Mr. Furnace

Bill in St Catharines
Bill in St Catharines
2 reviews St. Catharines, ON

Duct Cleaning

Absolutely happy with the service we received from Mr Furnace to have our ducts cleaned. Very professional and courteous. Did exactly what was promised, and more. Definitely highly recommend their services. Mike and Jay know what they are doing.

Thank you Bill for taking time to give Mr. Furnace and our technicians Mike & Jay a perfect review on the duct cleaning services provided. We appreciate the recommendation!

Rolly & Nikki in St. Catharines
Rolly & Nikki in St. Catharines
1 review St. Catharines, ON

Duct and Furnace cleaning

Thank you to Mike & Everett for your professional and punctual work. You were both very mindful of our property and left the premises in great condition. Will definitely call on this business again.

We appreciate the terrific review Rolly & Nikki.....Thank you so much!

Rob in Grimsby
Rob in Grimsby
1 review Grimsby, ON

Furnace repair

We would highly recommend Mr Furnace to anyone needing any type of furnace or air conditioning repair. We give them 5 Stars for everything, speedy service, and friendly knowledgeable technicians.
Thank you so much Jeremy, we will definitely be asking for you for any service we may need in the future.

Thank you Rob for posting a perfect review for the services performed by our technician Jeremy! We do appreciate the recommendation!

Private User reviews Niagara On The Lake, ON

excellent

Tom and Jay were prompt and very efficient finishing in less time than we expected. The job looks professional and everything is working wonderfully. Explanations were done as the filters and fans and thermostats. Very satisfied!

It's great to hear that you were "Very Satisfied" with the work done by our technicians Tom & Jay. Thank you for posting such a positive review.

Private User reviews Niagara On The Lake, ON

Furnace Maintenance

We called with a problem with my Dads furnace in -26C and they responded promptly. Jeremy arrived promptly when they said they would. He was extremely helpful, diagnosed the problem, wrote up paper work and arranged for monthly payment. He made recommendations to avoid future work.

Thank you for taking time to post this terrific review for Mr. Furnace and our technician Jeremy!

Elaine B in St. Catharines
Elaine B in St. Catharines
2 reviews St. Catharines, ON

New furnace, air conditioner, air cleaner, humidifier

We recently purchased an older townhouse and contacted Mr. Furnace to assess our inadequate system. From the moment we met Chris with our quote to completion of the entire new system by Ryan, Mike, Mark right up to the office staff, we were amazed how professional and courteous they all were. We had a small issue and Jeremy, Everett and Mark came out in record time to take care of.
I would have no problem recommending this company in the future to anyone. Thanks, Elaine B

What a wonderful review for Mr. Furnace and our entire team....Thank you so much Elaine. We do appreciate you recommending us.

Private User reviews , ON

Furnace repair

Robert was very informative and explained to us what was wrong and what needed to be replaced and gave us some choices. Nice young man.

Many thanks.

Mary and Barry Brown

Thank you Mary & Barry for the great review on the services performed by our technician Robert!

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Furnace repair

My furnace was making weird noises last night and suddenly it stopped working so I called Mr.Furnace the next day and came take a look,explained what was wrong and how to fix it. They gave us an estimate on the spot on costs with labour and I went with the repairs. I was thinking on getting a high efficiency furnace and they gave me estimates I didn't go with it butI think it's good that they also have that option for their clients.thanks

Thank you for the perfect review for Mr. Furnace. Its great to hear our technician gave you options on restoring heat to your home.

Furnaceservice in St. Catharines
Furnaceservice in St. Catharines
1 review St. Catharines, ON

Service furnace

Phoned ahead of arrival in timely fashion. Had everything with him. Was very respectful and pleasant. Explained what was done and what was observed about present condition of furnace. Everything being accomplished in less than an hour, it was and has always been a reassuring and professional experience. Thanks, John Hoeller.

Service technician was Mike G.

You are very welcome John! Thank you for taking time to give our technician Mike such a positive review!

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Furnace repair

I called in at 9:00 PM as it was very cold outside and our furnace had stopped working. I was told to expect someone between 9:00 and 11:00 PM. I was updated twice during this time to say the service person would be late. The last time was to say he would be tied up until late into the night but could come between 7:00 and 9:00 AM. The service person finally arrived at 11:00 AM but I wasn't too concerned as I know that service calls can take longer than planned (I had called another service company in case the first one didn't show up). Once Robert arrived all things went well and he did an excellent job in explaining everything he would need to do and did.

Thank you for giving Mr.Furnace a great review and for being so understanding. I am happy you were pleased with the services performed by our technician.

More about Mr. Furnace

“It’s the Right Time to call Mr. Furnace! ” Our commitment to 100% customer satisfaction: •Home Comfort Advisors you can rely on •Certified Service Technicians and Installers that do it right •Prompt Customer Service ready to answer your call •24 Hour Emergency Service when you need us most
Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in St. Catharines?