Odin Enterprises

Reviews for Odin Enterprises

Ivan M.
Ivan M.

Electrical & Lighting

Nathan from Odin arrived on time and completed the work quickly, efficiently and without disruption. The power was off briefly and only in areas that he was required to work on. He kept the home and work area clean during his project and left it spotless. I am more then satisfied with the new Scone Lights he installed in the Living Room and the repairs to my electrical outlets, switches and Pot lights throughout the house.

Bhavana in Oakville
Bhavana in Oakville

Installation of High End lighting

We had our huge architectural/12 glass orb) chandelier put in by Mayer. We discovered there was a problem with the wiring when we purchased it. Mayer was so professional and helpful in the way that he helped us talk to the retailers in ordering a new fixture. Our newly ordered chandelier was eventually put in by him and it is an art piece and centre piece in the house! We loved his quality service so much that he installed another chandelier and 4 more pendants in our house. We would definitely recommend Mayer to anyone who is looking for great professional service.

victoria.harrison
victoria.harrison

Emergency assistance

I had the need of emergency assistance with the panel in my garage. Odin enterprises was there on time and showed incredible professionalism. I would recommend this company to anyone who needs electrical work!

chrispaz26
chrispaz26

Dinning room lighting

The work was amazing! It's been a long time since a contractor does what he says..... and does it! I am nothing but impressed with his work. And look forward to the next project! And in this time of age I think that's very rare to say! Thanks so much for making each part of this experience so great!

E&G in Toronto
E&G in Toronto

Total home reno electrical specialty lighting

We had our entire house re done. Nathan from Odin Enterprises did all electrical/lighting. We purchased specialty lighting from Europe and it was no easy task. We are clients who bought the best products and Nathan was the best professional to install them. Nathan told us from the very start that he would be with us until all was perfect. How true. Nathan is timely, efficient,professional and stand behind his craft. The most joyful element of our home is the flawless perfection of our lighting.It's a dream. Thank you so much to Odin Enterprises.

Richard Kwiatkowski in Kitchener
Richard Kwiatkowski in Kitchener

Extensive kitchen renovation

Mayer, in his professional, friendly, courteous and consultating manner provided a complete and total kitchen electrical installation. He updated and redesigned to code all recepticles, switches and lighting which became focal points of the kitchen. His finished product is amazing and timeless. My wife and I continue to recommend Mayer every chance we get and consider him our #1 electrician.

Anne-Marie Camilleri in Burlington
Anne-Marie Camilleri in Burlington
1 review Simcoe County, ON

Basement Renovation

I had heard of Odin Enterprises through a mutual friend who recommended the company. I found them to be incredibly efficient. Actually, I couldn't believe how accurate they were to the estimate in terms of time and money (that's pretty rare with home contractors). I will definitely use this company again!

Private User reviews Burlington, ON

Electrical Work

We have been in our house a little over a year. After a house inspection it was recommended that we update some of the wiring. We were very pleased with Nathan's work and have called him several times since then. Every time I would like something added or updated I send Nathan a quick e mail. He replies promptly and we have always been able to get an approximate quote for the job as well as a suitable time for the service that works for everyone. I have also recommended Nathan to friends and they have been equally as pleased. Nathan is very punctual, professional and polite. I would highly recommend Nathan as an electrician !!! Ann

Evelyne in Oakville
Evelyne in Oakville

Finish installation and Inspection

Nathan came to my place to finish the electrical installation and help me pass the inspection (ESA). He did an excellent job and even came twice and spent several hours waiting for the inspector who cancelled on him the first time he was supposed to come.
Nathan explained everything to me and was very punctual.
I can only recommend this gentleman.

More about Odin Enterprises

Odin Enterprises prides itself in bringing a new concept in service by listening to clients concerns, offering new ideas and latest in technology.
Looking for Electricians pros in Burlington?