Snow Removal
Ottawa ON K2P 1L4
HomeStars  >  Snow Removal in Ottawa  >  Sky High Roofing Inc.

Reviews for Sky High Roofing Inc.

1 review Ottawa, ON

Very late and still nothing

So 2018 Feb 4th, we got a lot of snow last night and today. It’s about 10:30 at night I have work tomorrow and send my kids off to school and I had to park my car on the road side because Skyhight still has not came to remove any snow. I have been going to the door every 20 minutes when I hear a truck pass by ALL DAY!! NO JOKE ALL DAY...Thinking to my self “of course it’s not Sky high”! It’s worry free back to do my neighbours laneway for the second time today!!!!! MAD FACE! like come on. You would think YOU SKY HIGH would come during the day when cars are NOT PARKED IN THE DRIVE WAY! but nope you want to come when people are in bed and can’t move their cars? HOW DOES THAT MAKE ANY SENSE!
I think they would be a really good snow removal company if they just made this one change. The women that answers the phone during the day is very nice to talk too. A lot of the men driving the trucks are also nice. Just this one BIG change would make a lot of people happy I bet!

Hello and thank you for your review. We have been in business serving people in Orleans/Ottawa since 1985. During our 33 years in business, we have learned to listen to customer demands. 99.9% of our snow customers want us to aim clearings for 2 times in the day; 7 am and 5 pm. We regret if these times do not work for your schedule. This past storm, it snowed consistently for over 30 hours and brought 15 cms of snow. On Sunday morning, there was only 5 cms down as per Env Can. Snow fall continued throughout the day. All routes were serviced by 7 am on Monday morning so people could get out to work. Tractors ran again during the day while people were at work to clear the rest of the driveways. Please refer to the terms of the service and remember how to use your level of service. If you are a Basic customer, you can call us back to your site once within 24 hours of the snowfall ending. If you are a Platinum customer, your have unlimited recalls to remove the city ridge etc. There are 3 easy ways to find out when we are dispatched and service plans. 1. Follow us on Facebook at Sky High Roofing and Snow or Twitter @skyhighroofing; 2. Join our email alert from our webpage at www.skyhighroofing.com; 3. Call us at 613-521-4444 and listen to the message. Also, generally, when we are plowing, phones are answered from 5 am to 10 pm. We trust this clears it all up for you and here's to an excellent rest of the winter.

Sky High Sucks

613-521-4444
Ottawa
K2P 1L4

We have sky high snow plowing service for our low rise apartment building.
They show up late in the evening, when all tenants are at home and the lot is full of cars.
They drive through once and don't return to follow up, unless we call them to return.
They are also required to clear sidewalks and steps, we have to call after every snow fall to remind them of work to be performed.

I would never, ever ecommend sky high to anyone for any kind of work, ever, ever, ever.

I would not recommend

We regret your review and would love the opportunity to discuss further. Please contact us at 613-521-4444.

RAY in Ottawa
RAY in Ottawa

snow guards

snow guards ripped off by heavy snow.Tom from Sky High repaired our roof 4 days after his estimate very professional work .I am so very happy with Tom and his 10 out of 10.thank you Tom and Sky high. RAY IN ORILLIA ON

1 review Ottawa, ON

Stay away from hiring the service of Sky height snow removal.

In Ottawa, this has to be the wost snow removal company.

They continuously invent excuses for thier lack of service, ranging from " our emplyee was reprimanded for loging in two drive-by when he actualy had never doneany (I had to send pictures to the company because they did not trust my word) ; too "our employees have to rest after a big night of snow removal.....that is the law".

What ever you do, dont give these people a chance to snow job you!

Sandra from Cumberland
Sandra from Cumberland
2 reviews Cumberland, ON

Premium Snow Removal Pkg.

Hired this company because I have a very steep driveway and took the premium pkg. to be sure my driveway would be kept clear. It's now 9:30 a.m. and I still haven't seen anyone. Called to request when I would see someone the girl was extremely rude. I was told they will get there when the get there. We have had almost 20cm of snow and this means nothing for the Premium Pkg. Still a no show by noon.

Marie from Kanata
Marie from Kanata
3 reviews Kanata, ON

roofing

613-521-4444
Ottawa
K2P 1L4

I absolutely loved working with these guys. They kept us involved in the creative process. The team is funny and fun to be around. They work really well and their work space is spotless when they leave. They are really really busy in the summer so it was tough to get an appointment but once they're there, they're there and they get the job done right.

I'm overly impressed and would use recommend them in a heartbeat.

Joanne in Ottawa
Joanne in Ottawa

Snow Removal

We have used Sky High snow removal for the last two winters and their service has been exceptional. We have a very large laneway. We can count on Skyhigh coming right after snowfalls and they return as required. We have the plantinum service and after the city plows pass they return as soon as we notify them (we have a very large laneway). They stand by their contract. We were just got back from 4 weeks away and we did not have to worry about our snow removal at all, peace of mind goes a long way with us. Great customer service, and it is a pleasure to speak with Colleen in their office.