Universal Window Decor

MARKHAM ON L3S2G5
HomeStars  >  Drapery & Curtains in Markham  >  Universal Window Decor

Reviews for Universal Window Decor

New blinds for windows

When renovating my newly purchased home I contacted this company that was recommended by a family member and the company was amazing. They were promote in coming over and providing an estimate and walked me through the process of choosing the perfect window treatments for my home. The fabrics for their window treatments are amazing and very durable. They also do very clean work.

New blinds for windows

When renovating my newly purchased home I contacted this company that was recommended by a family member and the company was amazing. They were promote in coming over and providing an estimate and walked me through the process of choosing the perfect window treatments for my home. The fabrics for their window treats are amazing and very durable. They also do very clean work.

Looking for Drapery & Curtains pros in Markham?