HomeStars  >  Pest & Animal Control in Richmond Hill  >  GTA Toronto Pest Control
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for GTA Toronto Pest Control

Jason Schwartz from Toronto

Had a serious wasp/yellow jacket situation at the side of my house that I tried to deal with numerous times with no success. One call to Vance and he was here within an hour and did his thing. Took care of the situation immediately and with ease. Extremely professional and kind -- I'd recommend Vance and his team to anyone with a similar problem!

Job Price

Thank you Jason. We try our best to give our clients a good experience

Lisa

Vance is really wonderful. He came twice to our home to get rid of carpenter ants. They offer a one year warranty, so I really appreciate Vance's help in getting rid of the issue. Unfortunately, the carpenter ants travelled to our master bedroom. His helper came the third time. I hope this is the final time and the carpenter ants are rid of. Thank you Vance. We really appreciate you sticking to your warranty. It really gives us a peace of mind.

Dear Lisa,

I&S In T.O

Found some carpenter ants in our shed. after getting some recommendations, a friend who had the same issue gave me the number for pest o kill. Working from home one day, I decided to try calling hoping that they would have same day service. They did!. Vance showed up right on time, and saw the ants and got to work right away. He was able to find the nest and flush them out and kill them all. Haven't see them since. What i really appreciated was that after he finished with the shed, he sprayed around our house with an additional preventative barrier to make sure any stragglers wouldnt make thier way to the house and invade that. Was very impressed with the speed of serivce and work done. Glad they have a 1 year warranty also - hopefully i wont need it!

imhonestru in Mississauga
2 reviews Simcoe County, ON

What was great is they guarantee work, which means they stand behind in. That, along with other reviews made me make the call.

Visit#1 - I could tell they sent a representative, not Vance. He did a quick look around the home for possible entries and placed poison in and around the home. Unfortunately, the issue was not resolved.

Visit#2 - Luckily there was a guarantee and THIS time we had Vance attend to the issue. Within a few minutes he had isolated the issue and was very confident that THIS small hole was their entry point. He covered it, and I am happy to say it's been well over 10 months now (longest ever) that we have gone without a sighting. Wish he had come along the 1st time, and we would have had it right 1st time around, instead of 2nd time around.

Job Price

Thank you for your wonderful review. We are a family owned and operated business and try our best to resolve pest issues the first time around. Sometimes when a second set of eyes sees a property they see something the first person didn't.

Anil in Ajax
1 review Ajax, ON

Had a bat flying in my house - called pestokill and they were here in an hour. inspected the attic, chimney and outside. Great service - couldn't be more pleasant to deal with.

Job Price

Thank you for your review, it was a pleasure to serve you

Sumair in Mississauga

The problem was resolved in the first visit. About 10 months later we saw some other evidence of mice, but when i called them, they came again to take care of it. Vance who came both times, handled both times exceptionally professionally and we felt that he cared about solving the problem for us. Overall we find it easy to approach them, book appointment and have service delivered.