Keramin Tile Style

Reviews for Keramin Tile Style

Joanne in Toronto
Joanne in Toronto

Floor Tiles, Back Splash and quartz countertops

Had my kitchen remodeled. I wanted a one stop shop for porcelain and quartz. Found this wonderful store. They have the latest styles, good prices and great quality. My contractors work very well with this company. All my products I ordered came in on time with no stress!! I highly recommend them

Wamiq Enclave on Parklane
Wamiq Enclave on Parklane

Excellent service and unique hard to find products!

Excellent service and unique hard to find products! Return for excess material was without hassle and the personal care and tips was greatly appreciated. Definitely will be my go to place for high end marble, onyx and quartz!

Wall and backsplash

The best place to buy tiles from ..lots of variety of tiles and backsplash ...and the service is very good ....the guys are very friendly and helpful ...they give good advice

Suresh kumar in Toronto
Suresh kumar in Toronto

Kitchen Renovation

Keramin had an incredible selection of tiles, countertops, and backsplashes. We fell in love with their Carrara porcelain tiles, which looked simply amazing, and their Titanium granite countertop. Everything was reasonably priced, and we were pleasantly surprised to hear that delivery was free. The Keramin team (especially Aaron) was extremely friendly, knowledgeable and polite. Everyone did their best to help us find the perfect material for our kitchen. We were very impressed with their post-sale service as well. We would strongly and without reservation recommend them to everyone, and will return to them in the future.

Hi Suresh,

Thank you so much for your kind words about our selection of tiles, countertops, and backsplashes. We always try to keep a huge and new selection of tile, stone, and especially our porcelain collection.

Free delivery is a way for us to say thank you to our customers, who we value, like yourself.

I'm glad you enjoyed the service and care you got from Keramin, and we look forward to working with you on your future projects.

Sincerely,

Ryan Mamonluk in Toronto
Ryan Mamonluk in Toronto

Countertop

We renovated our master washroom in March and bought floor tiles, shower wall tiles and a vanity countertop from Keramin. The countertop delivered had scratches on them. After we reported it to Keramin and them inspecting it, they are replacing it for us at no extra cost (the scratches were more than cosmetic). We are just waiting to have the new one delivered at this point. If all goes well will be happy to provide a higher final rating for Keramin, as they have been making efforts to resolve our dissatisfaction.

Review has 1 previous version
H J.
H J.

Backsplash

The sales is really nice and the skill for installer is really good. It is worth the money spent.

Hi,

Thank you so much for your kind words, and we were happy to help you pick your perfect back splash.

We always strive and pride ourselves on having top quality tile installations.

We are very glad that you went with us, and appreciate your business.

We look forward to working with you on future projects.

Sincerely,

KM in Toronto
KM in Toronto

Tile Selection for New Home Build

My husband and I went to Keramin because we needed to pick tiles for several rooms in our new home, including 5 washrooms, our front entrance, a laundry room, and our kitchen. We chose Keramin because the store happened to be open on Sundays, and very few tile stores are open Sundays. We had spent the entire day Saturday at other tile stores trying to find tiles, but with no success. So, needless to say, we were feeling pretty overwhelmed when we walked into Keramin. Fortunately, we immediately fell in love with a mosaic, so we picked it up and walked around the store, trying to match it to something. It was at that moment that Eddy approached us and asked if we needed any help. We told him we were building a new home and needed tiles for several rooms. He asked us about the rooms, if we had selected washroom and plumbing fixtures for the bathrooms, cabinets for the kitchen, etc. and if we had any pictures of these. Well...with Eddy's help and within 2 hours, we had tiles selected for 90% of our house. Eddy was PHENOMENAL in helping us match floor and wall tiles, and even went so far as to give us advice on paint colours. This exceptional customer service also goes for the delivery. Keramin never charged us for deliveries, and several trips were made, including for small orders that were made after-the-fact for additional tiles that were needed because we ran out. We are absolutely astounded at how everything came together - simply beautiful! Keramin (and especially you, Eddy), we can't thank you enough for your help! We don't know how we would have selected tiles without your guidance and suggestions. If you want beautiful, high-quality tiles at very reasonable prices, and could use some help in putting different pieces together, then definitely check out Keramin! You will be so glad you did!

Raphael G.
Raphael G.

Product

Came to the store and guys were very polite and helpful. Had a great experience would definitely come back

Thank you so much Raphael, we're so happy you enjoyed and we had a great experience helping you find your perfect fit aswell.
Cant wait to help you with your next project.
-Keramin team

Ari P.
Ari P.

Backsplash tiles

The rep at Keramin Tile was outstanding. And It was one stop shop. They recommended the thing that I needed, and when I brought back the left over tiles, they refunded me as they said would. Keep up the good job. I definitely will go back again.

Ari, it was a pleasure working with you. We're very glad you felt the care we treat every customer with. See you soon for your future jobs!

Manny
Manny

Kitchen backsplash

What was great about this place was the quick service. I was in and out with my tiles im 20 minutes. It was direct and to the point

Hi Manny, thank you so much for your business and we look forward to working with you in the future. We aim to understand every customers personal wants and needs, and get them what they need quickly. I'm glad to hear you are happy and we hope the tiles look amazing installed!

More about Keramin Tile Style

Unique collection of European ceramic tile, porcelain, GRES, Granite, Marble, Mosaics, Back Splash and Glass Tiles. Best European Collections of TILES at BEST PRICE All TILES IN ON SALE 30% REGULAR PRICE. SALE PRICES Backsplash Tiles: from $1. 49 Ceramic Tiles: from $1. 49 GRES Tiles: from $3. 59 Wall ...