SQUEEGEE CLEAN WINDOW CLEANING

Window & Gutter Cleaning
http://squeegeeclean.yolasite.com/ Campbell River BC V9W 3M4
HomeStars  >  Window & Gutter Cleaning in Campbell River  >  SQUEEGEE CLEAN WINDOW CLEANING

Review for SQUEEGEE CLEAN WINDOW CLEANING

ellenhays
ellenhays
1 review Campbell River, BC

Window cleaning

Squeegee Clean window cleaning did my windows a few days ago and Joel Knapp did an amazing job on them. The water-spots on my windows that I thought could never be taken off are now gone! I was very pleased with his professionalism and how respectful he was. He took the time to answer my endless questions and always had a smile while doing his job.

I definitely recommend Joel and his company Squeegee Clean window cleaning.

Thank-you for choosing Squeegee Clean as your Window cleaners Mrs. Hays and for your nice review! We will see you again next month.
PS: Thank-you too for the great cookies :)

Squeegee Clean Window Cleaning.
-Joel Knapp.

More about SQUEEGEE CLEAN WINDOW CLEANING

At SQUEEGEE CLEAN we have the experience in Window Cleaning Services that you are looking for! SQUEEGEE CLEAN takes special pride in giving our customers superior service and a quality job. We serve both residential and commercial customers. We are fully licensed and insured, offer competitive pricing, prompt response and ...