Brite Star Renovations

HomeStars  >  General Contractors in Newmarket  >  Brite Star Renovations

Review for Brite Star Renovations

Mrs. from Richmond Hill
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

When people come over they immediately notice how bad the tiling job was - there is a clear dip in the middle of the floor and at least 10 pieces are not flat, the tiles stick out and the corners stab feet when you walk across them. Frank did not ensure the floor was level before randomly installing tiles, no level was used, no spacers was used. He didnt charge a lot, so I guess I got what I paid for, but now it's going to cost me even more to completely redo it since it is SO bad it has to be redone. I'm so upset that we didn't clean the grout off first before paying him, as we didnt notice just how bad it was until we cleaned it off. I would not recommend for tiling the floor.

More about Brite Star Renovations

If you're looking for someone to do your home renovations quick and with a I dont care attitude then sorry that's not me. I take my time and do all my work as if i'm doing it for myself. After all you're paying me to do the work . For ...