Clarified Home Inspections

Home Inspection
101 Woodbury Cres Newmarket ON L3X 2T3
HomeStars  >  Home Inspection in Newmarket  >  Clarified Home Inspections
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Clarified Home Inspections

1 review Utopia, ON

Absolutely amazing customer service. They did a very very thorough job. I would recommend this company to everyone. We are very pleased with the time and effort he took to help us inspect our new home.

Job Price

Hi, I was so happy to help with your inspection. Please feel free to call me anytime with questions. Best. Shawn

DesRosiersFamily in

We recently purchased a heritage home in Markham and were very fortunate that someone recommend we contact Shawn at Clarified Home Inspection. Shawn did a very thorough inspection so we knew exactly what we were buying and his report helped us understand the areas in the house that were going to need repairs and what any suggested repairs might cost. We were even able to use the report to get the price reduced !!! Well worth the money.

Job Price

Hi, I was so happy to hear that you were able to get some compensation for the defects we noted! The crazy market may finally be coming back to some sort of normalcy. If you ever have any questions in the future, please feel free to contact me any time. Best. Shawn

Hans from Toronto

Shawn was a very professional home inspector who provided a very detailed inspection. His report was excellent and he was very friendly and easy to deal with. I would highly recommend him.

Job Price

Hans, It was my pleasure helping you with your inspection. Feel free to contact me anytime with questions. I hope all worked out with the home purchase to your satisfaction.

Simon in Toronto

We had a wonderful experience with Shawn - he was extremely knowledgeable, provided great advice and friendly service, and remained available for follow-up questions and advice following the inspection and even many months later. The report he produced was very detailed and provided a great roadmap for us to follow when looking to maintain our century home.

I would highly recommended Clarified to anyone looking for a home inspection!

Job Price

Simon, Thanks so much for the feedback. I am available anytime if you ever need help with your home. Good luck with your water proofing project!

3 reviews Georgina, ON

We are selling our house and hired Clarified home inspections to do a pre-listing inspection. Shawn showed up right on time and was very friendly. We were blown away by how knowledgeable he is and how thorough the final report was. His attention to detail is night and day compared to other home inspectors we used in the past.

Will definitely be giving Shawn a call again once we move into our new house and will recommend him to everyone we know!

Job Price

I am pleased to hear that you were happy with the surface. We strive to provide unparalleled details and thoroughness. I will be more then happy to help you with your new Tarion Home Inspection to ensure that construction defects such as those we saw on your current home are corrected by your builder. Talk to you soon and good luck with your move. Call or email me in the mean time if I you have any questions. Shawn

jeffmarkbrownbiz in Collingwood
2 reviews Simcoe County, ON

Shawn was very professional and respectful of our home. He was very knowledgeable and an excellent resource to determine the condition of our home pre-sale. We wanted to have confidence in the selling process that there were not major inspections concerns.

Job Price

Jeff, I was very happy to help. You have a lovely home. Using the pre-listing inspection you able to make some cost effective repairs to you house which will now not be issues during your upcoming sale and should give you a great outcome. If the buyers need help interpreting something in the inspection report, please feel free to direct them to me as required. Also, if you need any technical advice in the future please contact me anytime. Best, Shawn

yasmin from Newmarket
5 reviews Newmarket, ON

This is the third time we are using Clarified Home Inspections as Shawn has set the bar very high in regards to work ethic, detailed inspection, timely response, and extreme professionalism. Highly recommend!!! Thank you Shawn

Job Price

Thank-you again for your trust in me! I work very hard to provide unparalleled detail and thoroughness in my inspections. Do not hesitate to call or email me if you have any questions in thr future. I look froward to working together again. Shawn

Bri in Aurora
2 reviews Aurora, ON

Was recommended through our RE Agent. Very comprehensive, knowledgeable and professional. Will recommend to friends and family in the future, should opportunity arise. Thank you Shawn! We appreciate your help!

Job Price

My pleasure Bri! I was happy to help you. Call me anytime if you have any questions. Happy Holidays. Shawn

ctaggio in Concord
1 review East Gwillimbury, ON

Very professional and knowledgeable. Answered questions as we went through the home. Gave recommendations about potential problems and possible repairs. Owers were present and Shawn was discreet,respectful and flexible about inspection.

Job Price

I was very happy to help out some of my fellow Newmarket residents! That's a very nice house you are buying. Please do no hesitate to call or email me if you have any questions about the report or need anything in the future.

Jerome in Vaughan

Shawn was very knowledgable and answered any questions I had. He was very thorough and took the time to explain things to me. He even gave us a detailed inspection report in less than 24 hours.

Highly recommended!

Job Price

Thank Jerome! I appreciate you taking the time to leave a review. Let me know if Tarion has any follow-up questions or is in need of any clarifications on my findings for your 1 year Tarion submission. Happy to help, anytime.

More about Clarified Home Inspections

Clarified Home Inspections provides comprehensive inspections of residential and commercial properties.

Inspections are performed by a licensed Professional Engineer (P.Eng.) and a Registered Home Inspector (RHI) with the Ontario Association of Home Inspectors.

Services Offered:
- Pre-Purchase Inspections
- Pre-Listing Inspections
- Building Maintenance Inspections
- Tarion New Home Warranty Inspections (PDI, 30 Day, 1yr, 2yr, 7yr)
- Commercial Building Inspections
- WETT Inspections
- Thermal Imaging Inspections (Thermography)