Dino Designs

Drafting Service
MISSISSAUGA ON L5M 7Z7

Reviews for Dino Designs

Jeff from Mississauga

I highly recommended Dino for his work. I hired Dino to draw up a plan for my front porch extension. He has been very accommodating for adjusting the design plan to meeting city of Mississauga permit requirements. I am able to obtain my building permit in a timely manner.

Bohdan (Bob) Kostecki from Mississauga

Dino Designs came highly recommended by the property manager. I found Dino to be punctual and very helpfull in all steps of the process. He went out of his way to help when the permit was held up. I would recommend Dino Designs for any project where design and drawings are needed.

shashank dudhwala from Mississauga

Our extensive search ended with him..
Excellent customer service and designs.. takes time to answer all question. Very patient ..His drawings got approved with city right away.. Will always recommend him to others and use his services for our future projects too...He is the best.
Good luck...

LB from Burlington
3 reviews Burlington, ON

Dino Designs developed our blueprints as required for application of building permits. He was very accommodating with the numerous changes I made along the way and provided my husband and I will guidance and advice with every step. He was a true professional and I would recommend him to anyone who who needs permit plans.

More about Dino Designs

Dino Designs provide architectural building permit plans for residential buildings, commercial buildings, additions, new buildings, interior alternations, preliminary concepts, landscape designs, decks, garages and cottages. See our website www. dinodesigns. weebly. com