Sky High Roofing Inc.

Snow Removal
Ottawa ON K2P 1L4
HomeStars  >  Snow Removal in Ottawa  >  Sky High Roofing Inc.

Reviews for Sky High Roofing Inc.

1 review Ottawa, ON

We have sky high snow plowing service for our low rise apartment building.
They show up late in the evening, when all tenants are at home and the lot is full of cars.
They drive through once and don't return to follow up, unless we call them to return.
They are also required to clear sidewalks and steps, we have to call after every snow fall to remind them of work to be performed.

I would never, ever ecommend sky high to anyone for any kind of work, ever, ever, ever.

I would not recommend

We regret your review and would love the opportunity to discuss further. Please contact us at 613-521-4444.

RAY in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

snow guards ripped off by heavy snow.Tom from Sky High repaired our roof 4 days after his estimate very professional work .I am so very happy with Tom and his 10 out of 10.thank you Tom and Sky high. RAY IN ORILLIA ON

2 reviews Ottawa, ON

In Ottawa, this has to be the wost snow removal company.

They continuously invent excuses for thier lack of service, ranging from " our emplyee was reprimanded for loging in two drive-by when he actualy had never doneany (I had to send pictures to the company because they did not trust my word) ; too "our employees have to rest after a big night of snow removal.....that is the law".

What ever you do, dont give these people a chance to snow job you!

Sandra from Cumberland
2 reviews Cumberland, ON

Hired this company because I have a very steep driveway and took the premium pkg. to be sure my driveway would be kept clear. It's now 9:30 a.m. and I still haven't seen anyone. Called to request when I would see someone the girl was extremely rude. I was told they will get there when the get there. We have had almost 20cm of snow and this means nothing for the Premium Pkg. Still a no show by noon.

Marie from Kanata
3 reviews Kanata, ON

I absolutely loved working with these guys. They kept us involved in the creative process. The team is funny and fun to be around. They work really well and their work space is spotless when they leave. They are really really busy in the summer so it was tough to get an appointment but once they're there, they're there and they get the job done right.

I'm overly impressed and would use recommend them in a heartbeat.

Joanne in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

We have used Sky High snow removal for the last two winters and their service has been exceptional. We have a very large laneway. We can count on Skyhigh coming right after snowfalls and they return as required. We have the plantinum service and after the city plows pass they return as soon as we notify them (we have a very large laneway). They stand by their contract. We were just got back from 4 weeks away and we did not have to worry about our snow removal at all, peace of mind goes a long way with us. Great customer service, and it is a pleasure to speak with Colleen in their office.

Bill Dicks in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

They came at 4:00 a.m. to clear drive. Both our cars were in the driveway at the time, so they left and did not return to clear the drive at all. Later in the day when I came back from work was unable to get in the driveway due to 2 feet of heavy snow at the end of the driveway. When I called Sky High, was told to read their terms and conditions and no they would not come to clear the driveway. I had to clear the driveway myself. I will never use Sky High again for any service (snow removal or roofing).