Perma-Seal GTA

Landscape Contractors & Designers

Reviews for Perma-Seal GTA

Keith from Ajax
1 review Ajax, ON

I used Perma-Seal's services about a year ago to have my driveway sealed and protected. They did a great job and were very professional. The whole project took only two days - luckily the weather hanged in there. Perma-Seal was quick and efficient, they did exactly what we asked of them. I would definitely recommend them and will use them again in the future.

Angelo from Pickering
1 review Pickering, ON

When it came time for us to reseal our driveway, I called Perma-Seal for a quote. They came in to do an estimate. They were very professional throughout the entire process. I was very impressed by their level of customer service - I would recommend their services as they did an excellent job.

Ron G from Toronto

I have been using Perma-Seal for several years now. The thing that really makes this company stand out is that it is family owned and operated - which means for the majority of the time you are dealing with the owners. I used Perma-Seal to seal my porch, and to fix any cracks in the flagstone on my porch. Perma-Seal is really easy to get along with and you can tell that they are very experienced and knowledgeable. Like I said I have used them in the past and will continue to use them in the future.

Brody from Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

I used Perma-Seal to seal my back patio. They were very upfront on the costs and provided good communication throughout the whole process. The whole project took about 10 days, thanks to the weather. They cleaned, blasted and sanded my deck before having it sealed. I am very happy with the job that Perma-Seal has done.

Tony from Toronto

I received a flyer in the mail for Perma-Seal. I decided to look into them as I needed my driveway redone. I contacted Perma-Seal which is a husband and wife team. I found them to be very friendly and helpful on the phone. They gave me a list of references that I could contact before making a decision. After speaking to several of their references I decided that Perma-Seal would be the right choice. The did a great job on our driveway and I am very pleased with my experience with them.

Mike Yoshida from Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

I found Perma-Seal by doing a quick search on Google. I needed someone to re-do the interlocking stone in the front yard. After speaking with them on the phone to get more information and a quote, I decided to use this company. They did a great job, and were excellent to work with. The whole project was very fast and took only 1 1/2 days to complete. I will be using them again in the Fall to do more work on my yard. I highly recommend Perma-Seals services!

Minal from Vaughan

We used Perma-Seal for multiple outdoor projects including: installing an outdoor kitchen with canopy, driveway for a 3-car garage, stone steps around the house, and a fresh coat of pain for the deck. Perma- Seal really helped us build our dream back yard - the outdoor kitchen looks amazing and the canopy is gives us just the right amount of shelter from rain or sun! Susan, he lady who does a lot of the installing was very pleasant to work with and great to have in our home. The whole project took around 5-6 weeks which was on time and on budget. Its been a year since the project and we are still very happy with the work that Perm-Seal has done.

Bruce from Pickering
1 review Pickering, ON

I used Perma-Seal a few years ago to finish up the walkway that wraps around my house to the garage. I was really happy with their work -they did a great job. One thing I would've liked to see different was when they were blowing out the weeds in between the stones a lot of the debris ended up in my garden, which I had to clean later. But over all they were really great to work with and I would use them again.

Hi Bruce thank you for your review. Please feel free to gave us a call next time you need our service. Thank you for your business it's our pleasure to serve our customers.

diane from Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

My patio was a disaster after only one year the stones had discoloured from the sun and nothing I tried worked.permaseal was called in and I couldn't be happier with their work they are friendly,clean and know what they are doing .Thank you Ali

Hi Diana thank you for your review. It's our pleasure to make our customers happy with the look that they wanted to acheive. Once again we want to thank you for your business and looking forward to serving you in the future.

More about Perma-Seal GTA

Perma Seal GTA Landscaping provides the best landscaping services to customers in Toronto at a very competitive price. Our services and products will assure you to have the very best workmanship that will stand the test of time. You can achieve beautiful landscaping through our technologically advanced products and services.