Mobile Computer Services - No Longer In Business

Computer Repairs and Support
COURTICE ON L1E 3K4
HomeStars  >  Computer Repairs and Support in Courtice  >  Mobile Computer Services - No Longer In Business

Reviews for Mobile Computer Services - No Longer In Business

Edna in Oshawa
Edna in Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

computer lesson and repair

Computer mobile services will be referred by me for sure.Steve is a very knowledgeable and patient man,not having to take my computer out is a real pleasure.There rates are compatible with other repair shops.The service was great.

Hibiscus Bookkeeping in Whitby
Hibiscus Bookkeeping in Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

computer support at home

Steve the owner and operator is very knowledgeable – patient and very affordable. How many times we run into problems with our computers and the big box stores keep your equipment for days? With Mobile Computer Service you get the problem fixed in your home and pronto.

Jayne & Robert in Courtice ON
Jayne & Robert in Courtice ON
1 review Courtice, ON

Adding RAM and updating our computer

We contacted Steve at MCS Mobile Computer Services as our CPU needed a tune up and some RAM. I called Steve and set up a convient time. Steve, is professional and very knowledgeable. He added the new RAM to our computer and then took the tower out for servicing. The job was done with efficiency,skill and great customer service. Now our computer is running faster and we are very happy that we had Mobile Computer Services to help us. Thank you again Steve, job well done.

Robert & Jayne

Steve in Bowmanville
Steve in Bowmanville
1 review Bowmanville, ON

In home computer repair

My wife had a software problem with her laptop computer. We called Steve and made arrangements for him to come over.
He showed up promptly, repaired the problem and left.
Nice quick work. I highly recommend him.

Wenda in Orono
Wenda in Orono
1 review Scugog, ON

computer service

I wasn't able to e-mail certain files on my computer and Steve was here quickly to help.Twenty minutes later I had what I needed to E-mail those files.I was really happy with his service.

Kristi in Bowmanville
Kristi in Bowmanville
1 review Bowmanville, ON

computer servicing

Steve was professional and prompt. He followed up with an email to see if everything was still working well a few days after returning my computer. Would definitely call him again.

More about Mobile Computer Services - No Longer In Business

MCS no longer provides residential and small business computer services.