Friendly Fence

Reviews for Friendly Fence

SS
SS

Great fence and arbors

Cole did a great job despite some very unfriendly winter conditions. We are very pleased with our new fence and I can't wait to grow some greenery through our new arbors.

Dear SS
It was truly a pleasure to create that for you. We had to be careful not to block any street signs and visa versa. I look forward to the nex phase. Thank you!

kevin_mcleod
kevin_mcleod

Garden boxes

Cole is excellent. He built us a fence now 10 years ago and it is still in great shape. More recently he built us two garden boxes. He knows what he's doing. No hassles. On time. We can't say enough about his work! Excellent.

Kevin, It is always a special pleasure to visit with you and take part in the various projects over the years. Always there to tighten things up. Just call when you need adjustments.
All the best.. Cole

Kristen Elizabeth in Toronto
Kristen Elizabeth in Toronto

Friendly Fence

Cole was friendly, reliable and his workmanship was impeccable. He completed the project when the previous carpenter became ill and was unable to finish . He then took all the previous worker's tools he left behind and returned them to his home. It was an extremely kind gesture and much appreciated by the carpenter's wife and myself. Thank you Cole.

Thank you so much for that testimonial. It was sure a pleasure doing the project for you. What a wonderful setting. I look forward to the next project. Best Regards. Cole

Sally in Vancouver
Sally in Vancouver

Privacy Screen

Cole from Friendly Fence was professional, prompt and provided excellent service. He gave me great design advice and took meticulous care in selecting the wood that he used for my project and in the actual construction of the privacy fence. I am very happy with the end result and will definitely use him again and refer him to my friends.

Dear Sally
It sure was a pleasure meeting you. I especially enjoyed co-creating this screen with you to offer privacy, but at the same time to be a pleasing feature. I look forward to the next project. Thank you for the kind review!

jprsauve
jprsauve

Fence Built

Excellent craftsmanship. Fence was built from scratch, no premade panels were used. Fence was constructed on time and on budget. Great work. Highly recommended

Dear Peter and Debbie
Thank you very much for that kind review. It was a real pleasure doing those projects for you. Most of all, it was good to get to know you both. Hopefully I can be of assistance again. All the best.

gaylegold
gaylegold
1 review Bowen Island, BC

Building of a deck on Bowen Island

Cole was extremely easy to work with and demonstrated excellent skills and attention to detail. Final product was delivered on time and with in budget!

Thank you Gayle for the nice review. I very much enjoyed the whole process of your project. I am glad you are pleased with everything. I look forward to the next "phase", when you are ready.
Best Regards,

Jacques VL in North Vancouver
Jacques VL in North Vancouver

Three Custum Wooden gates

I needed three custom wooden gates, one a double gate and two single gates. Each one was unique and had to have a different design. Even though this was a small job, Cole came up with great designs and solutions for the installations. The price was very reasonable for the great work he did and the time spent on installing the gates. I would highly recommend his work, especially when compared to larger companies with less incentive to create custom solutions.

Dear Jacques Thank you for the review on Home Stars. It was a great pleasure creating those gates for you. Of course let me know if any of the gates require adjustment, or if you need anything further.

Dave
Dave

Fence

Cole designed and built a cat containment fence for my back garden. We had tried a number of things prior to Cole looking at it. None worked.

Cole worked a design that worked like a charm. Excellent craftsmanship and a reasonable price

Definitely recommend his work

Dave You are the greatest! Thank you for your testimonial. I hope the Kittie Rollers keep working for you! See you soon.

teb
teb

Fence

Dependable and honest. Very good quality work!! Would recommend to others. Showed up when he promised.

Thank you very much for the testimnial. I hope to be of service to you in the future.

cjpollard
cjpollard
1 review Bowen Island, BC

Outdoor stairs

I needed to replace a set of heavy cedar stairs going up to the coach house over my garage. The friendly carpenter did a great job in building the new stairs and integrating them with the existing lattice work.

Chris It was a great pleasure getting to know you. I very much enjoyed creating those big cedar stairs. Hope to see you again.

More about Friendly Fence

Creative fences, gates, arbors, gazebos, decks,and more.
"My intention is create more than just a product;
I want my clients to enjoy excellent workmanship
for many years to come." Please visit our web site:
www.friendlycarpenter.com