DRAINPRO

Plumbing
1980 MERIVALE ROAD Unit B Ottawa ON K2G1G4
HomeStars  >  Plumbing in Ottawa  >  DRAINPRO
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for DRAINPRO

Susanne in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Matt was brilliant and the work was done professionally and excellently. Matt suggested that the piping be replaced under the sink which I knew had to be done but he replaced it much cheaper than having anyone else's do it. The two Matts were extremely nice, hard working and a pleasure to have in my home. I would highly recommend this company and especially Matt.
I am already telling people I know about Matt and the company.

Thank you for the great job and all the hard work.
My stress is gone

Job Price

Thank you so much for the great review. It is valuable to hear the good feedback on the tech that represent DRAINPRO.

Joe D. in
1 review Ottawa, ON

Really great professional and timely work from Chris G. today!

We are return customers (5 x ) and the owner Tim and office manager Joan never cease to amaze us - professional, courteous, and service oriented people who really take care of their clients and employees. DRAINPRO is our "go to."

Joe D. Ottawa

Job Price

Thanks so much Joe. We do our best to ensure that everyone has a good experience when they are in need of a plumber.

Jordan from Ottawa
4 reviews Ottawa, ON

Excellent service from the guys at DrainPro! They quickly provided an estimate for the job, then wasted no time in getting it done! The 2 plumbers (Matt & Matt) were professional, very helpful and informative and extremely efficient. Fixed the toilet issue (while explaining things as they went along) and even sorted out a few other quick issues around the house. I highly recommend this company; there is a reason they have such great reviews!

Job Price

Thanks so much for the great review. We appreciate hearing that our guys are doing a great job. If there is anything else in the future we can help you with, please let us know.

Vee in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

I never used them but I am pleased with just a phone call. My backup sewer valve was not working very well so I called to get DrainPro in to fix it. The gentleman told me the issue over the phone and how to fix it and then he gave me the option of doing it myself or paying them to come and do it. I really appreciated this advice, he saved me a few bucks, he could have just as well sent someone out and charged me to do a fairly simple job.

Job Price

Thank you for the review. If there is anything we can do for you in the future, give us a call.

Cindy MacMillan from Ottawa
6 reviews Ottawa, ON

Once again DrainPro provided excellent service regarding my sump pumps. This time it was replacement for the main pump and back-up system. I called on a Monday, they provided an estimate on the Wednesday and by Friday morning I had a new quiet sump pump system. Just in time for all the rain this spring. I highly recommend this company

Job Price

Thanks so much Cindy for your response. We very much appreciate the recommendation. We strive to accommodate our customers and hope you will call us again.

Greely
3 reviews Ottawa, ON

Very fast responses, Tyler came on time to check the situation and was really fast and professional during installation. He answered all my questions and left the area clean and tidy.

Job Price

Thank you so much for your review. We very much appreciate the feedback and are glad we could help you.

Georgie Blondin in Ottawa

We couldn't be more pleased. Drain plugged up on the weekend. Drain Pro
responded immediately. They were there the next day at 9:00 a.m. and work
was completed by 4:30 p.m. They had to
replace about 80

We couldn't be more pleased. Our sewer
drain was completely plugged. Our plumber was sure the drain had collapsed and was able to pinpoint the
spot on the floor where the problem was. Drain Pro responded the next day
by giving us an estimate which we accepted. The next day, they arrived at 9:00 a.m. and all work was completed by
4:30 p.m. at $50.00 under the original
estimate. 80% of the sewer drain under our house needed to be replaced beginning at the stack under the kitchen
sink. The workers, both "Matt"s, were very personable and accommodating.
There was very little dust. A very
professional job. We would recommend them in a heartbeat.

Job Price

Thanks so much for the review. We strive to treat all our customers like this. It is a pleasure to make our clients happy.

Natalie in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Floor drain in basement started backing up whenever we used showers, sink, basement laundry... called 3 places on a Sunday during a snowstorm, and DrainPro came through that afternoon. Quoted a price before starting and cleared out the clogged drain quickly. Very happy with the speed and responsiveness of the service. Other companies claim they have 24/7 but don't actually have people available in an emergency... very happy with the service and would recommend them!

Job Price

Thank you so much for your review. We strive to keep our customers happy. If you have any more plumbing needs, just let us know.

James Gaskin in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

The work done by the two "DRAINPRO" technicians (Mr. Matt Quaile and Mr. Matt Halden) was excellent, professional, and timely. The communication skill of these two technical professionals is great, and the advice given after the work was completed, was much appreciated by us the homeowners.

For any future plumbing problems, we will not hesitate to request the service of Mr. Quaile and Mr. Halden. Thanks!

Job Price

Thank you. If you need the MATT'S they will be there for you.

DG in Ottawa
3 reviews Ottawa, ON

My problem started with a dishwasher issue and DRAINPRO professionals came to assess the situation. After quickly confirming that it was not a drainage problem, Matt Quaile advised me that i would need to contact an appliance technician. However, Matt was able to solve other ongoing problems that I had with toilet, shower head and clogged tub drain. He was quickly able to determine that I needed to have a new spout to resolve shower issues and provided a replacement part. Both DRAINPRO staff were professional, courteous, and honest. I would recommend DRAINPRO!

Job Price

Thank you . Pleas call if you need us again.

More about DRAINPRO

At DRAINPRO, our goal is to deliver the best possible service every time. We've built our reputation on being friendly and professional with every single customer. We're a local Ottawa plumber, committed to getting the job right the first time, every time.

Call us today for all of your plumbing needs! Or visit us at www.drainproottawa.ca