112-3677 Hwy 97 N Kelowna BC V1X 5C3

Reviews for Modern PURAIR Kelowna

ThingsAreHotWithoutA/C in Kelowna
ThingsAreHotWithoutA/C in Kelowna

Air Conditioning Unit destroyed by Modern Purair Tech

While cleaning our ducts in Kelowna, the service technician drilled into our A/C unit resulting in us having to replace the whole unit. There was no effort to investigate or discuss the damage caused by the service technician. I wouldn't recommend using Modern Purair for your duct cleaning in Kelowna or West Kelowna as everything will seem fine until damage had been done.

Todd J in Kelowna
Todd J in Kelowna
1 review Kelowna, BC

I can breathe clean air now!

I was very satisfied with Brandon's work. He cared about his work, was very professional, and wanted to make sure he did everything possible to give me the best results. He was very informative on the whole process and answered all my questions. The result of it all is the air in my house feels so much better. I couldn't believe how much dirt and debris came out of the vents. Well worth it!

Private User reviews Kelowna, BC

Strata Property

Our Strata Management company uses Modern PURAIR as one of our preferred vendors and are very satisfied with their work. Any time a follow-up to service is requested they are very quick to come back to address any issue.

Gary Logan in Kelowna
Gary Logan in Kelowna

Service Call

Yesterday we had our furnace and ducts cleaned by Purair. Ryan the young technician did an excellent job, communicative and very diligent during the cleaning task. Ryan called a few minutes before he arrived and finished the job within the estimated time-frame. Highly recommend this company.

Dana Croiala Esthetician in Westbank
Dana Croiala Esthetician in Westbank
1 review Westbank, BC

PURAIR

David called me 20 min. before our scheduled appointment to let me know he was on his way.
Arrived right on time,was very organized, friendly, explained the process of cleaning the furnace and air ducts.He worked from room to room efficiently.
David was very professional, organized and did a great job!
I highly recommend this company !
Thank you, David!
Thank you PURAIR!

Dana - thank you so much for your kind words! Feel free to tell all of your friends about the PURAIR Way!

Greg in Kelowna
Greg in Kelowna

Duct Cleaning

Christian called 15 min before our scheduled appointment to let me know he was on his way. Arrived right on time and was very organized and did a great job! Highly recommend this company, and my second time using them .
Great job!
Greg Penner -(Realtor) Royal LePage Kelowna

Thanks for the awesome review Greg! We LOVE that you LOVE PURAIR!

Mark Dresen in Vernon
Mark Dresen in Vernon
1 review Vernon, BC

Duct cleaning

We had one of the purair professionals come and clean our ducts. He was on time, friendly and did a great job answering our questions. I would highly recommend this company to anyone.

Mark - thanks for the kind words. Keep those referrals coming! We love them!

Daynna Alexander in Westbank
Daynna Alexander in Westbank
1 review Central Okanagan, BC

Fantastic Job! Professional & Best Duct Cleaning we've ever had completed!

Great company! Superior equipment than companies we've used in the past. Dave was #1 and very accommodation to our son with Autism. Dave was very thoughtful and accommodating by not disturbing his very organized environment during this process.
~ Thank you Dave!!

Daynna,

Thanks so much for your awesome review of Modern PURAIR. We are thrilled to hear that the technician (Dave) ensured your sons environment stayed organized.

Please feel free to tell all your friends and family about us! Enjoy the PURAIR :)

Dwight in Westbank
Dwight in Westbank
1 review Central Okanagan, BC

Cleaning of furnace and air registers

Dave and the crew were punctual, friendly and efficient. They explained the process they were going to follow to clean the furnace, air ducts and heat register. They showed the the results after they finished. The crew were efficient and cleaned everything up when the work was completed.

Thank you Dwight. We are glad you were so happy with the work our crew did in your home.

Todd in Kelowna
Todd in Kelowna

residential air duct cleaning

250.765.6828
112, 3677 Hwy 97 N
Kelowna
BC
V1X 5E6

We were very happy with David's work and customer service.He was punctual and thorough and friendly. We will definatly recommend modern purair to our friends and family members.
Thank you for all your hard work !

Thank you Todd. We really appreciate the recommendations and look forward to seeing you again.

More about Modern PURAIR Kelowna

Modern PURAIR is British Columbia's fastest growing Indoor Air Quality franchise. Using our trademarked PURCURx cleaning system, we scrub the inside of the ductwork, and show you what we get out! On time service, 30 day satisfaction guarantee, AIRMILES Rewards miles, and up front pricing ensure your furnace and air ...
Looking for Duct Cleaning pros in Lake Country?