Mike Holmes Inspections

Reviews for Mike Holmes Inspections

Rose from Thornhill
Rose from Thornhill

TOWN HOME INSPECTION

Mr. Dixon did an impeccable and detailed inspection to a Town home. This company is extremely professional. The customer service from Spiro is remarkable. I have reviewed many Home inspections -close to one year-while looking for homes and this home inspection report was well written and stands out of other reports.
It was done and explained in a technical level but understandable for anyone. The expertise and knowledge is confirmed and very well -established.
MY family and now my neighbors, will keep using the services of Holmes on Homes.
Reputation takes time to build.
Well Done!
Rosa E.

Mirco and Jen in Oshawa
Mirco and Jen in Oshawa
2 reviews Oshawa, ON

Home Inspection

Mr Dixon from Mike Holmes Inspections did a fantastic job. Showed up for our appointment right on time, did a very thorough job inspecting, combined with verbal advise on a couple of items right away.
Very personable and professional. Our experience with Mike Holmes Inspections from start (making an appointment) to finish (receiving the inspection report the day after the inspection) was of the highest standard. The company and Mr Dixon truly pride themselves with a habit of being excellent!
We will definitely recommend Mike Holmes Inspections to anyone without hesitation.

Elissa in North York
Elissa in North York

Home inspection

Steve was our inspector and did a fantastic job from start to finish. We were very impressed with his knowledge and dedication to ensuring we understood the big picture of now and in future. Given that we bought a 50+ year old home you can imagine the issues you may stumble across... but he made sure we understood priority needs vs nice to have. Also, I am no builder or in trades by any means and he ensured he simplified things for me so that I could understand and chat with my husband regarding any issues. Steve you truly are great at your job and your customer service skills are definitely top knotch! Oh and the report was so detailed I have never seen anything like it.

JasonC in North York
JasonC in North York

Home Inspection on our First Home

Steve from Mike Holmes Inspections came to do the home inspection on our first home purchase; he was amazing!

Steve walked us through the current issues and the upcoming issues we need to address. He inspected our place top to bottom and walked us through/explained everything! I'm not a super handy person and was able to absorb a ton! I now have a gameplan for years to come!

Thanks Steve and M.H.I!

Randy in Oakville
Randy in Oakville

Top-rate expertise and excellent home inspection

I had two specific items requiring an inspection and knowledge of potential causes. I was impressed with Steve's knowledge and the approaches he took to determine the causes. He also provided a process to fix the situations that is very practical. Steve was excellent to work with! I would highly recommend this service!

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Inspection

I needed a progress, framing and structure inspection for my home build and Holmes provided a very comprehensive review. Many pictures and details. They measured many areas to look for warped floors and looked for LVL and beam issues. Very satisfied.

Froggy in
Froggy in
1 review , ON

Looking for peace of mind.

Arranged for a Healthy Home Assessment shortly after I took possession of my house. We were very happy with the inspector, Mr Dixon. He was just awesome he walked me through the entire inspection and made me feel comfortable with the purchase of our home. He was friendly, professional and very thorough while he was here. We just had a quick read through his report and we are very happy with the findings. Would recommend Mike Holmes Inspections to any one looking for peace of mind.

Private User reviews Grimsby, ON

Home Inspection New Custom Built Home

From start to finish with Anita accommodating my last minute request and the site inspector Steve Blahney who was extremely courteous and professional. He went out of his way to answer all my questions and found items in a new home construction that I would never have found. He also took to time to show and explain many of the home operating functions, this house had many being a high end custom built home. The report that followed was very thorough with photos and instructions how to further improve the home and instill a maintenance plan thereafter. He is a true extension of Mike H. and his brand of "Make it Right"....well done!!!

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

New Home Inspection

I used Mike Holmes to inspect a home that I was buying and they blew my expectations out of the water. My inspector Dan was absolutely amazing! He showed me everything as we went along and in my opinion went above and beyond. I would 100% recommend them to anyone. Dan was awesome!!!

Private User reviews Nanticoke, ON

House Inspection

Very knowledgeable about house inspection's. We felt safe at the results and finding'someone that he would find. He explained everything he was doing and why he had to do it.

More about Mike Holmes Inspections

Mike Holmes Inspections go beyond industry standards to provide a thorough assessment of your home. Specialized equipment like moisture meters, infra-red cameras and thermocams are used. Our inspectors take their time with your home and will provide you with valuable knowledge about your home’s major components and systems. You will ...
Looking for Home Inspection pros in Ottawa?