V Care Organic Cleaning

Reviews for V Care Organic Cleaning

Ken H in Surrey
Ken H in Surrey

Regular townhouse cleaning

We are very pleased with the cleaning lady tasked to our house. It is sometimes hard to find a good, reliable cleaner that performs consistently on every visit, but we hit the jackpot!! I appreciate how our property is respected and the detail put into our cleanings.

Victoria from V-Care schedules the same person every visit so there is a consistency. She also has a really great process for online reminders, invoicing and billing that makes payment very easy.

Our experience has been positive and we would recommend V-Care without hesitation.

Thank you Ken for your review . We really appreciate your kind words and your business.

A. Lorentsen in Surrey
A. Lorentsen in Surrey
1 review White Rock, BC

Regular Home Cleaning

I have had Victoria and her team cleaning my home for almost 6 months now and I have been extremely pleased. Her staff are personable, efficient and thorough. Victoria is really responsive to my needs and communicates any changes on her end promptly. My house always sparkles after her staff leave and it smells lovely. I appreciate their use of environmentally friendly products.
I have already recommended V Care's services to a friend and wouldn't hesitate to do so again.

Ann, thank you for taking time to write this review and for you kind words .

Cleaning

Gaby is an excellent house cleaner, very resourceful, and very pleasant. She comes always on time, and I have very much appreciated her service for some three years. Thank you.

Thank you . We really appreciate your feedback.

dorisbriscoe
dorisbriscoe
1 review Burnaby, BC

Post Renovation clean up

Victoria and her team was great to work with. Victoria was very prompt with answering any questions I may had and was very accommodating. Her team arrived on time and we went through the house and we highlight d what we want them to focus on. They finished as per their quotes time and communicated to us what they did and what they couldn't do. Will definitely book again. Thank you!

Thank you for your review and trusting us to clean your house .
It was a pleasure to work for you .

Sandy M.
Sandy M.

Move out clean

Great experience with V Care! Booking online was easy and pricing was fair and upfront. Cleaners were on time and the natural products used smelled nice, but most importantly cleaned so well. The one bedroom apartment was so clean for the move out inspection that the landlord asked for a reference for VCare. I would highly recommend this company.

Hi Sandy ,
Thank you so much for taking time to write is this review . We appreciate it a lot . Also huge thank you for giving out info to your landlord .

Julia in New Westminster
Julia in New Westminster

Loved it!

I booked V Care Organic Cleaning to clean my shutters and windows. Wow, I was impressed with the work they did. Definitely will order their services again. Very professional! Thank you!

Thank you Julia .

Michael Gibson from Langley
Michael Gibson from Langley
12 reviews White Rock, BC

Move in Clean

They cleaned a home we moved into that was occupied by tenants, it was an absolute mess. They worked extremely hard to get it clean for us. They cleaned all the walls, windows and everything in between. We have young children so it was important that all the cleaning products they used were safe for them. Will be having them back to the house to clean once our renovation is complete.

Thank you Michael for your review .Will pass your kind words to Peggy and Baha ( the team who cleaned your house ). They would be happy to hear that you liked their job .Enjoy your new house :)
Thx,
Victoria.

Margarite from Surrey
Margarite from Surrey

condo cleaning

We have had their service for about 7 years. The staff is very friendly, and do a good job. The owner is very professional, and will handle any situation that may come up. I definitely would recommend them.

Thank you Margarite for review.Yes indeed we clean this strata building already over 7 years.
Our stuff is trained to clean small strata buildings ,also working places.We specialize in office cleaning , dental and medical offices ,spa cleanings and salons cleaning all over White Rock , Surrey and Langley area.

Michael Bartel from Langley
Michael Bartel from Langley
1 review Langley, BC

Post construction Cleaning

Victoria and her team have always provided an excellent service, displayed a good work ethic and professional attitudes. My company has used them several times for 'post construction' cleaning as well as extensive 'spring' cleaning. Victoria is also resourceful and committed to delivering a quality result.

Thank you , Mike for review.
We did at least 5-6 post construction cleanings in White Rock and Surrey area with Michael .
Our company specializing in high end houses post construction and renovation clean up already for 8 years .

Bruce Matthews from Surrey
Bruce Matthews from Surrey

house cleaning

We have been using VCare Organic cleaning for almost 8 years now. They do excellent work in cleaning our home, using organic cleaners, and are very friendly and always on time. We have never been disappointed with there work, and highly recommend V Care to our neighbours and friends .

Thank you Bruce for your kind review .Also for sending to us your two neighbors !

More about V Care Organic Cleaning

Organic, non-toxic and Eco-friendly House Cleaning and Maid Services. We are locally owned and operated . V Care Organic Cleaning provides full-service residential cleaning services in Surrey , Langley , White Rock and New Westminster BC. Our Services include : House Cleaning and Maid Services Green Cleaning Move in/ Move ...