Clarified Home Inspections

Home Inspection
101 Woodbury Cres Newmarket ON L3X 2T3
HomeStars  >  Home Inspection in Newmarket  >  Clarified Home Inspections
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Clarified Home Inspections

Alex in Newmarket
1 review , ON

I placed an offer on a home, secured financing and booked my home inspection for Saturday afternoon. On Saturday morning i received a call from the home inspector telling me he is unable to make due to minor injury, which was extremely discouraging as it was a last minute cancellation and and my conditions were due to expire Monday with not much time to waste.

This is when I found Shawn on HomeStars. I called him around 10am Saturday morning and left a message believing there would be no chance anyone will call me back. To my surprise, he called me back within minutes telling me he had a cancellation and that he would love to help me out. As far as I was concerned, this was a miracle because I was left with no other options.

Aside from the fact that he saved the deal for me and assisted me while I was down. He was on time (early), courteous, patient, knowledgeable, empathetic, polite, receptive and generally a nice human being. I would highly recommend his services to anyone looking for a quality inspection.

I forgot to mention that he advised that the report would be available for review that same evening. Not surprisingly, i received the report that same evening, which was extremely detailed with pictures, depictions, arrows, statements and highly useful information to support my decision about the property or gain leverage in negotiating with the seller ;-)

Kirsten  in Newmarket
1 review Newmarket, ON

We are so grateful that we chose Shawn to help us with our Year End Tarion Inspection. Shawn was diligent both inside and outside to notice defects that we never would have known about. This will save us money years down the road, and for that we are grateful! From items such as incorrect vents used, posts not properly secured, to inadequate insulation, Shawn doesn't miss a thing!

Job Price

Kirsten, I was happy to help you with your Tarion Warranty Inspection. If I can be of further service in the future do not hesitate to ask. Best. Shawn

The gentleman that came to our house was very thorough with his inspection, and with explaining everything to us all while going through the house. His inspection report that was emailed to us was easy to read, and understand. I definitely will be hiring him again for future purchases.

Job Price

Thankyou so much for the feedback. I will be happy to help you in the future. Call me if you ever have questions or if I can be of further service. Best. Shawn

Sharon Kimberley from Markham
1 review Newmarket, ON

Shawn has completed the home inspection for 2 properties that I have purchased, was very thorough and produced an extensive report that can be used again and again for home maintenance tips. The first house he inspected was a new build, that I suspected had issues, which he confirmed. From the lack of the correct amount of insulation to many other problems, I had a detailed list to give to the builder to fix. My next house was an older home. He correctly spotted basement cracks that needed repair. As I was doing a complete basement reno, I was extremely grateful to know to have those fixed prior to the reno starting.

All in all, I highly recommend Shawn as a home inspector.

Job Price

Hi Sharon, I have been happy to help you on your two home inspections. It always good to know the condition of your home before you take on a reno. I am glad to hear you were satisfied with the service. If I can be on any assistance in the future, do not hesitate to call me.

Ryan duncan  in Newmarket
1 review Newmarket, ON

Amazing service and amazing attention to detail saved me from a disaster of a house! Absolutely recommend to anyone! Saved me 40-60 thousand dollars. I will be using this service for the future thanks again Shawn!!