Friendly Fence

HomeStars  >  Fences & Gates in Vancouver  >  Friendly Fence

Reviews for Friendly Fence

Dave
1 review North Vancouver, BC

Cole designed and built a cat containment fence for my back garden. We had tried a number of things prior to Cole looking at it. None worked.

Cole worked a design that worked like a charm. Excellent craftsmanship and a reasonable price

Definitely recommend his work

Dave You are the greatest! Thank you for your testimonial. I hope the Kittie Rollers keep working for you! See you soon.

teb
1 review West Vancouver, BC

Dependable and honest. Very good quality work!! Would recommend to others. Showed up when he promised.

Thank you very much for the testimnial. I hope to be of service to you in the future.

cjpollard
1 review Bowen Island, BC

I needed to replace a set of heavy cedar stairs going up to the coach house over my garage. The friendly carpenter did a great job in building the new stairs and integrating them with the existing lattice work.

Chris It was a great pleasure getting to know you. I very much enjoyed creating those big cedar stairs. Hope to see you again.

mgerela
1 review North Vancouver, BC

Cole is not just a carpenter he is an artist who helped guide both our projects to an amazing end result. We could not be happier. He is meticulous and kept us informed every step of the way and more importantly his quote was always spot on. Can't wait to hire him again. Thank you Cole for all your care and attention to detail.

The two projects were among my favorite of the year. It is a great pleasure to know you. Looking forward to seeing the doors after you have them treated!

1 review North Vancouver, BC

Cole did a great job designing a gate and trellis for my front and backyard. He was very professional and knowledgeable, and had excellent artistic insight which was very helpful. I would definitely hire him again and recommend him to friends and family!

I very much loved working out the artistic details with you. I hope the results add to the enjoyment of your wonderful home.

Celia in Burnaby
1 review Burnaby, BC

I called this company to get a quote to build a deck. Cole is a very pleasant and polity person who facilitated every concern I had.
He gave us a very well detailed contract, a resoanable price and built the deck in 7 days.
He is very professional and organized.
Beautiful work! Well done...

Celia
It was especially a pleasure doing this for you. I hope you family enjoys the back yard even more now.

1 review North Vancouver, BC

Cole, the "Friendly Carpenter" of the "Friendly Fence Company" built our fence. We're very pleased with final product, his craftsmanship, and can attest that he is indeed friendly. Cole went above and beyond expectation to create a high quality fence that was not of the cookie cutter variety. I highly recommend him.

Thank you so much for your review! It was a pleasure working your project. I hope to be of assistance in the future.

Irene & Denis Hickey from North Vancouver
1 review North Vancouver, BC

We have worked with The Friendly Fence Co. on fencing, decking, railings and patio roofing projects around our home.

Proprietor Cole Harvey is honest, reliable and a highly skilled craftsman; and is a pleasure to work with.

We would definitely recommend this company as a reliable source to enhance your property.

Sincerely,

Irene and Denis Hickey
North Vancouver

Dennis and Irene
I hope all continues to be well with you both. Thank you for your review on HomeStars!
I look forward to seeing you again.

More about Friendly Fence

Creative fences, gates, arbors, gazebos, decks,and more.
"My intention is create more than just a product;
I want my clients to enjoy excellent workmanship
for many years to come." Please visit our web site:
www.friendlycarpenter.com