Turnbull Roofing & Renovations Ltd

Reviews for Turnbull Roofing & Renovations Ltd

Claudia Gomez in Scarborough
Claudia Gomez in Scarborough
1 review Scarborough, ON

Fixed paart of my roof and more

They came tovmy house right after I need them. The owner himself fixed the part of the roof that was broken. I was very impressed with his politness, respect and professionalism. It is not usual in this field. In addition, he helped me with some debris I had to get ride of and put them in his car a no cost just to help me. Great job.

Thank you for taking the time to review our company. It means a lot to our business and it is much appreciated.

M.Weber in Whitby
M.Weber in Whitby
2 reviews Whitby, ON

I received many quotations from various companies for my roof. Steve not only was very prompt in responding to my inquiry, he further put me at ease with his extensive knowledge on roofing and answered all questions put to him. His crew were most professional and Steve attended regularly to oversee the contract. Even the clean up was quick and thorough. Well done!

Jim in Mississauga
Jim in Mississauga

New Roof

Excellent job the guy were on time they worked very hard in a short time the roof was complete cleaned up in no time I would just like to thank the Guy and Steve for doing A one Job

Elizabeth McNeill in Whitby
Elizabeth McNeill in Whitby
1 review WHITBY, ON

Fascia and soffit loosening on rooftop

Excellent service! Steve contacted us immediately and came out to estimate job. Came Next day before heavy rainstorm hit. Completely removed all debris and did a roof tune up as well saving us money in the future. Highly recommend this company! Workers were friendly and Steve stayed to observe job as well . Would definetly reccommend this company to all!!!

Chris Mckenzie in Ajax
Chris Mckenzie in Ajax
1 review Ajax, ON

New Roof

Contacted Turnbull Roofing about a new roof and was quickly put in touch with the general manager Steve Turnbull. Steve was extremely helpful and patient with all the questions i had and was very knowledgeable in his answers.
The resulting quote was simple and easy to understand and the cost very competiive with the many other quotes i had recieved. After much consideration i felt i could put my trust and my roof in Steve and his crews hands and the work was done within the week. The quality of the work and the shape in which they left my property was second to none. Steve made sure to follow up and make sure all my needs and expectations were met and i would recommend his company to anybody who inquires. Good Work Guys!!!

Linda Smith in Ajax
Linda Smith in Ajax
1 review AJAX, ON

New Roof

Steve presented himself professionally during his personalized quotation, was the only contractor to actually go up on the roof before preparing an estimate, and was the only contractor to actually ask for the job. The estimate matched the end price exactly, his crew showed up on time and finished the job on time, and my property was left in immaculate condition. And the roof looks fantastic! We're very impressed.

Jeff in Coal City
Jeff in Coal City
1 review Coal City, WV

Roof replaced

Thank you to Steve and his crew!!!
I was in desperate need of a new roof and Steve was wonderful to deal with. Very competitive price and I couldn't be happier.
Job well done!

Elaine in Pickering
Elaine in Pickering
1 review Pickering, ON

I had my roof replaced in the spring of 2010. I had received several quotes from various roofing companies, out of all choices I felt that Steve was the most knowledgeable, friendly and courteous. The roof was replaced quickly and efficiently and the team was very friendly and diligent. Thank you Steve for all of your hard work. I would gladly refer Turnbull Roofing to any of my family or friends!

Carol in Whitby
Carol in Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

Roofing/Drywall

Last spring after buying our first home, we quickly ran into our first problems as homeowners. We renovated our kitchen only to find we had a leaky roof that was not only going to jeopardize the money we spent our cabinets but also we might have to redo the work we've just completed. We received three quotes from local roofing companies all around similar prices, but after meeting Steve we decided to go with Turnbull Roofing & Renovations. Steve assured us his company would be able to do the job without compromising any of the work we recently completed. Mike and the crew were very neat and worked very hard for the two days they were here. We were extremely satisfied with our decision to go with Turnbull Roofing & Renovations and we would gladly refer them to any of our family or friends. Great job guys!

Carol & Luiz

More about Turnbull Roofing & Renovations Ltd

Turnbull Roofing & Renovations Ltd is a family owned and operated Professional Roofing Contractor, utilizing over 3 generations of Construction/Home Renovation expertise. With our friendly and knowledgeable staff, highly trained and professional installers, along with our competitive pricing, we guarantee to make your "Roofing & Roof Insulation" experience a positive one!

Turnbull Roofing & Renovations Ltd, is proud to be an accredited "Preferred Contractor" and "Top of the House Contractor" with Owens Corning Canada. We also hold "Authorized Contractor" accreditation with GAF Roofing Products Canada.

Insulation, Gutters & Eavestroughs, and Roofing
-Owens Corning Supreme AR traditional shingles -Owens Corning Oakridge lifetime shingles -Owens Corning Duration lifetime shingles -Owens Corning Duration Designer colour lifetime shingles -Certainteed XT 25 traditional shingles -Certainteed Landmark Lifetime shingles -Certainteed Landmark Pro Lifetime Shingles -GAF Timberline Natural Shadow lifetime shingles -GAF Timberline HD lifetime shingles -GAF Timberline American Harvest Designer lifetime shingles Owens Corning Atticat Expanding Blown-In insulation
We provide all professional residential roofing services, including; residential reroofing and repairs, new construction roof installations as well as "blown in" roof insulation and attic insulation top up.
All Owens Corning, Certainteed & GAF roofing products. Owens Corning Atticat expanding blown-in roof insulation.
-25
Debit, Visa, Mastercard, American Express
Accredited Owens Corning Preferred Contractor, Owens Corning Top Of The House Contractor & GAF Autho
Turnbull Roofing & Renovations Ltd is proud to offer all Owens Corning Preferred Contractor & Owens