Aaa Affordable Wildlife Control

gearld in Dartmouth
gearld in Dartmouth
1 review , ON

removal of squirrels

I contacted AAA Affordable Wildlife Control after the squirrels in my attic started getting out of hand.
I did some research and found that this company does humane removals of the animals.
They found all the entry points and screened them off, and gave great advice as to what to look for in the future.
AAA Affordable Wildlife Control did a great job and I would recommend them to anyone.
Thanks again, and great job!

Raccoon removal.

My son found a family of raccoons in the back of our garage. We did some research and my son and I agreed on AAA Affordable Wildlife Control. The main draw was humane live catch and release. I want them gone, not hurt. And the bonus was the great prices. They explained everything before they did any work and there was no pressure.
I am very satisfied with the work, and I would recommend Affordable Wildlife Control to anyone.

Naddie in North York
Naddie in North York

Squirrel removal

I just want to give a big thanks to Blair and AAA Affordable Wildlife Control. The prices are very reasonable, and the work was great. It is the safe and humane removal of the animals that made me choose this company.
I recommend AAA Affordable Wildlife Control to any one that wants a great job done!!

Aida in Richmond Hill
Aida in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Excellent Service with hornet nest removal!

Excellent service and great prices! Blair has been amazing, very professional and extremely knowledgeable. Recently had a big hornet nest removed and was very happy with the promptness and excellent customer service from beginning to end. Blair was right on time, explained the procedure before he started and cleaned up after he finished the job. When the hornets came back after the removal and started to build a new nest on the other side of the window beam, he immediately came back and removed the new nest as well as part of his warranty. I would highly recommend this company to anyone who needs pest services without a doubt. Definitely 5/5 stars. Thanks again for all of your help Blair at AAA Affordable Wildlife Control!

Thank you Aida, this is a great endorsement. I really appreciate that took some time to add this review. It was my pleasure taking down your ? wasp nest for you and I'm glad you called when you did​ before it got much bigger. Thanks again Aida ??

Great job & very professional

Anne was very clear from the get go over the phone about costs and procedures. We made an appointment and Blair came by and did what he needed to do with no disturbance to our weekend. Very pleasant folks to deal with and the price was more than fair. Highly recommend them.

Thanks for the great review, I was happy I could help. Thank you for choosing us to deal with the problem.

Lez C. in Dartmouth
Lez C. in Dartmouth
1 review Dartmouth, NS

Squirrel removal

After hearing the scratches of squirrels in my attic one too many times, I called AAA Affordable Wildlife Control. And I am glad I did.
From my first phone call, to Blair coming over to, humanely, remove the squirrels from my attic. And he took the time to find all the access points and seal them up.
Dependable, solid and affording safety to themselves, us the customers, as well as the animals they removed from the property.
If you are unexpectedly overrun with critters, I highly recommend AAA Affordable Wildlife Control to anyone who is looking for great service and their professionalism is spot on.
Thank you AAA Affordable Wildlife Control.

I appreciate the review very much. Please let us know if you need any more prevention. Take care.

Meltoronto in Old Toronto
Meltoronto in Old Toronto

Sneaky Racoons

I have been dealing with squirrels and raccoons in and on my house. Very stressful as a home owner to have them repeatedly damaging your roof. Blair came as assessed the damage and came up with a plan to install a prevention screen. Unfortunately the racoons started pulling the metal screen out but I was so relieved that Blair returned to put the screen back in and even went the extra mile to repair the damage done.

Thanks for the review! That raccoon definitely was determined to do damage and between you and your neighbor, I've been there several times doing repairs. Thanks for monitoring the situation and calling right away when you noticed the damage. Had you not noticed, the raccoon might have eventually made its way into your attic? Have a great day!

AAA Affordable Wildlife Control
416-560-4656
$295 "basic" cost raccoon removal in Toronto.

Kaina in Toronto
Kaina in Toronto

Raccoon Removal

I used Affordable Wildlife Control for the first time and was quite hesitant but after speaking to Blair and meeting John, I found them to be courteous, friendly and very professional. John took the time to explain the process and handled our raccoon issues quickly and efficiently. I would highly recommend them to any of my family, friends, and neighbours.

Thank You, each review is greatly appreciated! Thanks for choosing us out of all the companies out there, we were happy to help.

416-560-4656

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Very dependable

We had scratching noise behind one of our kitchen cabinets mounted onto an outside wall, Sean from AAA Affordable Wildlife Control came to inspect the outside of the house to find the entry point of the critters. He sealed one of the most obvious vent duct, but the noise did not stop. He called to ask about the noise and came back again after a week to look for another entry point, this time he found one at the garage and he sealed it up, and the noise stopped.
We are pleased with the service and the follow up Sean provided, and the honesty of his assessment.

Thanks for the great review! Your understanding of the situation makes life easy for everyone involved. Sometimes one or two recall back to a property is what it takes to solve a wildlife problem and according to Sean you were really great to work for and very patient through the whole process.

Thanks
(416) 560-4656

Doug in Toronto
Doug in Toronto

raccoon damage

I had notices some roof damage {broken shingles and insulation on the roof). I was able to get hold of Blair (Sunday) and he arranged to come the next day. He was here as promised. Assessed the damage and determined no raccoon at yet gained entry. To be on the safe side, we agreed for a one way door to be set for a week. A week later, I was prepared to give him a call as there was no activity. when he arrived at the front door. The damaged area was repaired and wire protection was installed. There was another area of the roof that i wanted to seal off with wire, which he did at the same time. Blair was very professional, on time, knowledgeable and very pleasant to deal with. No hesitation in using his services again.

Thanks Doug, glad to help!
(416) 560-4656

More about Aaa Affordable Wildlife Control

Wildlife Removal Reviews Wildlife Control Reviews Wildlife Removal Reviews Wildlife Control Reviews Wildlife Control Reviews Wildlife Removal Reviews Wildlife Control Reviews Wildlife Control Reviews Wildlife Control Reviews Wildlife Removal Reviews Wildlife Control Reviews Wildlife Removal Reviews Wildlife Control Reviews Wildlife Removal Reviews Wildlife Control Reviews Wildlife Control Reviews Wildlife Control ...
Looking for Alarm Systems pros in Toronto?