Friendly Fence

murray.crampton in Etobicoke, Ontario Canada M9W6L4
murray.crampton in Etobicoke, Ontario Canada M9W6L4
1 review North Vancouver, BC

Small deck replacement

Cole came in between jobs as previously discussed. We met on the Monday he quoted (based on hourly rate) and completed the work on Wednesday.

Very good workmanship, efficient, trustworthy and reasonable. Would definitely hire again for projects.

Dear Murray. Thank you for trusting me with your deck project. I hope it serves you well for many years. A pleasure meeting you as well! I look forward to the opportunity to assist again.

BONNIE in West Vancouver
BONNIE in West Vancouver
1 review West Vancouver, BC

Fence

Cole just completed building our fence on difficult terrain. The progression each day was exciting just to watch Cole’s attention to detail and craftsmanship. He chooses his materials carefully and the end result surpassed our expectations. He keeps a clean work site, was friendly and finished within the time quoted. Look no further!!!

Bonnie and Bari, it was a special pleasure meeting you and doing this project for you. Thank you so much for your generous review. I very much look forward to seeing you again.

Patrick and Patricia Doyle in North Vancouver
Patrick and Patricia Doyle in North Vancouver

Fence and outdoor stairs

The fence and outdoor stairs are residual projects we had wanted to complete for a long time. They are in difficult terrain.we were fortunate to find Cole who was able to complete both projects at a high standard and at a very reasonable cost. We are very pleased with both his work and friendly but efficient manner.

Thank you very much! What a pleasure it was for me to get to know you a bit during the past few projects. It is so great to help you with safe and asthetically pleasing aaccess to your upper yard. If our Chief's are happy, we are all happy, right Pat?

Private User reviews North Vancouver, BC

Gate project completed to perfection

We asked Cole to fix our side-of-house gate.
He quoted promptly, was clear in all communications, and performed the work on time, cleanly and with a great result.
We will ask Cole again to help us with future projects.

Thank you so much for having me do this project for you and for the kind review. It was a pleasure meeting you (with the appropriate distance of course). :D

dicksonls
dicksonls

fence

We were looking for someone to re build our back yard fence. Finding the right person was certainly a challenge until we came across FRIENDLY-FENCE.
Cole did an excellent job.
A true craftsman, reliable and communicative. We are very happy with the project and would not hesitate to recommend Cole to anyone else.
Also such a nice person!
Thank you!

Thank you for this wonderful review. It was a pleasure doing the project. Also even a greater pleasure visiting. I look forward to seeing you again one day.

mackie05
mackie05
1 review North Vancouver, BC

Fence

Great work. It was well planned and the work was excellent and performed on time. We were consulted during the construction

Thank you so much for the review! It was a great pleasure meeting you. I hope to see you again one day. Don't hesitate to call if your gate needs a little adjustment, as they do tend to settle a tiny bit over time.

0 reviews West Vancouver, BC

Fence, lattice work, posts

Cole rebuilt a cedar fence, under deck lattice work, and a cedar post. He also created and built corner protection to our garage. He performed well with good carpentry skills, creativity and reliability. His charges were reasonable and he provided back-up to support his invoices. We intend to use his services again.

Thank you very much for the nice review. It is truly a pleasure working with you.

Liz D.
Liz D.
0 reviews North Vancouver, BC

Rebuilding front porch stairs & railings

Cole is an exemplary carpenter. He is friendly, polite, prompt, very tidy, and communicates clearly .He replaced my front porch stairs, railings and support post. He hand picked the cedar boards , he pays close attention
to detail. He even re cemented the old bottom cement Step which had deteriorated.I will definitely call Cole again .

Dear Liz
It was as much of a pleasure for me visiting with you, as it was to succeed with your project. I'm so very pleased with it Thank you for the wonderful review!
I very much look forward to seeing you again.
Best Regards,
Cole

Jason &.
Jason &.
0 reviews North Vancouver, BC

Fence

We are very pleased with how the project went. The work is of the highest quality and Cole kept us updated as the work proceeded and any issues he encountered.

Thank you very much for your nice review! It was a real pleasure to meet you and do this project for you. Don't hesitate to call me if anything goes strange. Or if course you are ready for that new arbor. : )

Gordon in North Van
Gordon in North Van
2 reviews North Vancouver, BC

Backyard fence, gate and garden bed retaining wall build

I recently called Cole at Friendly Fence to estimate replacing our old, falling down backyard fence. We chose a fence style from his website ( he's got lots of pictures of designs/styles to choose from ) and Cole built us a beautiful Fence and Gate - it looks Fantastic!
We're very happy we chose Cole and impressed with his quality, workmanship and his friendly personality. He left a neat and tidy work space. I would highly recommend him.

Dear G. & L.
Thank you for that generous review and referral. It was a special pleasure to do this fence and unique gate project for you. I thank you for patience and willingness to wait a few weeks for me in the beginning. I am content knowing you are happy with the results. It was also a great pleasure communicating and visiting with you throughout the project.
C.

More about Friendly Fence

Fence contractor offering residential or commercial standard or custom built fences, artistic gates, gazebos, and more to North Vancouver, West Vancouver and Burnaby. Owned and operated by Cole Harvey, an approachable, mindful, tidy, versatile, one man operation.
Specializing in construction of creative fences, standard or special gates, decorative arbors and gazebos, Wood or composite decks or any outdoor carpentry project. No project is too small or insignificant. Available for projects in summer, winter and in most any weather conditions.
"My intention is to create more than just a product; I want my clients to enjoy excellent workmanship
for many years to come." Please visit our web site:www.friendlycarpenter.com
Please call Cole Harvey for more details or a free estimate 778 386 3201.