Clarified Home Inspections

Best of 2020 winner 3 timesBest of 2020winner 3 times

Reviews for Clarified Home Inspections

1 review Aurora, ON

Home Inspection

Extremely pleased with the work from Clarified Home Inspections. Shawn is professional and very detailed. In our home buying adventure, we had Shawn inspect 3 houses in total for us. This saved us from some very severe headaches and other possible health issues due to the condition of the houses inspected (great looking inside and out, but when you REALLY look, not so much). Shawn will get the information you need, and he isn't afraid to get dirty, even if dirty means crawling through an 80y/o crawl space.

HIGHLY Recommended.

Jessica in Toronto
Jessica in Toronto
1 review Aurora, ON

Thorough and detailed!

Shawn was very thorough and made sure to explain everything in detail to us. His report was detailed and helped us greatly when purchasing our home. We would recommend his service to anyone! Thank you for helping us with our first home :)

-Jessica & Curtis

Guys, it is always great to help out first time buyers. I know it can be a stressful time and I thankyou for your trust in Clarified Home Inspection. Let mw know if I can help in the future. Best. Shawn

ED
ED
4 reviews Newmarket, ON

Home inspection

We had Shawn do 2 inspections on homes we were considering buying. He did a thorough inspection and explained in detail all the issues. He was very knowledgable and created a to do list for the the seller to remedy.

So glad you were satisfied with the service. I would be happy to help you in the future. Best. Shawn

P Dias
P Dias

House inspection

Shawn did a very thorough inspection and provided an extremely detailed report. He spent a lot of time in every area of the house and checked all the equipment and plumbing thoroughly. He had inspection equipment that could detect issues behind walls such as leaks or improper insulation. He recommended an excellent plumber to address one issue that we did find and came back to confirm that the problem was resolved.

Henry in Vaughan
Henry in Vaughan
0 reviews Newmarket, ON

Superb & Professional

Shawn was knowledgeable, thorough, polite and respectful. He took time to make sure I understood all aspects of the inspection, highlighting parts that are or could be problems. Final report was detailed and professional. Great value for $$$

private user
private user
5 reviews Aurora, ON

Thorough inspection

I hired Shawn last month to do a home inspection for me, he was recommended by a colleague.
We arrived at the location and Shawn was already there, getting started right away by pulling his fancy stuff out of his van (I liked the digital camera Shawn used to scan the roof :). I followed him all the time around the house, and let me tell you, he was so meticulous with his work that he did not miss a smallest thing, literally. Few days after the inspection I received Shawn's report. The report, basically, is a "book" in form of pdf file about the house and what needs to be done or corrected. Shawn had even included the estimates for fixing the issues he had noticed.

I am very satisfied with Shawn's work.

Thank you Shawn for your outstanding job. I wish you all the best and stay safe.

I was happy to help with your inspection! Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. let me know if I an help in the future. Best. Shawn

Bill R. in Markham
Bill R. in Markham
2 reviews Newmarket, ON

Pre-Purchase Home Inspection

I chose Clarified Home Inspections based on their exception online reviews and I was not disappointed. Shawn was very thorough and the price was competitive with other companies. The turnarouond time on the report was fast and Shawn was great to deal with. As a Realtor and Home Owner, I would recommend this company.

Thanks so much for leaving a review Bill! I as happy to help. Best. Shawn

Andrew in Toronto
Andrew in Toronto
0 reviews Gormley, ON

Home Inspection

Shawn is a real pro. He came out on short notice on Thanksgiving weekend as we were prepping our century home for sale.

He was very prompt and thorough. Great guy who provides a detailed home inspection.

The report we wanted provide to potential buyers was available to us the very next day.

If you are looking for a home inspection Shawn is your guy. I highly recommend him.

Ana in Toronto
Ana in Toronto

Home inspection

Shawn was very professional and he took his time to check everything in the home we were purchasing. He answered all our question and explained things in details. The report was given to us in a timely manner.

NotHandy
NotHandy

Flawless

Consummate professional are the 2 words to describe Shawn. Did 2 properties with him, and he didn't miss a thing. He points out all issues big and small, then will provide reports and guidance or other advisement if you choose to engage. Answers all questions. His attention to detail probably comes from his engineering background. Solid and dependable. I can't recommend his services enough.

Thank-you for taking the time to leave a review to share your experiences. I was happy to help you. Let me know if you have any questions or if I can be of service in the future.

More about Clarified Home Inspections

Clarified Home Inspections provides comprehensive inspections of residential and commercial properties.

Inspections are performed by a licensed Professional Engineer (P.Eng.) and a Registered Home Inspector (RHI) with the Ontario Association of Home Inspectors.

Services Offered:
- Pre-Purchase Inspections
- Pre-Listing Inspections
- Building Maintenance Inspections
- Tarion New Home Warranty Inspections (PDI, 30 Day, 1yr, 2yr, 7yr)
- Commercial Building Inspections
- WETT Inspections
- Thermal Imaging Inspections (Thermography)