Clarified Home Inspections

Best of 2020 winner 3 timesBest of 2020winner 3 times

Reviews for Clarified Home Inspections

Private User reviews Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

Home Inspection

Cant begin to tell you how thorough Shawn was during the inspection of our new house. Seeing that that home was over 30 years old he took the time to review and provide a super detailed report that was much more than I had expected and was able to provide us with information we would have never anticipated.

Thanks you so much Shawn.

Donna in Toronto
Donna in Toronto
1 review Newmarket, ON

Amazing service!

Clarified Home Inspections (Shawn) was recommended to us by our realtor. We hadn't used a home inspector before so we checked out the website and reviews before deciding to proceed.
Shawn was amazing! His report was so thorough and he offered tips throughout the inspection as well that will help us going forward.
I highly recommend Shawn! He even helped answer some questions we had after the inspection.3

Lori Doner Jones in Whitchurch-Stouffville
Lori Doner Jones in Whitchurch-Stouffville
0 reviews Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Home Inspections

Shawn is a trusted source when it comes to Home Inspections for Real Estate Purchases. As an agent, I always want to refer an Inspector that will be thorough and detailed in their inspection and provide as much information as possible to my Buyers so they make informed decisions on their largest investment. I trust Clarified Home Inspections to provide professional and accurate service and enhance the service I provide to my clients. Definitely 5 Star quality you can count on and my first choice.

Lori, Thank-you for leaving the review. I am always happy to help your clients and I thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Call me anytime with questions or to book your next appointment. Happy New-Year! Shawn

elliez21 in Barrie
elliez21 in Barrie
0 reviews Aurora, ON

Very Through Report

We chose Shawn for our house inspection. He responded my email very quickly, showed up on time, finished work with strong attention to details and sent the report at the very same day.
We appreciate his hard work and would recommend his service to whoever needed.

I am always happy to help! Thanks for the review. It is the best tip I could every receive. Best, Shawn

Private User reviews Newmarket, ON

Home Inspection

Shawn provided a great service for my home inspection. He made sure to go through all of his thoughts and findings with me in terms that were easy to understand. He also provided his suggestions and ideas as to the best to go about fixing some of those things.
Shawn was professional, prompt and courteous. I would highly recommend the service.

Thank-you so much for taking the time to leave a review. Best of luck with the home and if I can be of further service please do not hesitate to ask for help. Best. Shawn

Private User reviews Belleville, ON

Home Inspection @ Belleville , Linsay & Bowmanville

My wife and I are amazed at your thorough and detailed home inspection report Shawn!

As we read through your elaborate report, we could hardly believe our eyes at how every inch of the home is covered!

The photos you provided are crystal clear with problem areas pin pointed and helpful solutions given.

It's really great how you recommend the different levels of urgency for repair.

Shawn is an excellent home inspector and we're so grateful for the all the time he spent answering our questions.

We feel like Shawn has been our friend for years. He's so personable and made us feel very comfortable during the entire time he spent with us.

We are extremely pleased with CLARIFIED Home Inspections!

We thank GOD for you fabulous gentlemen and pray you be blessed with good health, strength and lots of happiness so you can carry on this important work you do helping people!

Thanks again and we absolutely will be recommending you to all our family and friends!

Kumar & Amil

Hi Kumar, Its has been my privilege to help you and your friends and family with home inspections on your properties. Thank-you some much for the heart felt review! Please let me know if I can help in the future. Take Care. Shawn

Abhijit in Toronto
Abhijit in Toronto
0 reviews Newmarket, ON

Awesome Report

Shawn is an excellent inspector who covers A to Z of your new house and will provide you with an excellent comprehensive report which you can not only use for the buying decision, but also use in the future to fix any issues which might need fixing. He is very professional and friendly, and does a really good job in explaining everything he finds out.

Hi Abhijit, It is wonderful to hear that the home inspection was to your satisfaction. If I can be of any service in the future please do not hesitate to ask. Best. Shawn

Mark C. in Newmarket
Mark C. in Newmarket
0 reviews Newmarket, ON

First Time Homebuyer

Shawn was extremely professional and helped explain everything that he was doing and what needed to be done. As a First-time homebuyer having someone who can explain everything to you is a huge benefit. I would recommend Shawn to anyone looking for a home.

Mark, Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review. I am glad I could help with the stress of buying a home for the first time. Let me know if you have any questions in the future. Best. Shawn

Colina in Markham
Colina in Markham
3 reviews , ON

Home inspection

This is our second time with Shawn and again he's very thorough with his inspection and the report was very detailed and useful! He was not afraid at all to go up the roof in a very hot weather! I'm impressed with Shawn skills and knowledge and would definitely recommend him.

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review. I am so happy you can back a second time! If I can help you at any point in the future please do not hesitate to ask. Best. Shawn

david-griffin in Mississauga
david-griffin in Mississauga
1 review , ON

Home Inspection - New Property

We put a conditional offer down on a new property in Mississauga and asked Shawn to come and conduct a Home Inspection as part of the conditions. The service delivered was prompt, comprehensive, and excellent in every regard. Shawn was professional and friendly, giving us excellent insight into the issues found at the property and allowing us to have certain additional conditions placed on the purchase.

The report was thorough and very accurate. It also contained a great deal of reference information to enable us to see the approximate cost of any future upgrades the property.

I would highly recommend Clarified Home Inspections. Thank you!

Hi David, Thank-you for taking the time to leave a review. I am very happy to hear you were satisfied with service. If I can be of any future service please do not hesitate to ask. Best, Shawn

More about Clarified Home Inspections

Clarified Home Inspections provides comprehensive inspections of residential and commercial properties.

Inspections are performed by a licensed Professional Engineer (P.Eng.) and a Registered Home Inspector (RHI) with the Ontario Association of Home Inspectors.

Services Offered:
- Pre-Purchase Inspections
- Pre-Listing Inspections
- Building Maintenance Inspections
- Tarion New Home Warranty Inspections (PDI, 30 Day, 1yr, 2yr, 7yr)
- Commercial Building Inspections
- WETT Inspections
- Thermal Imaging Inspections (Thermography)