BIG GUNS ROOFING

Reviews for BIG GUNS ROOFING

Steven James  in Langley
Steven James in Langley
1 review Langley, BC

Sometimes we tend to dwell too much on complaints and not enough on praise. It's a great pleasure to be able to write this memo of commendations and thanks. Your roofing personnel did an outstanding job on our roof. I also noticed that they did a fine job next door and again across the street. You certainly should be proud of their performance, and I sincerely thank you, Chris Cormack and your roofers for a JOB WELL DONE.

2 reviews Langley, BC

Re-roof

What can I say. They work like a top notch hockey team. Simply fabulous! Chris and Shane are fantastic guys to deal with, offer top notch customer service and their crew is fantastic. Did my roof in less than a day, looks great. They cleaned up all around my house and made it look as if there were never here. Highly recommended! Do not hesitate to use Big Guns Roofing, these guys are the real deal!

2 reviews Langley, BC

Re-roof

We contacted Big guns roofing through there website and they had someone out there the same day. Chris gave us a detailed quote and followed through on everything he said. When the project was finished it looked amazing and the yard was spotless. Thank you Chris and crew.