Modern Purair Kelowna

Reviews for Modern Purair Kelowna

Jooles
Jooles
1 review Kelowna, BC

Cleaning of ducts/furnace after renovation

Great job, knowledgeable and friendly people, from receptionist to workers who came to my apartment.
Worked hard, went over and above on the job.
Ran into problems with my furnace, as the very cold weather had affected it’s working capabilities.

They spent a long time dealing with it, called out an electrician at their expense and got it up and working before they left. The manager/owner called me to let me know he would make sure it was working before they left.
Very good, positive experience. Def use this company again.

Private User reviews Kelowna, BC

Duct vleaning

Luke did a great job. Was on time and brought in the equipment with no fuss. Spent the time explaining the process and how he would go through our duct system to ensure it was cleaned thoroughly. Very happy with job done.

Susan in Toronto
Susan in Toronto

Duct cleaning

From start to end this was a very positive experience.
Booking by telephone was quick, easy and professional. It was explained what would happen and what I could expect from the technicians.
The technicians arrived on time and followed all Covid procedures. Tyler and the other technician, who’s name I’ve sadly forgotten, were polite working quietly and efficiently.
We have noticed that there is much less dust in the house.
We highly recommend this company.
Thank you Tyler for our Christmas card.
Bryan

Bob Corder
Bob Corder
1 review Kelowna, BC

Air ducts and dryer vent cleaning

The service from start to finish was excellent! All of the work was on time, on budget and professionally handled. Austin and Luke are awesome technicians. They provided a very professional and friendly service and we already have noticed a positive difference in our heating and air quality. A totally positive experience that I will recommend to all our friends and definitely use again.

Private User reviews Kelowna, BC

Duct cleaning

Very professional and great service. Would highly recommend this company for duct cleaning. Friendly staff and got the job done in a timely manner. Got our duct clean and air clean

Jim Pentland
Jim Pentland
0 reviews West Kelowna, BC

Duct / Furnace cleaning

Just had my furnace/ Ducts cleaned... great job,great service . Jordan was very professional and courteous
We had some construction done late last year this vents were really clogged up. Jordan gave us before/after pictures, unbelievably cleaned.
Thanks Jordan

Brenda in Kelowna
Brenda in Kelowna
2 reviews Kelowna, BC

Great Job

I wish to commend Matt for the exceptional service he provided when cleaning my furnace and dryer ducts and venting today. He was courteous, professional and very accommodating with my extra requests. I will request him the next time I have my ducts cleaned

Private User reviews Lake Country, BC

New Construction in Lake Country

Knowledgeable, friendly, professional. Would definitely recommend and use again.

They showed up on time, were very careful not to make a mess as we just had the house cleaned and ready for furniture.

Fred in North Vancouver
Fred in North Vancouver
1 review North Vancouver, BC

422 Cadder Ave

The property used to be a duplex and was converted back into a single family dwelling with the addition of a secondary suite, the ducts had not been cleaned for many years and needed a super clean out. This we got and then some. The work was done very proficiently and expedited with great care. We were very please with the results and the workmanship. The crew was friendly and courteous and we will gladly recommend them and their service to others. During these Covid times more care could be take to ensure social distancing

Stefaniks
Stefaniks

Duct Cleaning

We had our ducts cleaned last week and Austin was the man in charge. We were totally impressed with the service and it was very obvious that making sure we were satisfied with the service was important to him. Austin did his best to accommodate our every need which was not that easy since we were undergoing renovations. He explained everything to us clearly and answered any questions we had. Thank you Austin for a a job well done. Marilyn & Al, Kelowna BC

More about Modern Purair Kelowna

Modern PURAIR is British Columbia's fastest growing Indoor Air Quality franchise. Using our trademarked PURCURx cleaning system, we scrub the inside of the ductwork, and show you what we get out! On time service, 30 day satisfaction guarantee, AIRMILES Rewards miles, and up front pricing ensure your furnace and air ...
Looking for Duct Cleaning pros in Lake Country?