Rohan Insulation

Mike L in Thornhill
Mike L in Thornhill
3 reviews THORNHILL, ON

insulated my attic

Ronhan was refereed to me by dave"s construction. He is a insulation gouy. He quoted me an amazing price so i used him since he was also a referral from my general contractor later i found out he had coveredall my attic vents which will kill the shingle on the roof if they are covered. When i contacted him he told me he would return to remedy and never did. he kept promising to come by on specific days and would never show up. Finally i relized he had no intention of fixing this issue and i hired someone else.