Clarified Home Inspections

Home Inspection
101 Woodbury Cres Newmarket ON L3X 2T3
HomeStars  >  Home Inspection in Newmarket  >  Clarified Home Inspections
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Clarified Home Inspections

Alex in Newmarket
1 review , ON

I placed an offer on a home, secured financing and booked my home inspection for Saturday afternoon. On Saturday morning i received a call from the home inspector telling me he is unable to make due to minor injury, which was extremely discouraging as it was a last minute cancellation and and my conditions were due to expire Monday with not much time to waste.

This is when I found Shawn on HomeStars. I called him around 10am Saturday morning and left a message believing there would be no chance anyone will call me back. To my surprise, he called me back within minutes telling me he had a cancellation and that he would love to help me out. As far as I was concerned, this was a miracle because I was left with no other options.

Aside from the fact that he saved the deal for me and assisted me while I was down. He was on time (early), courteous, patient, knowledgeable, empathetic, polite, receptive and generally a nice human being. I would highly recommend his services to anyone looking for a quality inspection.

I forgot to mention that he advised that the report would be available for review that same evening. Not surprisingly, i received the report that same evening, which was extremely detailed with pictures, depictions, arrows, statements and highly useful information to support my decision about the property or gain leverage in negotiating with the seller ;-)

Job Price