been dealing with squirrels and raccoons in and on my house. Very stressful as a home owner to have them repeatedly damaging your roof. Blair came as assessed the damage and came up with a plan to install a prevention screen. Unfortunately the racoons started pulling the metal screen out but I was so relieved that Blair returned to put the screen back in and even went the extra mile to repair the damage done.

Thanks for the review! That raccoon definitely was determined to do damage and between you and your neighbor, I've been there several times doing repairs. Thanks for monitoring the situation and calling right away when you noticed the damage. Had you not noticed, the raccoon might have eventually made its way into your attic? Have a great day!

416-560-4656
$295 "basic" cost raccoon removal in Toronto.

Kaina in Toronto
Kaina in Toronto

Raccoon Removal

I used Affordable Wildlife Control for the first time and was quite hesitant but after speaking to Blair and meeting John, I found them to be courteous, friendly and very professional. John took the time to explain the process and handled our raccoon issues quickly and efficiently. I would highly recommend them to any of my family, friends, and neighbours.

Thank You, each review is greatly appreciated! Thanks for choosing us out of all the companies out there, we were happy to help.

416-560-4656

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Very dependable

We had scratching noise behind one of our kitchen cabinets mounted onto an outside wall, Sean from AAA Affordable Wildlife Control came to inspect the outside of the house to find the entry point of the critters. He sealed one of the most obvious vent duct, but the noise did not stop. He called to ask about the noise and came back again after a week to look for another entry point, this time he found one at the garage and he sealed it up, and the noise stopped.
We are pleased with the service and the follow up Sean provided, and the honesty of his assessment.

Thanks for the great review! Your understanding of the situation makes life easy for everyone involved. Sometimes one or two recall back to a property is what it takes to solve a wildlife problem and according to Sean you were really great to work for and very patient through the whole process.

Thanks

Doug in Toronto
Doug in Toronto

raccoon damage

I had notices some roof damage {broken shingles and insulation on the roof). I was able to get hold of Blair (Sunday) and he arranged to come the next day. He was here as promised. Assessed the damage and determined no raccoon at yet gained entry. To be on the safe side, we agreed for a one way door to be set for a week. A week later, I was prepared to give him a call as there was no activity. when he arrived at the front door. The damaged area was repaired and wire protection was installed. There was another area of the roof that i wanted to seal off with wire, which he did at the same time. Blair was very professional, on time, knowledgeable and very pleasant to deal with. No hesitation in using his services again.

Thanks Doug, glad to help!

Janette in Toronto
Janette in Toronto

Raccoon removal

Sean was fantastic. He arrived on time and was very thorough in searching for mama raccoon and her baby who were in our garage. He was respectful and careful in handling them. He went the extra mile to help me with repairs to our garage to make sure she no longer had access. What could have been very stressful was handled very professionally, and reasonably priced. I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone.

Thanks for the review!

Squirrel removal

Blair came to my home twice to help solve a squirrel problem in my vents. He was professional, on time, courteous, friendly and he solved my problem effectively. Although a very busy time for him I explained that my house was going to be listed for sale and I needed the problem solved quickly. He was quick to respond and he even came back a third time to change my vent covers as they had been chewed. He did this on the weekend on his own time. I cannot say enough how much I appreciated everything. Highly recommend Blair and his company.

Thanks! I was happy to help solve your squirrel problem and replace the chewed up vents. I guarantee they won't be getting by my screening.

Susanne in Mississauga
Susanne in Mississauga

Removal of Squirrel or raccoon in attic and repair of hole in roof

Worker came, inspected and recommended chicken wire around vents and a one way door. The one way door was to be removed after about 2 weeks and the hole in the roof to be repaired. Despite me calling every week after the two week period and leaving a voice mail, no one came to remove the one way door or to repair the hole in the roof. One time after speaking to someone, they said to text the address to remind them to come by but nothing happened.

I would be happy to go collect my door & patch the hole, that is if I knew who heck you were.
I was in direct contact with Homestars explaining that I do not have any "Susanna in Mississauga" with outstanding one way door, I also explained it was not possible that we missed weeks of calls and also texts about the situation and that maybe this is something that should be investigated. I checked all missed voicemails, and went through invoices and nothing matches. I double checked with employees to see if they could recall a $700 Raccoon&Squirrel job in Mississauga, still nothing.
We would never use or recommend "chicken wire" which makes me question if this is an actual disgruntled customer, or maybe a disgruntled competitor.
Homestars told me that they can not tell me if proof was actually provided, so I don't know. I did not want to respond until I knew for sure if this was our customer but I also don't want my "responsiveness" rating to lose points.
We have actually gone back to close one-way doors at houses that weren't even our customer, weather the homeowner forgot who did the work but insists it was us, or maybe we just want to be absolutely sure we're not leaving someone hanging. Going back for doors is the easy part of the job, which we're more then happy to do.
If this is a customer of mine just call back, preferably from an unblocked #, and like I said in the beginning, I would be happy to go back and compleat the job that you paid for.

More about AAA Affordable Wildlife Control

Wildlife Removal Reviews Wildlife Control Reviews Wildlife Removal Reviews Wildlife Control Reviews Wildlife Control Reviews Wildlife Removal Reviews Wildlife Control Reviews Wildlife Control Reviews Wildlife Control Reviews Wildlife Removal Reviews Wildlife Control Reviews Wildlife Removal Reviews Wildlife Control Reviews Wildlife Removal Reviews Wildlife Control Reviews Wildlife Control Reviews Wildlife Control ...
Looking for Art & Print pros in Toronto?