Mike Holmes Inspections

Reviews for Mike Holmes Inspections

JasonC in North York
JasonC in North York

Home Inspection on our First Home

Steve from Mike Holmes Inspections came to do the home inspection on our first home purchase; he was amazing!

Steve walked us through the current issues and the upcoming issues we need to address. He inspected our place top to bottom and walked us through/explained everything! I'm not a super handy person and was able to absorb a ton! I now have a gameplan for years to come!

Thanks Steve and M.H.I!

Randy in Oakville
Randy in Oakville

Top-rate expertise and excellent home inspection

I had two specific items requiring an inspection and knowledge of potential causes. I was impressed with Steve's knowledge and the approaches he took to determine the causes. He also provided a process to fix the situations that is very practical. Steve was excellent to work with! I would highly recommend this service!

Inspection

I needed a progress, framing and structure inspection for my home build and Holmes provided a very comprehensive review. Many pictures and details. They measured many areas to look for warped floors and looked for LVL and beam issues. Very satisfied.

Froggy in
Froggy in
1 review , ON

Looking for peace of mind.

Arranged for a Healthy Home Assessment shortly after I took possession of my house. We were very happy with the inspector, Mr Dixon. He was just awesome he walked me through the entire inspection and made me feel comfortable with the purchase of our home. He was friendly, professional and very thorough while he was here. We just had a quick read through his report and we are very happy with the findings. Would recommend Mike Holmes Inspections to any one looking for peace of mind.

1 review Grimsby, ON

Home Inspection New Custom Built Home

From start to finish with Anita accommodating my last minute request and the site inspector Steve Blahney who was extremely courteous and professional. He went out of his way to answer all my questions and found items in a new home construction that I would never have found. He also took to time to show and explain many of the home operating functions, this house had many being a high end custom built home. The report that followed was very thorough with photos and instructions how to further improve the home and instill a maintenance plan thereafter. He is a true extension of Mike H. and his brand of "Make it Right"....well done!!!

New Home Inspection

I used Mike Holmes to inspect a home that I was buying and they blew my expectations out of the water. My inspector Dan was absolutely amazing! He showed me everything as we went along and in my opinion went above and beyond. I would 100% recommend them to anyone. Dan was awesome!!!

1 review Nanticoke, ON

House Inspection

Very knowledgeable about house inspection's. We felt safe at the results and finding'someone that he would find. He explained everything he was doing and why he had to do it.

Marcia from Courtice
Marcia from Courtice
6 reviews Courtice, ON

Home Inspection - Extended Version

I wanted a reliable home inspector, so I requested someone from the Mike Holmes team. They recommended the extended version because the house was quite old. I was very happy with the inspector, Andrew Dixon. He took his time and showed us his findings as we reviewed the exterior and interior of the home. He gave us peace of mind that there were no "dealbreakers", however, we did go back to the owner before finalizing the purchase to request a few repairs/upgrades based on the report we received. The report was very thorough and included photos of all of the issues found. Most of these are regular maintenance and some are upgrades based on current building code. We felt after the inspection that the home was sound and that we were able to handle the maintenance involved. It was an extremely informative experience and Andrew was very knowledgeable!

Oleg in Calgary
Oleg in Calgary

Home Inspections

I had a pleasant experience with the Mike and was very satisfied with the level of professionalism and courtesy with which the job was done. Mike was thorough, punctual and honest with his finings. I would definitely recommend his services to others.

Hi Oleg, thanks very much for the positive review. We are really proud of our inspectors and the thorough, detailed work that they do.

Kelly in Toronto
Kelly in Toronto

Awesome

This was my first home purchase and I wanted to go with someone I knew from watching on TV that if he himself wasnt available then someine working under his title would be as good.

Andrew was just awesome he walked me through the entire inspection and made me fewl comfortable purchasing my home.

I would recommend anyone to spend the extra few bucks and have the inspection "done right"

Hi Kelly, thanks for the review. All of our inspectors are trained according to Mike's standards. Glad to give you that peace of mind.

More about Mike Holmes Inspections

Mike Holmes Inspections go beyond industry standards to provide a thorough assessment of your home. Specialized equipment like moisture meters, infra-red cameras and thermocams are used. Our inspectors take their time with your home and will provide you with valuable knowledge about your home’s major components and systems. You will ...