Electricman Calgary

Review for Electricman Calgary

S Ryan in Calgary
S Ryan in Calgary

Several tasks

I have worked with a lot of contractors, including as part of my work, and I have to say that Marc from Electricman was absolutely fantastic. I appreciate that he gave a fair estimate when I first called, he made great suggestions while on site, and he did everything just as I wanted, at a very fair price. (By the way, I hate taking the time to go online and write reviews. I created this account just to write this one.)

More about Electricman Calgary

Electricman Calgary, Airdrie, Cochrane and Canmore will give you the best customer service in the industry. We guarantee your satisfaction and warranty our services and products. We are licensed and insured for your protection. With a licensed and certified Master electrician on staff, you can be sure you will receive ...