Olympic Heating And Air

Reviews for Olympic Heating And Air

Nick in Oakville
Nick in Oakville

A/C Repair

Nick is the BEST! I would never hire anybody else and wish he would offer other services. The most honest company I have EVER dealt with, only necessary work was done with an honest evaluation of the remaining life of the A/C unit.

navleen
navleen

Humidifier installation

Nick is awesome person awesome services and a knowledgeable guy. We were very happy with service not only this is very helpful too . He helped us with air conditioning too . I would happily recommend him to all with another thought.

Clarissa in Mississauga
Clarissa in Mississauga

Fantastic service

Nick has been my go-to guy for heating and cooling for 15 years. During that time he nursed my old furnace along and when the time came he replaced the furnace, AC, and hot water tank. He's always friendly, tidy, and courteous and takes the time to explain what he's doing and why. I've had him come out to rental property and the tenants have given me the same feedback - he's a pleasure to work with. I highly recommend Nick of Olympic Heating & Air

Helen in Toronto
Helen in Toronto

Air conditioner installation

Nick from Olympic heating and air installed my air conditioner in 2005! He was efficient, quick, professional and left my home as clean as when he arrived! My A/C still runs like the day I bought it, he had to come back in 2017 to replace a part and he was just as thorough and tidy!!! If your looking for an honest, respectable and knowledgeable heating and Air guy, look no further!!!

kim in Mississauga
kim in Mississauga

Servicing my furnace

Nick has been looking after our furnace and AC for at least ten years. He is always courteous, helpful and prompt when keeping the appointment we have arranged with him.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Furnace, AC, Humidifier maintenance and repair

Nick is AMAZING - conscientious, timely, neat and professional. Explains everything and provides helpful email maintenance tips throughout the year. He's been helping us for the last 15 years - THE "go-to" person! Highly recommended - NO Issues!!

Anita in Mississauga
Anita in Mississauga

Olympic Heating and cooling

Nick has been servicing my heating and cooling for a number of years now. I found his company through a recommendation, and from my 1st experience wouldn’t use anyone else. Previously I had bad experiences with companies that rather than resolve a problem, just wanted to upsell me or replace so my trust was low. With Nick, he takes pride in his work, each experience is exceptional, always shows up to appointments on time, has saved me a lot of money over the years, and never tries to oversell me. Plus he gives me excellent advice when I have questions about my heating or air unit.
I would highly recommend Nick.
Anita

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

furnace services

It is a great company and very reliable. I would recommend this service to anyone who is in need of furnace services. whenever i'm in need of some work he's always there.

mandrei2109
mandrei2109

Furnace check and thermostat installation

We called Nick as he was recommended from a friend as being prompt and reliable. And they were right.
We are very happy with his prompt reply and with the quality of his services. He even followed up with us, as we had a very long and hard winter, to make sure we are changing our filters in time.
He will be our furnace guy from now on and I would recommend his services to everyone.

Thank you Nick.

More about Olympic Heating And Air

Olympic Heating & Air INC. Providing residential heating and cooling services in Mississauga , Oakville , Brampton and Etobicoke since 2001 . Maintenance , emergency repairs and quality installations of new furnaces , A/ Cs and humidifiers. We pride ourselves for our prompt , affordable, honest and expert service. Same ...
Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Mississauga?