Excel Tech Renovating & Painting - No Longer In Business

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
WHITE ROCK BC V4B2A6
HomeStars  >  Paint & Wallpaper Contractors in White Rock  >  Excel Tech Renovating & Painting - No Longer In Business

Review for Excel Tech Renovating & Painting - No Longer In Business

Frustrated in South Surrey

General Contractor, kitchen renovations,

Hired to renovate my kitchen & extending areas. Had mulitiple references which I checked and all were positive. He only accomplished 2% of what the scope of the work was needed, and then went missing. The pantry that he framed in was done completely wrong and had to be redone. There was a huge mess in my home and I had to remove my old kitchen cabinets myself before finding another contractor to replace him. The fellow he brought in for tile removal took 3 days to get 1/4 of the work done. My neighbors told me he spent more time smoking outside then working. I hired my own fellow and he did it all in 1.5 days He took my deposit money of $14,400 but later returned $6,550.00. All his tools were left in my home, which was good as it became a bargaining tool for me too help recover some of the money he took for work not completed.

Review has 1 previous version
Looking for Paint & Wallpaper Contractors pros in White Rock?