HomeStars  >  Pest & Animal Control in Richmond Hill  >  GTA Toronto Pest Control

Reviews for GTA Toronto Pest Control

CR - Oshawa
9 reviews Oshawa, ON

Still having issues with critters in my attic. I may have paid (or asked) for the wrong service.
I needed someone to tell me what I needed to to do solve my issues as explained to them...for example entry location to my attic or closing off potential areas for critters.

Thank you for your feedback. Our treatment procedure is highly dependent on information provided to us by client, as in most cases, it is hard to verify type of critter during the limited visit by an exterminator. It is mainly due to the fact that some critters are nocturnal (active during the night time), some might not be present at the property during exterminators visit other might be in between the walls or ceilings or hidden in attic insulation. Also, sometimes there might be multiple critters that coexist together, etc.
For all of the above reasons, we provide 6months guarantee and we try our best to satisfy our clients. Please contact us at our 24/7 number 416 9932381 or email us , so that we can serve you better.

Wendy from North Toronto
4 reviews Newmarket, ON

When fall comes, we get concerned about mice etc getting into the house as we have a ravine and forested area behind our home. I called a few companies from home stars and was impressed with this company for a couple of reasons. They can come with an unmarked vehicle, they have a lot of experience and they were priced competitively.

I spoke to Vance on the phone and he reviewed their service and we set a time. Ahmad arrived on time and was easy to work with and clearly understood the issues that concerned us (preventing mice from getting in, as well as wasp control, ant control etc.) His devices for mice were clean and safe and he made a number of improvements around the perimeter of the home to keep mice out. Inside the home, he found some weak areas that needed steel wool etc and again inspected the areas well. We have worked with other companies but Ahmad was able to give us more ideas to stay pest free. Well worth the time and money. We will call them again if any issues come up because they are reliable , honest and easy to work with.

Thank you Wendy, we try our best to satisfy our clients. Your kind words mean a lot to us.

Jason Schwartz from Toronto

Had a serious wasp/yellow jacket situation at the side of my house that I tried to deal with numerous times with no success. One call to Vance and he was here within an hour and did his thing. Took care of the situation immediately and with ease. Extremely professional and kind -- I'd recommend Vance and his team to anyone with a similar problem!

Thank you Jason. We try our best to give our clients a good experience

Lisa

Vance is really wonderful. He came twice to our home to get rid of carpenter ants. They offer a one year warranty, so I really appreciate Vance's help in getting rid of the issue. Unfortunately, the carpenter ants travelled to our master bedroom. His helper came the third time. I hope this is the final time and the carpenter ants are rid of. Thank you Vance. We really appreciate you sticking to your warranty. It really gives us a peace of mind.

Dear Lisa,

I&S In T.O

Found some carpenter ants in our shed. after getting some recommendations, a friend who had the same issue gave me the number for pest o kill. Working from home one day, I decided to try calling hoping that they would have same day service. They did!. Vance showed up right on time, and saw the ants and got to work right away. He was able to find the nest and flush them out and kill them all. Haven't see them since. What i really appreciated was that after he finished with the shed, he sprayed around our house with an additional preventative barrier to make sure any stragglers wouldnt make thier way to the house and invade that. Was very impressed with the speed of serivce and work done. Glad they have a 1 year warranty also - hopefully i wont need it!

imhonestru in Mississauga
2 reviews Simcoe County, ON

What was great is they guarantee work, which means they stand behind in. That, along with other reviews made me make the call.

Visit#1 - I could tell they sent a representative, not Vance. He did a quick look around the home for possible entries and placed poison in and around the home. Unfortunately, the issue was not resolved.

Visit#2 - Luckily there was a guarantee and THIS time we had Vance attend to the issue. Within a few minutes he had isolated the issue and was very confident that THIS small hole was their entry point. He covered it, and I am happy to say it's been well over 10 months now (longest ever) that we have gone without a sighting. Wish he had come along the 1st time, and we would have had it right 1st time around, instead of 2nd time around.

Thank you for your wonderful review. We are a family owned and operated business and try our best to resolve pest issues the first time around. Sometimes when a second set of eyes sees a property they see something the first person didn't.

Anil in Ajax
1 review Ajax, ON

Had a bat flying in my house - called pestokill and they were here in an hour. inspected the attic, chimney and outside. Great service - couldn't be more pleasant to deal with.

Thank you for your review, it was a pleasure to serve you

Sumair in Mississauga

The problem was resolved in the first visit. About 10 months later we saw some other evidence of mice, but when i called them, they came again to take care of it. Vance who came both times, handled both times exceptionally professionally and we felt that he cared about solving the problem for us. Overall we find it easy to approach them, book appointment and have service delivered.

Thank you. We are privileged that you trusted us.

Wayne from Richmond Hill
5 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

I posted review 1 year ago, giving them great review. I thought the issue was resolved, but unfortunately, it wasn't.

Problem started 2 years ago when squirrel gnawed the ventilation cap and entered from the top, the pesky critter also found opening through small gap underneath living room extension ( House builder added extra living space by extending floor out from the foundation 6' inch off the ground, the underlying section became entry point for critters)

Pestokill did a really nice job sealing off vent cover, but did not fully seal off all the gaps at the bottom of the elevated extension . This year the critter returned from the bottom side again.

Pestokill added one way door at a small opening that they left behind a year ago, but for whatever reason the critter did not come out. The critter eventually died inside the walls and my wife and I had to deal with foul odours followed by flies in the weeks to come.

Overall, staff is very friendly, I like the people I dealt with. Unfortunately, at the end of day, problem just wasn't resolved right.

Dear sir,
Thank you for your critical criticism, it's what helps us improve. We were initially called in 2015 to take care of a mice issue, the home was treated for mice. A few days later we were called back and discovered that it was a squirrel who had chewed the plastic vent. The issue was taken care of via one way door followed by screening the vent to prevent future entry. A couple weeks later, the squirrel made its way back by chewing through the underside of the bay door. Again the problem was resolved and the area was screened to prevent future entry. The wild life work was done at no additional cost. Last year we received a call about the squirrel making its way back in. We installed a one way door. The home owners continued to hear sounds for which reason we moved the one way door to a different location. The homeowner than called and said it was a mouse and we again treated the area from where the sounds were coming from for mice. After discussing with our staff we have figured out it was most likely a rat as the home owner had stated they saw a rat and furthermore we have never had a case where a squirrel wouldn't leave through a one way door. We also did what we could for the odor. The home owner was never billed for anything besides the initial treatment for mice. When a client calls about a certain pest or wild life issue we take it that they know what it is unless they say they aren't sure which is when we investigate ourselves. We made the mistake of believing the homeowners opinion that it was a squirrel. From this we have learned

More about GTA Toronto Pest Control

Pest and Animal Control
Family owned and operated for almost 15 years, trust us for safe, effective, and economical pest control. We have been in the business for over 15 years and more than 75% of our work is through referrals and people calling us back for new and different pest control problems. We specialize in many pest control situations, where other companies have a really tough time; in bed bug control, Carpenter ants control, termites, mice, cockroaches, centipedes and all other pests and wildlife.
Remember to mention HomeStars after our quote and we will further discount the price by 10%.
Our Services include Mice Control, Rat Control, Wasp Nest control, Carpenter ants control, Ants control, Centipedes control, Bed Bugs control, Cockroaches control, Termites control, Raccoon control, Squirrel control, Flea Control, Millipedes control and many other pests and animals.